Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

The buck is that thing??!

The first zombie ever seen in the Resident Evil series, introduced in Resident Evil 1.

Even at the low-level graphics of the PS1, it's still pretty damn creepy.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes i'm afraid of expressing my opinions. Probably thanks to school. Whenever i expressed my opinion about something people would scream and yell at me because they don't like your opinion. So they try to change it. I have had so many of my own opinions and feelings hurt by this i have stopped sharing them except anonymously or with close friends that wont hate me for it. (Of course it doesn't help when you have a disorder that makes your nerves and emotions more sensative.)

Aw man. Don't feel that way inside. :( Try hard. *brohoof*

My fears are numbered 3:

Nazis.

Junebugs. (I don't have anything against them or any other bugs, but when they FLY or MOVE...)

And being stuck in a suitcase.

Yes, two of these have bad childhood experiences behind them. *Yeeesh* :unsure:

post-1372-0-18797800-1332220530_thumb.jpgpost-1372-0-46667600-1332220696.jpg

You are now aware that these things live all over the Earth. They also move two feet per second. They are also nocturnal hunters. I HATE these things, they laid eggs in my bed and I poisoned them yet they LIVE!

This things have all of my fears.

You are now aware that these things live all over the Earth. They also move two feet per second. They are also nocturnal hunters. I HATE these things, they laid eggs in my bed and I poisoned them yet they LIVE!

Not really scared of most creepy crawlers but what ARE they??? Like centipedes???

...Oh.. My.. Bucking.. God

Those things are freaky o_O

What the hell are they??

Now I'm not alone in my fear, woo-hoo~

The presence of house centipedes usually indicate your home is full of other critters like spiders... so, I'm safe

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty

to be the only one alive.

but i am already pretty twitchy.... i flinch at almost everything :3

and a zombie attack would be fun ^_^

(me and my friends have a entire plan of what we shall do)

spiders, i lived i South Africa for 2years and my mother had a hairy spider in her pants,and she had the pants on her when it was starting to move. and one other family that lived neighbours ous there sat and told me what dangerous spiders you actually could find at our house, that creep me out and i couldn't go on the toilet without checking the whole bathroom.

and i get to scared when i look into a mirror because sombody ugly looks back att me :o

I have a very irrational fear that gravity will reverse itself and I will fall into space... I only panic when I think about it though and I grab onto the ground and freak out. Then I remember I am educated enough to know that that would be physically impossible. Still... The thought of that scares the living daylights out of me ahhah