Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Crap You Want To Buy

Castle Bleck

There's too many things I want to buy

I really want Nightmare before christmas, monster high and MLP throw blankets

I basically want everything from those three things though lol

Okay, we get it. You don't like Nintendo. But this doesn't mean that everyone has to not like Nintendo too.

Where's yer sense of humour?

OT:

Hmmm, what other random crap do I want.... Oh yes, a silver Rolex watch!

Clothes, lots of clothes! If I was free to spend all of the money in my account at once, I probably could. xD

Although I'm also quite picky on clothes... Lol. I could still manage.

Also, there's always more instruments I could have, of course. =P

• Brohoof 1

The New Roland TR8 drum machine: a modern day equivalent to the Roland TR-808 drum machine of the 1980s in style, as well as based on the old Roland Tr-808 and 909 drum machines of the 1980s in the sounds they produce. The 808 and 909 didn't sound like live drum kits, but sounded great in a different way and gained fame in a shed loads of House and Hip-Hop records as well as other genres. 

I have a ton of drum samples to use in my productions, I have no need what so ever to spend like £300 or whatever on a TR8 but I really want one, and I'm going to save up and buy one

tr-8_angle_right_gal.jpg

Edited by Asherdangerdash

Ooh, and a contrabassoon!

Actually, that is pretty random. xD

I doubled on the instrument in orchestra last year. It's fun to play that low, but the awkwardness of the bassoon is enough for me, to have to deal with an even more awkwardly large instrument, and the fact that it is so expensive made me nervous every time I handled it. lol

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, that is pretty random. xD

I doubled on the instrument in orchestra last year. It's fun to play that low, but the awkwardness of the bassoon is enough for me, to have to deal with an even more awkward instrument, and the fact that it is so expensive made me nervous every time I handled it. lol

Yeah, they're not exactly cheap. I could buy a used car for less.

But I played bassoon for six years, from middle school through high school. And I still love it, I just haven't played in ages, since I'm not a music major in college and don't have anything else to play it for. But it would be soooo much fun to have a contrabassoon!

Yeah, they're not exactly cheap. I could buy a used car for less.

But I played bassoon for six years, from middle school through high school. And I still love it, I just haven't played in ages, since I'm not a music major in college and don't have anything else to play it for. But it would be soooo much fun to have a contrabassoon!

No ensembles in college or the like? At this moment I'm in a community orchestra, since I'm not in college... I was last year, though, that's why I got to play the contrabassoon. lol

As "unenthusiastic" as I may have seemed in my last post, you have to understand I wouldn't have ever missed the opportunity to do it... The orchestra director wanted somebody on the contrabassoon, and the other girl in the section didn't want to play it, but when the idea was passed to me, I went all Pinkie Pie "A contrabassoon?!!!! Me??? I get to play a contrabassoon?!!!" LOL.

I really couldn't have imagined I'd ever get the opportunity... Because in high school playing the bassoon itself was a mere dream for me, and they had a contrabassoon there that was soooo expensive and totally untouchable for a non-bassoon player (at the time). lol

Edited by Envy

No ensembles in college or the like? At this moment I'm in a community orchestra, since I'm not in college... I was last year, though, that's why I got to play the contrabassoon. lol

As "unenthusiastic" as I may have seemed in my last post, you have to understand I wouldn't have ever missed the opportunity to do it... The orchestra director wanted somebody on the contrabassoon, and the other girl in the section didn't want to play it, but when the idea was passed to me, I went all Pinkie Pie "A contrabassoon?!!!! Me??? I get to play a contrabassoon?!!!" LOL.

I really couldn't have imagined I'd ever get the opportunity... Because in high school playing the bassoon itself was a mere dream for me, and they had a contrabassoon there that was soooo expensive and totally untouchable for a non-bassoon player (at the time). lol

Oh, I'm sure that there are ensembles I could join. But frankly, I'm almost constantly overwhelmed as is with only three classes and a part-time job, so adding anything else to my plate would not go over well. As unfortunate as that is. :(

Heh, it was a bit interesting in high school, 'cause I wanted to be in marching band as well. But you can't exactly march a bassoon for obvious reasons, so I played trombone for marching band. So it was always weird going back and forth between my trombone embouchure and by bassoon embouchure. :D

Many scientists claim that the world will one day run out of helium because it keeps on floating out of the atmosphere; and, despite the fact that helium has many important uses, people waist it on things such as party balloons.

I want to buy a buck-load of stocks from a helium company so I can one day be rich.

• Brohoof 1

There's just so much stuff I want, but don't need. My main want right now is The Beach Boys Made In California boxset.

post-10745-0-76489000-1395710636_thumb.jpg

2 hours of audio, including 60 previously unreleased tracks and new remasters and mixes, plus beautiful packaging and a detailed book? Yes, please!

Oh, and I also want new headphones, since mine aren't working well.

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 1