Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Crap You Want To Buy

Castle Bleck

• 2 weeks later...

An N7 hoodie, like the one Commander Shepard has.

Damn them for being expensive AND seasonal...

I want to get Goat Simulator.

Trust me friend, if you've seen any of the gameplays, you've played the game. Blame Tumble for overhyping yet another meme game.

An N7 hoodie, like the one Commander Shepard has.

Damn them for being expensive AND seasonal...

Trust me friend, if you've seen any of the gameplays, you've played the game. Blame Tumble for overhyping yet another meme game.

Well this thread is RANDOM CRAP you want to buy.

(edited)

I want to buy have bought a Razor scooter:

I've got a Scootaloo cover on my phone, Scootaloo animated wallpaper, two Scootaloo T shirts, a Scootaloo plush, a Scootaloo signature and now I've bought a scooter, any guesses which pony gave me the idea to get a scooter? :D

71XthChuoUL._AA1500_.jpg

Edited by Asherdangerdash

More throwing knives, everything I would need to set up a backyard forge, leather (it is flippin' difficult to get leather that isn't a finished product), an SOG tomahawk (useless garbage, but still fun), a high-quality Fluttershy plushie, a tetris coffee mug, bagpipes (I don't know how to play, music is my bane, but bagpipes are badass and who knows, I may be driven to learn), assorted rings and scales (first two projects thought out).

There are other things I want, but they don't really fall into the random crap category. 

I hope everyone knows of those little pony headphones Hot Topic usually has. I always want to get a pair, but I have Beats so I would never use them. ^^"

I want a 2014 Dodge Challenger. Mmmm, just saying the name gives me chills, Challenger.

Looks like the TARDIS from Dr. Who :P

I would sure hope it looks like a TARDIS! I will like actually be heartbroken with no chance of healing if I get my fridge kit and I just wasted a stupid amount of money for some sham of a product, I may love and tolerate a lot, but I WILL NOT LOVE NOR WILL I TOLERATE IT IF IT ISN'T WHAT I ORDERED.

also the sound box that is included better make the whoooshing of the TARDIS otherwise I will be forced to open my fridge grudgingly every time I want some fish sticks and custard, but never pears, NEVER. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A Mac Pro or PowerMac G5 Case/Computer to mod into modern day PC hardware. The Mac Pro has more USB ports though. They both look the same and look just as beautiful. PowerMac G5 is cheaper nowadays because no one uses it :)

powermacg5_profile-100043321-orig.png

Edited by sonicdude558