Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Homer-Thinking.gif

I forgot what i was thinking about right now... but now im thinking about what i was thinking before i was thinking of what i was thinking

=?

"Yay, my GTX 970 finally came yesterday! ... Now what do I do with it?"

Given that my old 750 Ti could run most games on fairly high settings anyways, I'm at a loss as to what games I should test ... already gave modded Skyrim + ENB a go (looks glorious at ~45-60FPS in most places, 30 lowest in others), same with Battlefield 4 on Ultra and Arma 3 on High-ish. Looking at it now, a lot of my games aren't all that graphics-intensive ... you know what though? All that matters, is that I can play Skyrim with a good ENB enabled. I mean it's pretty much the reason I upgraded, after all. :squee:

*strokes Twilight plushiie* Oh Twilight, no one shall ever know about our forbidden love.

Marriage is a big step... an expensive big step... *crawls into bed* I don't want grown up responsibilities, I want LEGOs and video games.

Edited by Panne
  • Brohoof 1

- I'm thinking about how bad the transportation system is in America compared to Europe and Asia overall and how driving became too glorified that it became the only reliable source in most of America, which causes lots of traffic.

- I mean, look at states like Texas and cities like Los Angeles and tell me the transportation system is top class.

- Also, Amtrak is a joke compared to UK's Northern Rail and the Eurostar (which I've both ridden)

- At least the region where I live there's descent public transit like BART and good buses like County Connection but the neighborhood I live in isn't even walking distance to descent public transit. Also, BART can go on strike sometimes

- No offense to car geeks, but in case you didn't know, I'm into rail transit and I've been into it for as long as I can remember.

- I'm trying to learn how to drive without freaking out hella annoying instructors (I'm kinda sensitive to them freaking out). But even when I eventually get used to it, I prefer walking and good public transit (trains, metros, light rails, buses, etc.) contributes greatly to a region's ability to be pedestrian-friendly.

- On a positive note, I finally have an exercise class at college.

If Hasbro really listens to his customers, then where are my "My little Pony" Ice cream bars?

Edited by Hypnosparkle