Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorns vs US military?

Colorful Respawn

@,

Twilight would tear the Terminator to shreds. Her telekinesis lifted the Ursa Minor, she could easily lift a truck and then dump it on the Terminator. It wouldn't kill the Terminator, but it would capture him 

yeah...she can capture it...for how long? pretty sure in the movie Arnold said something about their batteries lasting thousands of years. Ponies have to sleep.

@@Twinkfeather,

Not really. Terminators aren't strong enough to lift a truck and so it will be pinned down. It could try ripping itself in half, but then Twilight just dumps another truck on it 

somehow I doubt that would go very well...vehicles are made of pretty thin metal so unless you have the engine block sitting on it's chest it will just rip through it like wet toilet paper, and the engine block isn't big enough to pin it's arms and torso, it would just roll the block off it's chest.

Edited by Twinkfeather

@@Twinkfeather,

Terminators aren't that strong. They're strong, yes, but they can't tear a car apart. Even if he could, he's not going to get any leverage if its on his back.

Alternatively, she could crucify him by using railroad spikes or something 

@@Twinkfeather,

Terminators aren't that strong. They're strong, yes, but they can't tear a car apart. Even if he could, he's not going to get any leverage if its on his back.

Alternatively, she could crucify him by using railroad spikes or something 

I can tear through a car if I have some hand protection, pretty sure they can easily do it since i'm pretty scrawny and can't even do 20 push ups. And yes, I know this for a fact because I lived next to a junkyard and did so on more than one occasion

as for them being on their back...yeah, they could get enough leverage, it was able to temporarily resist a hydraulic press

as for crucifying it, you really think that would hold it? maybe if you welded the spikes bu that is about the only way I see that working

i'm not a terminator fanboy, but you are not giving them near enough credit for what they are capable of.

@@Twinkfeather,

They're fairly pathetic. It took one about 10 minutes to kill just one human. The only reason they're tough is durability, but that doesn't matter when you're crucified. It might be able to pull itself out, but it's likely that now it's got whatever it was pinned to stuck to its limbs, hampering movement. Alternatively, Twilight could turn it into an orange 

@@Twinkfeather,

They're fairly pathetic. It took one about 10 minutes to kill just one human. The only reason they're tough is durability, but that doesn't matter when you're crucified. It might be able to pull itself out, but it's likely that now it's got whatever it was pinned to stuck to its limbs, hampering movement. Alternatively, Twilight could turn it into an orange 

no she can't, she would be in our world, conservation of mass applies

Let's compare the technology.

In this corner of the ring, fairing from Equestria, we have the Alicorns.

Let's take a look at their arsenal:

-Magic that is fairly weak unless you train almost your entire life to use it.

-Painful sticks.

40944a0fecaefd94b7526c49c3ffbd48.jpg

Now let's take a look at the US army's arsenal (From the ponies' POV):

-More painful sticks

Batonmil.jpg

-Handheld Explosions

h8.jpg

-Dragons(?!)

us-army-tanks-have-digital-armor-pics.jp

-Robotic Birds that shoot lethal explosions (?!)

AC-130A_pylon_turn.jpg

I am confident that Alicorns would be so unfamiliar to even the concept of war on this scale that they would be eradicated.

@@Twinkfeather,

Still, damage is going to accumulate and considering that a car crash made the Terminator run away like a little baby... 

This is of course assuming Twilight weighs as much (A few tons) and is as fast as a car or has the ability to project a mass that large. If she did, she would have had an easier time dealing with that Ursa Minor, no? It at least seemed to strain her. Considering it wasn't her first choice of action I'm going to assume doing something like that isn't easy, and simply wouldn't be practical versus, say, multiple targets.

Edited by Singularity
  • Brohoof 3