Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Crap You Want To Buy

Castle Bleck

• 9 months later...

This table. I want this table, and I am going to get this table, no matter what.  :okiedokielokie:

W5F7hyM.jpg

F*cking this. I can't wait until they're released.

Ub7Igk1.png

It's a pair of headphones with functioning cat ear speakers. CAT EAR SPEAKERS. And LEDs! I'd sell my entire family just to have a pair. Not really, but still. :please:

• Brohoof 3

If I had the money without going bankrupt.  This.  A ¥120,000,000 ($1,021,102.80) working (except the guns) 12 foot tall mech that you can control, ride and drive.  However I feel like if I actually have it, I can't drive it around where I live.   A LOT of low hanging telephone wires.  :(

71oo6rKqdBL._SL1000_.jpg

If I had the money without going bankrupt.  This.  A ¥120,000,000 ($1,021,102.80) working (except the guns) 12 foot tall mech that you can control, ride and drive.  However I feel like if I actually have it, I can't drive it around where I live.   A LOT of low hanging telephone wires.  :(

71oo6rKqdBL._SL1000_.jpg

Oh god, it's a sentry bot.

Sentry_bot.png

I want to buy a new Wacom.  my old one's dysfunctional.  Also another pair of headphones.

You know.. after lots of thinking.. I've decided I'm going to purchase the Earth's moon along with Jupiter. Why? B/c why not. Don't worry about how I will achieve this.. just know.. it's probably not going to happen.

F*cking this. I can't wait until they're released.

img-3452061-1-Ub7Igk1.png

It's a pair of headphones with functioning cat ear speakers. CAT EAR SPEAKERS. And LEDs! I'd sell my entire family just to have a pair. Not really, but still. :please:

Uhhh.. I change my mind.. I'll take a pair of these instead. THESE ARE FUCKING EPIC!! EVERYONE SHOULD GET A PAIR!!! You know.. if that's okay with them....

• Brohoof 1

I actually keep a list of this stuff XD

MLP OC cosplay for a brony con some day

a car

Wii U pro Controllers

Pathfinder Beastiary 2

Pathfinder Beastiary 3
Pathfinder Advanced Class guide

Pathfinder Game Mastery Guide

Pathfinder Ultimate Combat

Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment

Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign

Pathfinder Mythic Adventures

Pathfinder NPC Codex

steampunk magician cosplay

http://www.merimask.com/images/gallery/images/march_of_time_hare.jpg <===== this mask

HD PVR 2

Otamatone

Carbon-free alcohol fuel for my heat infusion coffee brewer (the coffee machine was on this list until recently :P)

Edited by Hocus Pocus