Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorns vs US military?

Colorful Respawn

THEY ARE STRONG, BUT SO IS A TANK!

GOOD LUCK KILLING A CHALLENGER 2 MBT!

(Or, for the us army, the m1 Abrams mbt)

Oh and they can't hold shields forever, they can only do magic for so long, then they are just a very smart equestine (it's all over at that point)

Edited by joecal97

I can see it now.

I look at the alicorn through my Leupold Mk IV.

*breathe*

Quarter the target.

*breathe*

Shooter ready.

*exhale, apply pressure to the trigger*

Nope. Too cute. I quit. Ponies forever, suck it.

Also, I see a lot of mention to the .50 cal (M107) rifle. It's a 3 MOA (minute of angle) gun. The round is massive, but it's specifically anti-armor and mildly inaccurate. No bueno. The XM2010 (basically a re-purposed M24) would be the best long gun to use against them. Sub MOA, and the .300 Winchester a Magnum round deals a heavy blow.

This has been "Sniper Moments" with Seaweed.

she is not as durable as a star, the only reason she survived is because she draws her power from the sun

AKA the old D&D rule of "don't use fire against a fire elemental"

How does she draw her power from the Sun in any shape or form? If that were the case then Nightmare Moon was an even bigger idiot than I thought as she just sent her enemy to her closest power source around for her to draw upon, meaning it would only be a matter of time till Celestia gets strong enough to break out of her imprisonment and overpower Nightmare Moon. Course that will all be too late anyway as Equestria will likely be a frozen wasteland by then.

How does she draw her power from the Sun in any shape or form? If that were the case then Nightmare Moon was an even bigger idiot than I thought as she just sent her enemy to her closest power source around for her to draw upon, meaning it would only be a matter of time till Celestia gets strong enough to break out of her imprisonment and overpower Nightmare Moon. Course that will all be too late anyway as Equestria will likely be a frozen wasteland by then.

everyone else has been telling me she does

also considering the suns gravitational pull....i would take her a very very very long time to escape.

• Brohoof 1

everyone else has been telling me she does

also considering the suns gravitational pull....i would take her a very very very long time to escape.

She managed to escape from it just fine the moment Nightmare Moon was defeated and the seal was broken.

Edited by Nuke87654

She managed to escape from it just fine the moment Nightmare Moon was defeated and the seal was broken.

probably a teleportation spell, if I had to guess the seal made it so that she couldn't perform magic.

• Brohoof 2

probably a teleportation spell, if I had to guess the seal made it so that she couldn't perform magic.

Either way, her teleportation spell is insane if she was able to teleport all the way from the sun to Equestria in flashing moments.

@@Nuke87654,

Good point. However, such long range teleportation matters little since in most fights, we don't have one of them able to run away. If that's the case, then Spider-Man can beat Hulk just by virtue of camping out of reach 

• Brohoof 1

@@Nuke87654,

Good point. However, such long range teleportation matters little since in most fights, we don't have one of them able to run away. If that's the case, then Spider-Man can beat Hulk just by virtue of camping out of reach 

Indeed, and teleporting out of the fight to recuperate would be considered a loss for her. Just merely shows her teleportation's range is inner solar system range.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think so..

I mean, even if they have force fields, we could just develop a large robotic-angel-eva unit that could break through AT Fields. Then if that goes to plan, we stick unstable children in them, and let them fight off the enemy for the sake of humanity.

Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.full_.1353773.jp

@,

Twilight would tear the Terminator to shreds. Her telekinesis lifted the Ursa Minor, she could easily lift a truck and then dump it on the Terminator. It wouldn't kill the Terminator, but it would capture him 

You're asking this in a Brony Forum, so of course the majority will say alicorns because we totally have seen in the show how they can throw suns, controll the entire universe, change the weather at will, move entire planets....

And they are also invincible goddesses.

• Brohoof 1