Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorns vs US military?

Colorful Respawn

@@Scootalove,

No, the alicorns have a greater chance of winning. I think treating them as aircraft is accurate 

Oh. I'm guessing that even with magic, the princesses can not handle all of the resources, infantry, and weapons that the military can throw at them. But, they have a greater chance. Okay, I see it now.

@@Scootalove,

That's fanon and even if it did happen, that means little. When Nightmare Moon was imprisoned on the Moon, it was only symbolically, since I don't think her face would fit on the Moon

Actually the guy who made that wiki got it confirmed from Amy Keating Rogers for that what was what happened so it's canon actually.

Also, there could be an explanation for Celestia's defeats in the form that:

Nightmare Moon and Discord are stronger than her.

Chrysalis was feeding off of Cadence's and Shining Armor's love for each other for possibly a lengthy period of time.

According to the 'Friends Forever' issue #3 (I'd advise you get it as it's easily one of IDW's best comics for FIM if you're interested), because Celestia prefers her pupils to succeed, even over her, she has stated that many of her foes that Twilight had beaten she herself could've done so as well but chose to let her have the chance to beat them. This could imply a possibility (note, this is getting into fanon stuff so you may disregard this part) that Celestia may have held back against Chrysalis if not outright threw the fight so she may allow her pupils in Twilight and her friends, and Cadence to succeed where she failed.

Edited by Nuke87654

@@Scootalove,

No, the military has a greater chance...but against tanks and other not so mobile things, the alicorns have an edge. You'd need anti-armor ammo to take them down 

Oh, I get it now.  The military have a better chance of winning, while the alicorns have an edge against the tanks.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nuke87654,

Celestia's face when she got defeated says otherwise.

In any case, the show overrides the word of the writer. A good example of that is Spiderman beating Firelord. This is enormous PIS that would never have happened. But according to the writer, it did.

Therefore, in something with multiple writers, we go by majority and sadly, Celestia got taken down by Nightmare Moon's pillar busting blasts 

Oh, I get it now.  The military have a better chance of winning, while the alicorns have an edge against the tanks.

Yup. Against infantry, they also have the edge, but a single person with a surface to air missile will ruin their day, let alone anti armor snipers.

Against aircraft, they are woefully outmatched both speed and defense wise

• Brohoof 2

Yup. Against infantry, they also have the edge, but a single person with a surface to air missile will ruin their day, let alone anti armor snipers.

Against aircraft, they are woefully outmatched both speed and defense wise

I totally agree. This can definitely show how this battle can go in many ways.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nuke87654,

Celestia's face when she got defeated says otherwise.

In any case, the show overrides the word of the writer. A good example of that is Spiderman beating Firelord. This is enormous PIS that would never have happened. But according to the writer, it did.

Therefore, in something with multiple writers, we go by majority and sadly, Celestia got taken down by Nightmare Moon's pillar busting blasts 

Well blow me down for being stubborn, but.

Sad and true to see, but it still doesn't explain how she managed to survive her stay on the sun. Also, Nightmare Moon was stronger than her and yet Celestia only suffered a short bit of unconsciousness before she got up without any seemingly worrying injury so she was able to handle an attack from a stronger fighter fine.

Also according to a transformers wiki, anything that was officially made or licensed from Hasbro is considered canon (even the one's that contradict each other), thus even the comics are canon to the show even with contradictions such as Daring Do novels being written by Twilight's mother (yea I know Andy tried to say that it was a 'Daring Do' award, more likely he just found out that part of the comic got contradicted by Daring Don't and was trying to save face). Thus this leads to either an extremely simple or difficult way to see what is canon or not.

Also, the PIS could also explain how Chrysalis was able to beat Celestia too as the whole point was to showcase of how strong Cadence and Shining Armor's love was, which promptly got owned by Sombra next episode which the sisters beat easily in the past, and the fact Chrysalis was loaded with plot armor as her disguise can be easily seen through if they even know how Cadence's character is so there was little Celestia can do when an author wants or needs a vision done (worf effect in play as well).

Sorry for my stubborness, but I just don't want to believe the princesses are as weak considering their ridiculous feats saying otherwise.

I actually question that. Celestia can cast a spell that keeps him from taking the elements away. 

True, but however while she managed to protect the elements of harmony from his control, he can still do many powerful magics to beat her if it so fancies his mood and the fact defeating him usually required the elements of harmony to do it, unless you're a worm that can infect him with an illness (wtf!).

Sad and true to see, but it still doesn't explain how she managed to survive her stay on the sun. Also, Nightmare Moon was stronger than her and yet Celestia only suffered a short bit of unconsciousness before she got up without any seemingly worrying injury so she was able to handle an attack from a stronger fighter fine

The alicorns obviously aren't actually in their celestial bodies. If they were, then Nightmare Moon is huge, since her head took up part of the Moon. It's more like a sealing spell. Her scream of agony and the fact that she struggled to get up pretty clearly says that one more hit and she was done

Also according to a transformers wiki, anything that was officially made or licensed from Hasbro is considered canon (even the one's that contradict each other), thus even the comics are canon to the show even with contradictions such as Daring Do novels being written by Twilight's mother (yea I know Andy tried to say that it was a 'Daring Do' award, more likely he just found out that part of the comic got contradicted by Daring Don't and was trying to save face). Thus this leads to either an extremely simple or difficult way to see what is canon or not.

Stopped reading when you cited a wiki. According to wikis, Broly is the strongest in the universe and Titanosaurus is an Earth Defender

Also, the PIS could also explain how Chrysalis was able to beat Celestia too as the whole point was to showcase of how strong Cadence and Shining Armor's love was, which promptly got owned by Sombra next episode which the sisters beat easily in the past, and the fact Chrysalis was loaded with plot armor as her disguise can be easily seen through if they even know how Cadence's character is so there was little Celestia can do when an author wants or needs a vision done (worf effect in play as well).  

It's only PIS if it contradicts the rest of her feats..but it doesn't. Twilight, who should know Celestia better than anyone, was afraid of Parasprites dragging Celestia away. Not to mention Celestia getting defeated by vines that Big Mac was tearing apart.

Sombra did not "own" Cadence's love, the difference was that his crystals could negate magic. He was winning via special ability and exhausting Cadence and SA, whereas Chrysalis got blindsided and sent flying. Again though, you are using PIS and Plot Armor incorrectly since nothing contradicts these feats. Celestia has no better feats

Sorry for my stubborness, but I just don't want to believe the princesses are as weak considering their ridiculous feats saying otherwise

What feats?! Getting knocked on her ass by a blast that could barely destroy stone pillars?

Moving the Sun and Moon? That's nice except that in the past, regular unicorns did the same thing and it wasn't viewed as anything special. For some reason, moving the Sun and Moon isn't a big deal in MLP

True, but however while she managed to protect the elements of harmony from his control, he can still do many powerful magics to beat her if it so fancies his mood and the fact defeating him usually required the elements of harmony to do it, unless you're a worm that can infect him with an illness (wtf!).

This exactly my point earlier. We don't know how is it that the pony magic works. It's magic. It throws logic out of the window. 

• Brohoof 1

If it's just Luna, Celestia, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle, I think they would lose, badly, this is the US military we're talking about here. And may the gods save them if they ever go against the navy seals.

That said though, I think most of the military would not want to kill multicolored ponies who are talking about love and friendship. Those who aren't bronies, likely have children or friends who are bronies. There would be some hard liners who always follow orders and launch some missiles, but Celestia has proven that alicorns are extremely durable. Still, if they faced a concentrated fire from the whole US military, they would eventually lose.

Now, if it was a battle against an alicorn army, or if Discord joined the picture, things would be extremely different

• Brohoof 1

@,

Discord is overrated. Discord was shitting himself in fear of the Tatzlworm. That's pathetic. He's also vulnerable to disease, so a biological attack would kill him 

Which episode was he vulnerable to disease? He faked his whole sickness so he could test if Twi actually considered him a friend or not. Yeah, the Tatzlworm made him sick, but that is just one disease, and as shown in certain episodes, some diseases are more powerful than diseases on Earth.

@,

Really? When a random sneeze gets you sick, said character loses credibility as being resistant to disease

In which episode were any diseases shown that were stronger than Terran Diseases? 

@,

Really? When a random sneeze gets you sick, said character loses credibility as being resistant to disease

In which episode were any diseases shown that were stronger than Terran Diseases? 

Remember the episode where Zecora was trying to cure everypony? I rest my case :)

@,

Poison Joke? That's your evidence? It's not even a disease, it's a poison, and it's literally described as a joke by Zecora. Great example, a poison that is considered a joke by the healer 

@,

Poison Joke? That's your evidence? It's not even a disease, it's a poison, and it's literally described as a joke by Zecora. Great example, a poison that is considered a joke by the healer 

But think about this. If there are poisons that potent, then Equestrian diseases have to be just as potent. Especially with an area like the Everfree forest, which can hold any type of animal (or disease) imaginable.

@,

That's terrible logic. By that logic, if there are spots on the Earth that are so dry, surely most of the Earth is dry.

Also, when a poison is called a joke and offers little ill effect other than making you look like an idiot, it's not really potent 

The alicorns obviously aren't actually in their celestial bodies. If they were, then Nightmare Moon is huge, since her head took up part of the Moon. It's more like a sealing spell. Her scream of agony and the fact that she struggled to get up pretty clearly says that one more hit and she was done

Stopped reading when you cited a wiki. According to wikis, Broly is the strongest in the universe and Titanosaurus is an Earth Defender

It's only PIS if it contradicts the rest of her feats..but it doesn't. Twilight, who should know Celestia better than anyone, was afraid of Parasprites dragging Celestia away. Not to mention Celestia getting defeated by vines that Big Mac was tearing apart.

Sombra did not "own" Cadence's love, the difference was that his crystals could negate magic. He was winning via special ability and exhausting Cadence and SA, whereas Chrysalis got blindsided and sent flying. Again though, you are using PIS and Plot Armor incorrectly since nothing contradicts these feats. Celestia has no better feats

What feats?! Getting knocked on her ass by a blast that could barely destroy stone pillars?

Moving the Sun and Moon? That's nice except that in the past, regular unicorns did the same thing and it wasn't viewed as anything special. For some reason, moving the Sun and Moon isn't a big deal in MLP

She shrugged off an attack from an alicorn that was stronger than her without any protection and the fact she still got up with little difficulty would suggest she was fine. Also, she didn't suffered any noticeable damage unlike the burnt scorch mark on her horn from Queen Chrysalis.

Except the whole problem is that since Hasbro has no official policy on canon whatsoever other than 'everything officially licensed is canon', do to that and the fact IDW tries to squeeze their stories behind the scenes from the what the shows portray, we can assume they're canon until a retcon or Hasbro says otherwise. Also, wikis themselves aren't terrible when they have a source such as this n Transformers, "canon" is for all intents and purposes a synonym for "official". If it was released by a Transformers licensor with Hasbro[5] approval, then it is canonical. According to TakaraTomy company.

This was spoken from an especially nervous Twilight who has cases of being paranoid, also just because she imagined it was going to happen to her doesn't mean she will get defeated by parasprites, especially since it never happened and Celestia was going to fillydelphia to handle a similar infestation as well.

The vines were powered by Discord, they caught Celestia completely off guard, and using Big Mac to showcase her weakness can get shot down by his own feats of inconsistent strengths as he struggled to lift a cake on his back while Celestia easily overpowerd him in hoof wrestling in the Big Mac arc.

He was still beating Candence and Shining Armor and the fact they couldn't fight him without losing their ability to cast magic while Celestia and Luna defeated him without needing the Elements of Harmony just showcases my point for it. Also, considering Celestia practically raised Cadence since her princesshood, it is plot induced stupidity as she should recognize any abnormal behavior from her, finally, their love power they used against her was the equivalent of throwing oil at a fire monster and somehow it quenched it instead of making it stronger as they're throwing fuel at her.

Feats such as:

-Intangibility as Luna and Sombra are capable of using it so it would make sense Celestia can too.

-Dark magic from Sombra who is capable of mind attacking a person, and Luna can enter inside a person's dream so she can too.

-Teleportation to the point where Twilight was capable of teleporting inside a beach ball so Celestia should be capable of 'teleportation fragging'.

-Massive hypersonic speeds considering Luna was able to fly back from the moon to Equestria in the Nightmare Rarity arc. Also easily has massive hypersonic reaction speed considering an athletic pegasus, Rainbow Dash, is a lighting dodger as she's capable of dodging lighting strikes from thunder heads, thus Celestia should have it too.

-Shields powerful enough to break telekinisis from a chaos god (Discord), and blocks both physical and intangible entries.

-Can probably amp her speed with magic considering Twilight did so at the end of Princess Twilight.

-Physically strong enough to overpower Big Mac, who is capable of casually pulling buildings behind him.

-Telekinisis strong enough to move a star and able to take away and teleport the item she ensnared with her magic and even ensnare and teleport a person to a location too as Twilight showed. Also, she can apply said spells in large radius and ensnare multiple objects at once if Twilight has anything to say about it.

-Age spells, reverse gravity spells, and transmutation spells that Twilight knows Celestia should know too.

-Knows a defensive enchantment spell powerful enough to actually stop Discord from taking the Elements of Harmony away so she can provide effective defensive spells against magic apparently.

-Durable enough to survive her stay on the sun.

Finally, wouldn't your statement showcase of how powerful FIM verse if they consider moving the Sun and Moon to be no big deal while those feats are beyond anything we're capable of doing, especially the sun?

I'm sorry for my stubborness by the way.

Edited by Nuke87654

She shrugged off an attack from an alicorn that was stronger than her without any protection and the fact she still got up with little difficulty would suggest she was fine. Also, she didn't suffered any noticeable damage unlike the burnt scorch mark on her horn from Queen Chrysalis.

Except the whole problem is that since Hasbro has no official policy on canon whatsoever other than 'everything officially licensed is canon', do to that and the fact IDW tries to squeeze their stories behind the scenes from the what the shows portray, we can assume they're canon until a retcon or Hasbro says otherwise. Also, wikis themselves aren't terrible when they have a source such as this n Transformers, "canon" is for all intents and purposes a synonym for "official". If it was released by a Transformers licensor with Hasbro[5] approval, then it is canonical. According to TakaraTomy company.

This was spoken from an especially nervous Twilight who has cases of being paranoid, also just because she imagined it was going to happen to her doesn't mean she will get defeated by parasprites, especially since it never happened and Celestia was going to fillydelphia to handle a similar infestation as well.

The vines were powered by Discord, they caught Celestia completely off guard, and using Big Mac to showcase her weakness can get shot down by his own feats of inconsistent strengths as he struggled to lift a cake on his back while Celestia easily overpowerd him in hoof wrestling in the Big Mac arc.

He was still beating Candence and Shining Armor and the fact they couldn't fight him without losing their ability to cast magic while Celestia and Luna defeated him without needing the Elements of Harmony just showcases my point for it. Also, considering Celestia practically raised Cadence since her princesshood, it is plot induced stupidity as she should recognize any abnormal behavior from her, finally, their love power they used against her was the equivalent of throwing oil at a fire monster and somehow it quenched it instead of making it stronger as they're throwing fuel at her.

Feats such as:

-Intangibility as Luna and Sombra are capable of using it so it would make sense Celestia can too.

-Dark magic from Sombra who is capable of mind attacking a person, and Luna can enter inside a person's dream so she can too.

-Teleportation to the point where Twilight was capable of teleporting inside a beach ball so Celestia should be capable of 'teleportation fragging'.

-Massive hypersonic speeds considering Luna was able to fly back from the moon to Equestria in the Nightmare Rarity arc. Also easily has massive hypersonic reaction speed considering an athletic pegasus, Rainbow Dash, is a lighting dodger as she's capable of dodging lighting strikes from thunder heads, thus Celestia should have it too.

-Shields powerful enough to break telekinisis from a chaos god (Discord), and blocks both physical and intangible entries.

-Can probably amp her speed with magic considering Twilight did so at the end of Princess Twilight.

-Physically strong enough to overpower Big Mac, who is capable of casually pulling buildings behind him.

-Telekinisis strong enough to move a star and able to take away and teleport the item she ensnared with her magic and even ensnare and teleport a person to a location too as Twilight showed.

-Age spells, reverse gravity spells, and transmutation spells that Twilight knows Celestia should know too.

-Knows a defensive enchantment spell powerful enough to actually stop Discord from taking the Elements of Harmony away so she can provide effective defensive spells against magic apparently.

Finally, wouldn't your statement showcase of how powerful FIM verse if they consider moving the Sun and Moon to be no big deal while those feats are beyond anything we're capable of doing, especially the sun?

I'm sorry for my stubborness by the way.

Actually, the 'feat' of moving the sun is due to the vastly different way that physics work in the FiM universe. In said universe, Newtonian physics appear to be out to lunch, as the movement of the sun would require an equal and opposite re-action of some sort, which is nonexistant as the atmosphere is not ripped from the planet the moment the sun rises. Taking this into account, hypersonic speeds would require a coefficient of friction and heat resistance that is basically impossible, as the air around the creature would be heated to the point of ionization. As seen in Maud Pie and other episodes, objects in Equestria fly far further and faster than in the real world, thus allowing us to surmise that the air resistance on their planet is either zero or very close to said number. Based on the above justification and the fact that the larger Princesses (I.E. Celestia and Luna) aren't crushed by the weight of their own skeletons we can surmise that the local gravity of Equestria is also lower than that of Earth. Due to the smaller planet size and lower gravity, plus the fact that their main-sequence star is far closer than ours, we can surmise that it too is much smaller than that of Earth. Fun fact by the way, you can put out fire with oil, especially crude oil, you just have to be very careful to make sure the vapors do not come in contact with open flame. 

The other main problem with your theory is that all Alicorns have every spell that one has. Celestia, being more massive than Luna or Twilight, would likely be unable to bolster her speed to the same degree, instead focusing on raw magical strength. If a pony such as Luna or Rainbow Dash (especially rainbow dash) attempted to fly at the same speed they do in Equestria that they do on Earth, they would be swiftly burned to a crisp by the much thicker air and its far higher coefficient of friction.

Does that satisfy you for a scientific explanation?

• Brohoof 1

She was staggering to get up and the beam was mostly concussive judging by its effect on buildings, therefore, no burns.

When the writers say that the comics are only canon if you want them to be, then I consider them not canon

This was spoken from an especially nervous Twilight who has cases of being paranoid, also just because she imagined it was going to happen to her doesn't mean she will get defeated by parasprites, especially since it never happened and Celestia was going to fillydelphia to handle a similar infestation as well. The vines were powered by Discord, they caught Celestia completely off guard, and using Big Mac to showcase her weakness can get shot down by his own feats of inconsistent strengths as he struggled to lift a cake on his back while Celestia easily overpowerd him in hoof wrestling in the Big Mac arc.

AJ destroyed the vines as did Twilight, if Celestia were really so powerful, she'd snap them to pieces. Again, the comics are only canon if you want them to be according to the writers

Ever heard of Yakon from DBZ? He's a monster who eats light who got killed by light. Overloads can happen when it's too much energy to take in.

Sombra's weakness is love and light, that was the only reason he was being held back. Shining outright says his own magic is useless against Sombra.

Celestia not realizing the difference wasn't PIS since Celestia has never shown herself to be a good strategist

Bad logic, Twilight can fire magic blasts, therefore Rarity can as well

Really crappy mind attack when someone yelling at you snaps you out of it and Luna's dream walking proved worthless when Scootaloo simply destroyed the dream realm . Also, there is no proof of Celestia being a dreamwalker

Congratulations...except Celestia hasn't teleported...ever. Don't assume she knows every single type of magic because Spike makes it clear that unless your special talent is magic, you focus in one area

Again, why does she have to be equal to RD? Celestia was unable to rescue the Wonderbolts when they fell and her fancy flying in Canterlot wasn't releasing any sonic booms.

Again, comics are barely canon and again, it was Luna doing it, not her.

Discord is a chaos spirit.

When did she demonstrate shielding abilities? Never. Stop assuming that Celestia can do things that other ponies can do

Can probably amp her speed with magic considering Twilight did so at the end of Princess Twilight.

With word of God, it was an illusion. It's a moot point since again, it was Twilight doing it

You just said his strength was inconsistent, don't backpedal

-Telekinisis strong enough to move a star and able to take away and teleport the item she ensnared with her magic and even ensnare and teleport a person to a location too as Twilight showed.

Again, stop assuming that because someone else can do something, someone else can do it too

Said it a billion times, I'll say it again. Twilight's special talent is magic, she's a rarity. Celestia's is not

Like that helps against tech

Again, they aren't actually on the Sun and Moon, it's a sealing spell

Then you realize that Twilight, one of the most powerful unicorns to have ever lived, struggles to lift an Ursa Minor and Rarity can't even lift a boulder. No, the fact that other unicorns, presumably not at Twilight's level, could do it implies that it's not a big deal 

Actually, the 'feat' of moving the sun is due to the vastly different way that physics work in the FiM universe. In said universe, Newtonian physics appear to be out to lunch, as the movement of the sun would require an equal and opposite re-action of some sort, which is nonexistant as the atmosphere is not ripped from the planet the moment the sun rises. Taking this into account, hypersonic speeds would require a coefficient of friction and heat resistance that is basically impossible, as the air around the creature would be heated to the point of ionization. As seen in Maud Pie and other episodes, objects in Equestria fly far further and faster than in the real world, thus allowing us to surmise that the air resistance on their planet is either zero or very close to said number. Based on the above justification and the fact that the larger Princesses (I.E. Celestia and Luna) aren't crushed by the weight of their own skeletons we can surmise that the local gravity of Equestria is also lower than that of Earth. Due to the smaller planet size and lower gravity, plus the fact that their main-sequence star is far closer than ours, we can surmise that it too is much smaller than that of Earth. Fun fact by the way, you can put out fire with oil, especially crude oil, you just have to be very careful to make sure the vapors do not come in contact with open flame. 

The other main problem with your theory is that all Alicorns have every spell that one has. Celestia, being more massive than Luna or Twilight, would likely be unable to bolster her speed to the same degree, instead focusing on raw magical strength. If a pony such as Luna or Rainbow Dash (especially rainbow dash) attempted to fly at the same speed they do in Equestria that they do on Earth, they would be swiftly burned to a crisp by the much thicker air and its far higher coefficient of friction.

Does that satisfy you for a scientific explanation?

Actually, the star is in the same class as ours as Amy Keating Rogers confirmed through an email that the Equestrian star is in the same size as ours when one OBD debater asked if the info was true.

Also all of your info is assuming that whatever feat committed by the equestria ponies is aided by how we understand physics instead of simply of how powerful they are. As you said, Equestria doesn't follow the same laws of physics as we do.

She was staggering to get up and the beam was mostly concussive judging by its effect on buildings, therefore, no burns.

When the writers say that the comics are only canon if you want them to be, then I consider them not canon

AJ destroyed the vines as did Twilight, if Celestia were really so powerful, she'd snap them to pieces. Again, the comics are only canon if you want them to be according to the writers

Ever heard of Yakon from DBZ? He's a monster who eats light who got killed by light. Overloads can happen when it's too much energy to take in.

Sombra's weakness is love and light, that was the only reason he was being held back. Shining outright says his own magic is useless against Sombra.

Celestia not realizing the difference wasn't PIS since Celestia has never shown herself to be a good strategist

Bad logic, Twilight can fire magic blasts, therefore Rarity can as well

Really crappy mind attack when someone yelling at you snaps you out of it and Luna's dream walking proved worthless when Scootaloo simply destroyed the dream realm . Also, there is no proof of Celestia being a dreamwalker

Congratulations...except Celestia hasn't teleported...ever. Don't assume she knows every single type of magic because Spike makes it clear that unless your special talent is magic, you focus in one area

Again, why does she have to be equal to RD? Celestia was unable to rescue the Wonderbolts when they fell and her fancy flying in Canterlot wasn't releasing any sonic booms.

Again, comics are barely canon and again, it was Luna doing it, not her.

Discord is a chaos spirit.

When did she demonstrate shielding abilities? Never. Stop assuming that Celestia can do things that other ponies can do

With word of God, it was an illusion. It's a moot point since again, it was Twilight doing it

You just said his strength was inconsistent, don't backpedal

Again, stop assuming that because someone else can do something, someone else can do it too

Said it a billion times, I'll say it again. Twilight's special talent is magic, she's a rarity. Celestia's is not

Like that helps against tech

Again, they aren't actually on the Sun and Moon, it's a sealing spell

Then you realize that Twilight, one of the most powerful unicorns to have ever lived, struggles to lift an Ursa Minor and Rarity can't even lift a boulder. No, the fact that other unicorns, presumably not at Twilight's level, could do it implies that it's not a big deal 

Since when did the beams between Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon are different considering that the show has made no such distinct difference of beam types until the throwaway episode 'Power Ponies' for a specific hero Twilight cosplayed as? She still recovered from the attack with no indication of any serious injury.

I consider them canon so we're at a cross here.

In this point, it seems you're trying to twist the evidences to your favor by declaring one non canon by your interpretation rather than what is shown and the fact there is no case to say they're not officially non canon. Hasbro may not have an official canon policy, but so long as they consider every work officially licensed by them 'canon' in some sort of way I'll consider them as such.

True in that case, I will concede on your point there.

As for Celestia, no because she had personally raised Cadence to be a proper ruler. Thus considering how abrasive Chrysalis was acting to everyone around her as she was disguised as Cadence, I find it hard to believe Celestia wouldn't notice. Also, since when did judging Cadence's abnormal behavior a 'strategist behavior?'

No it is a sound logic considering that Celestia herself is considered the strongest pony in Equestria and there has been no evidence to suggest she can't do any of that. After all, if Luna can move the Sun and Celestia can move the Moon as well, what is stopping them from sharing powers, especially since Celestia has had 1000+ years to herself to learn such magic.

If Spike wasn't there, Twilight would have remained stuck in that position as the mind attack spell worked on her and that was without Sombra's direct presence. In a one on one duel, Twilight would've lost badly against such an attack. Also, Luna wasn't trying to harm Scootaloo in any shape or form. Considering she's able to raise a shield for Sweetie Belle last episode, she can probably attack a person's mind if she wanted too and that's not including possibly sharing dark magic knowledge her sister knows. Also, Luna was able to invoke a realm in Sweetie Belle's dream similar to the one Celestia used for Twilight's ascendance so again why can't Celestia do that?

Celestia did used teleport at the end of 'Lesson Zero'. Celestia is the teacher for a couple of powerful mages in Twilight and Sunset Shimmer so she would have some advanced ability in magic considering that those she teaches are more powerful and varied in magic than your average unicorn.

You yourself have admitted that Celestia is more powerful than Luna so why you're now backpedaling on it with your statement that it was Luna's feat despite you admitting that Celestia is more powerful than Luna. As for word of god, fine I'll concede on that point. Also, why can't I assume Celestia is that fast if her sister is able to pull it off?

I'm not backpedaling, I'm pointing out that Celestia was shown to be stronger than Big Mac. You were trying to use Big Mac being able to beat the vines as a point of contention against Celestia while ignoring as I pointed out that he has had inconsistent showings of his strength too. Nevertheless, it still does little to argue against the point that Celestia was shown to be stronger than Big Mac.

Celestia's telekinesis is far above Twilight's in every shape and form. Why can't I assume that she can pull of all of those telekinesis feats Twilight can unless otherwise stated, especially since who she was her teacher?

Celestia taught Twilight magic, her magic has not been shown to be limited by talents, Celestia has had 1000+ years to know magic, and with the comic stating that Twilight was much like Celestia in her early days to strike the similarities home, why can't I assume the teacher would know the same spells the student does?

No, but intangibility does.

They're trapped inside the Sun and Moon, does the spell protect them from the elements, no it likely doesn't considering Luna and the Mane 6 were able to perform on the Moon just fine without needing any special spells or anything.

That moment with the Ursa Minor was well before Twilight had gotten much more powerful, also considering how famed Star Swirl the Bearded was for just how insanely powerful he was, we can assume they're many unicorns that were much more powerful than Twilight if they can move the Sun and Moon, or even have councils to move them. Also, what you're trying to imply is that it's far easier for a Unicorn to move a celestial object that is millions of miles away from them then to move a terrestrial boulder that Twilight was able to lift and move without needing magic on her own, what sense does that make good sir?

@@Nuke87654,

Screen shot or it didn't happen. The writers wouldn't answer such a random question 

I would gladly but unfortunately, the entire OBD wiki got deleted a month ago, including every information about the MLP FIM verse so the only way to find it is to literally comb it or find that OBD poster 'Fluttershy' for that email and calcs he found and used on the Naruto forums.

Here's their new wiki and the fiction list that included the FIM verse (that remains not updated to include it's info before the deletion to show a bit of proof) http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/fictions and their forum http://www.narutoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

Not what my source from OBD wiki said before as last I checked they were rated at star level durability mainly because Celestia was actually banished to the Sun by Nightmare Moon upon her return and survived just fine.

she is not as durable as a star, the only reason she survived is because she draws her power from the sun

AKA the old D&D rule of "don't use fire against a fire elemental"

• Brohoof 2