Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I was thinking about how Diamond Tiara makes me cry for her every time I watch the episode "Crusaders of the Lost Mark"! Also I was thinking about how I am getting my paycheck in an hour and I am placing things in my amazon cart! I am also going to be getting things ready for BABScon in a month. I'm probably gonna order mine and my girlfriends cosplay stuff.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking about how I need to do some spring cleaning and how much I really don't want to do it. I'm also thinking about the future and wonder who/what I might become in the next several years. 

• Brohoof 1

About the person I've become... yet why I still lurk around this place. I know it's best to leave this place alone for many reasons. But honestly enough of my nonsense and rambling.

• Brohoof 2

Just sitting here thinking about the weird chain-of-events that transpired over the last 7-8 months, and how it really actually led me into successfully getting back into school in music - the field of study I wanted the most. I really thought all hope was lost. I had pretty much let the flame inside me die, and then the strange events of the last 7-8 months happened. It's unspeakable, it really is all like something straight out of fiction.

Life is weird, oh-so-weird. Now I wish it'd introduce me to the love of my life!

• Brohoof 3

I want to leave class and go home. I am feeling really sick right now and I could just get up and go right now.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to write a letter to someone I haven't spoken with in about a year, and I'm thinking about what I'd like to say to them. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Thinking that most people are repulsive and disgusting... I said *most* not all

• Brohoof 2

I think both of my closest friends are upset with me still. I know I can sound mean and seem antagonistic but it really is not my intent. I think they both understand that, but other people have taken a bit of issue and things got hectic... I suspect the friendships are forever changed if not terminated. All the same, I'm kind of relieved the actual drama seems to be over; I had a feeling of dread for over a week and now I can rest a bit more easily. I think.

I really don't want to, but I guess I ought to try to make more friends. Maybe one day socializing will stop blowing up on me. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wishing I could turn back time and change things... wish I had more friends too.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

What are you thinking at the exact moment you read this?

When I made this post I was thinking about the catchy Equestria Girls theme song.

Thanks, now I'm thinking of the Rainbow Rocks soundtrack

• Brohoof 1

Thinking "Oh no".

Because... I was bad, and I tried out a professional oboe. It was amazing. The most amazing I had ever felt playing any instrument in my entire life. I had most certainly never felt such a gap between the instrument I own and a professional one, either. It was magical.

My oboe teacher had just convinced me to upgrade to an upper intermediate model (I think mine is like lower intermediate model), and I was doing all fine, loving that Buffet 4052, until... I picked up this Loree, and my mind was blown.

She should have stopped me. Tsk. tsk. I can't even begin to think of a Loree when I'm going back to school!

Lol sorry, probably no one here understands what in the heck I'm talking about here...

• Brohoof 1

Just thinking about how much this next month is gonna suck ... I gave in to the hype and pre-ordered a Vive the other day, but it's not gonna ship until May. Ah well, just gonna have to be patient ...

• Brohoof 1