Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Arceus

Victoria and Co.

Hello puny mortals, Arceus here.

Have you ever had a question for an omnipotent being?

Do you want to know details of your future, past, or present?

Have you ever wanted to be a different creature, or live in a different place/time?

Well, you've come to the right place!

I, the powerful Arceus, god of Pokemon, am at your disposal for the next *insert amount of time here* !!!

So go foolish humans, ask away!

Posted Image

So Arceus...how do you feel about the humans capturing your fellow Pokemon and using them for sporting battles?

How do I feel? Well let me put it this way. If you just made a picture and posted it online, then suddenly the internet explodes in a great big fiery mess, making your picture feel terrible and every other picture mad at it, wouldn't you laugh? Yeah, that's how I feel about it.

ok Arceus how did you get your name?

I made it.

Do you often cross to different universe dimensions?

The lack of stuff like legends in these other places leads me to believe you tend to stay in your own Pokemon universe.

Oh, I'm always busy in my dimension, so I rarely come to visit any others, but I do on occasion. For example I learned about MLP FiM last time I crossed dimensions.

If your so powerful, why can I catch you with a quick ball?

Oh you silly creature. You think you caught me? Newsflash, that's just a videogame!

No, I'm pretty sure I caught you in real life.

Silly Zalgo, I exist in a plane that it void of any other matter other than my own. No being, object, thought, energy, or entity of any kind other than my own can exist other than those that are directly relevant to me!

No PokeBall (no matter how quick) would be able to enter the same existence as me!

Silly Zalgo, I exist in a plane that it void of any other matter other than my own. No being, object, thought, energy, or entity of any kind other than my own can exist other than those that are directly relevant to me!

No PokeBall (no matter how quick) would be able to enter the same existence as me!

Then why can I see you ?

*waves*

Fine then. If you wont let me see you, i'll disguise my form.

What is your favorite pokemon besides you?