Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which 2 ponies of the Mane 6 would you like to see hang out more?

Adorkable

I don't think this has been asked before, so I thought why not ask now?

Basically, the question is as stated, which 2 ponies of the Mane 6 would you like to see hang out more? Like you know, those 2 of the Mane 6 you never see hang out often. Like...Applejack and Fluttershy, you know? You don't see them hang out as much as Rainbow Dash and our very own best pony Twilight Sparkle.

So what do you guys think? Any 2 of the Mane 6 you would like to see hang out that you don't commonly see hang out? Let's hear it!

applejack_and_fluttershy_do_it_and_stuff

By the way, I wouldn't recommend using Google to search for Applejack and Fluttershy at the same time. Their explicit content filter is as useless as a max repel on victory road.

• Brohoof 2

I would like to see Twilight & AppleJack have an episode where the two hang out alone ^^

post-14906-0-77976000-1397454145_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Rarity and RD. :D

You never see them together;  they have potential for a (yes, I dare say it) Rarijack caliber dynamic, but it's just going to waste. I'd love to see more of them together,  and I've felt this way fir a while now.

• Brohoof 8

I would have to agree that an episode with Apple Jack and Fluttershy could have multiple implications and things for eachother to learn seeing as one is more of an active and confident demeanor, and the other is soft and timid. Or Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy seeing as they have opposite personalities. I would love to see the contrast.

Pinkie and applejack.

my favorite two of the six.

After that it would be rainbow dash and rarity! I cannot think of a time when the two of them actually willingly "hung out" together bythemsleves for one afternoon.

Dash and Rarity. They have received a criminally low amount of interaction, especially when watching them spend time together could be so interesting. There's just a nice personality clash there.

And speaking of that, I'd like to see Spike and Dash getting some more interaction at some point too.

• Brohoof 3

Now that I think of it, I would also love to see Twilight Sparkle and Applejack have an episode, my favorite pony and my (arguably) second best pony have always been, what I thought, best friends. Would love to see an episode focusing on their amazing friendship. ^^

• Brohoof 2

I really want a Rarity and Pinkie Pie episode. Maybe where Rarity is trying to have a relaxing girl's day out with Pinkie, while Pinkie wants to have a fun time instead of sitting around at a spa? I don't know, I don't care. All I know is that we need more Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 1