Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A day with best pony or $10k?

Vinyl Scratch.

You wake up to find your favorite pony sleeping next to you, when they finally awake, they tell you that they can spend the day with you before getting sent back to Equestria. But they can't leave the house under the fear of being spotted and if you leave the house they will be instantly sent back to Equestria. However, that day is also your last day that you can go down and pick up your $10000 lottery winnings.

What do you do?

P.S. you wake up at 11:30am and the lotto shop closes at midday (there now you can't have the best of both worlds :P)

Edited by Vinyl Scratch.
  • Brohoof 3

Honestly, it's just enough that I got to see them. I know that there are things out there somewhere that are beyond this world, my beliefs are actually validated, etc. I'd just hang with them until the last minute then head out and pick up the cash.

i would spend the whole day with them, money is everywhere, but this pony is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you would never get again, ever. as where you have plenty of chances of winning the lotto. 

• Brohoof 9

i would spend the whole day with them, money is everywhere, but this pony is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you would never get again, ever. as where you have plenty of chances of winning the lotto.

I'm with this.

Ponies over money ^w^

• Brohoof 3

Has to be pony, otherwise for every minute of the rest of the life I have left where I don't need $10,000, I would always regret it.

I could see that sort of depression really digging into me after a year or two.

Hmmm, I am Norwegian, one cannot get poor even if one had tried.

I'd go for ponies. An Applejack hug would be the best thing ever. :3

• Brohoof 2

I don't know what I would choose, to be honest maybe the money, because if I already had seen them so I'd eat some breakfast (probably cereal to make it quick) with them and then go to the lottery. 

Also for those that are saying they don't need the money most of you aren't living on your own/out of high school yet. The money could have a great impact on you by setting up cash for when you get in the real world or maybe to help your parents out and not make them pay as much for your college as it is pretty expensive.

Even if I had to choose between spending 11 hours with my favorite pony and then gonna take the cash or spending full 12 hours with the pony, I'd go for the latter, because every minute I could spend with my favorite pony would be worth much more than any amount of money (even though I might need it).

Edited by Steve Remington
  • Brohoof 2

I just recently received my payment check, so money ain't a 'ding - best pony of course!

Guess I'd cheat a bit cause I need financial stability... I'd give her a hug, AJ, take a picture of her, and tell her I'm sorry but I need the money, thank you for visiting with me in this short time. Then head to get my winnings.

• Brohoof 1

The voice recordings of Fluttershy would be worth far far more than $10,000.   I mean she has such a nice singing voice.  

I'd kind of resent that she would have to stay in the house.  I mean the house is on wooded acres and a nice climb up the mountain with Fluttershy would otherwise be something we would do -- without being seen.

Heck, if she brought along even a few bits they would be worth $10,000.  Gold is quite valuable. 

I'm not wealthy, but money is common and I'll get plenty of chances of obtaining it, but spending a whole day at home with  a pony is a once in a lifetime chance, so, I'll pick the spend time with pony  :yay:. It's does not matter if it  male (Shinning Armor, Flash Sentry, Bic Mac), my best pony (FLUTTY), other favorite ones (Luna, Celestia, any other mane6), background or ones that one didn't know they existed. I might have an aversion with foals, unless they're accompanied with an adult, to avoid potential unfortunate implications 

• Brohoof 1