Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An MLP themed dinner!

Rarity Paige Belle

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. I do not do horse meat. just no.

However the idea of a actual MLP themed dinner could be cool, I mean dandelion salad is pretty popular so that could be the starter, followed by some other vegetarian options or something, maybe make biscuits to go with the meal that look like gem stones (for any dragons who might pop by) and then for dessert cupcakes! also depending on the age of the people who care to come, "spiked" punch 

• Brohoof 2

Interesting.

However for an MLP themed dinner, you could technically just eat nothing but cupcakes, and cake and just say you had a "Pinkie Party". That's what I'd do.

Someone is on my level, mmm cupcakes

• Brohoof 1

I can't even imagine eating the ponies (although I wonder what Pinkie's liver would taste like. Probably sugar). But  a dinner with the theme of ponies in it would be great! Just don't drink the punch  :P

Haha, I would buy it and keep it in the freezer and never eat it just to have a pony related meal!!! :)

Now all we need is one that is 20 percent cooler. :wub:

Bring on the rainbow lasagna! I would just enjoy seeing how that one would work =D But it's an interesting concept if each tasted unique. It's a good marketing idea! But it wouldn't sell well I don't think.