Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are in Equestria for a day and can only Spend the Day with ONE Pony.

Ryzu

Hey, I did say I would be with Diamond Tiara. I like antagonists, even if the show make them look like a bitch.

(\ You're one of the people who can see beyond behavior aren't you? People have so many secrets, if only society didn't make crying a weak thing, everyone could be happier, getting the help they need.

(\ You're one of the people who can see beyond behavior aren't you? People have so many secrets, if only society didn't make crying a weak thing, everyone could be happier, getting the help they need.

Still, I like Suri Polomare more, because she looks so cute.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Twilight, of course. We could read books, and talk about books and all kinds of other stuff...It'd be great.

2. Pinkie. She could probably teach me how to be less boring.

3. Snips/Snails. I would be tempted to hurt them.

Edited by Callisto

Seems a lot of people want to stay away from diamond tiara... Poor pony...

Personally Diamond Tiara sounds a lot like me as a kid. I was jerk like that with my best friend to people, because we felt we'd never be accepted for who we are, and both of are families never really did anything for us except feed us and give us a place to sleep.

Diamond Tiara is not and will ever be hated by me.

I don't hate Diamond Tiara... I just don't want to hang out with her... It would be weird that I was hanging out with a 8 year old filly...

The problem is that it is one individual pony just the once.  This changes the potential answers because it would just hurt too much to lose certain ponies after meeting them like that.

1 and 2:

As much because 2 -- improving myself is enjoying myself.  I would choose Luna.  I enjoy the night, and she could help me magically and with dream stuff.  If anypony were able to have a sneaky way for me to return it would be her -- dreamwalking my way back to equestria would be a major plus.  I sincerely think she would have more stories than Twilight with her long life, and maybe she would favor me with a flight.  Yes Twilight MIGHT be able to give me butterfly wings if she were willing to spend that much magic on a whim but Luna might be able to do the same thing and you would have a partner in flight thereby.  

3.  There does not exist a pony that I would prefer not having the opportunity to having the opportunity by virtue of personality etc. The ONLY way this could go that wrong would be if the pony were a young foal and you ended up completely alone with say Pound Cake or another foal who is even younger.  The responsibility would be high and the gain while not non-existant wouldn't be quantifiable.

Enjoyment - Fluttershy because we both have some things in common

Improvement - Pinkie Pie because she knows how to cheer up anyone when they're sad

I don't think that me and Maud Pie would have anything in common because she is so dull

I still find it odd that nobody other than me thought of the awful possibility of for possibility 3 of:

Having to FOALSIT a baby pony alone somewhere away from all of the other ponies.  I mean even one like Pound Cake could be a major problem.