Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc That Shrinking Feeling (Adventure)

I used to be a stranger

@,

Sorry, man. Perhaps we could do a 1x1 shrinking RP of our own? And we'll invite some more people who would have liked to join this one.

A1x1 where we invite more people? You just contradicted yourself :P

Anyway, that does sound like fun, but I don't want to copy this rp. (Plus, I really don't want to be the one to start and lead the role-play, I haven't been able to just participate in a role-play without being the leader in a long time.)

(edited)

I have an idea for another RP but I don't want to manage two at the same time.

The other RP would take place 100 years after the events of Friendship is Magic. Still fitting in with the whimsical fun and amiable universe of the show canon via extrapolation, it would be a "serious business"/hard science fiction attempt at launching an extraplanetary mission to a nearby star. It's a remarkably weird and funny thing to try and say "propulsion with a specific impulse of twenty-zillion, powered by magic crystals" with a straight face. Or picturing Ponies beating their wings really fast to fly to high altitudes, and then throwing small payloads into suborbital trajectories with their bare hooves.

Edited by Blue

@,

(*needs to be more careful of wording*)

Shrinking isn't a new idea. The magnifying glass thing is, though, so we'll think of some other form of execution.

Pm me if you want to plan this out ^_^

I have an idea for another RP but I don't want to manage two at the same time.

The other RP would take place 100 years after the events of Friendship is Magic. Still fitting in with the whimsical fun and amiable universe of the show canon via extrapolation, it would be a "serious business"/hard science fiction attempt at launching an extraplanetary mission to a nearby star. It's a remarkably weird and funny thing to try and say "propulsion with a specific impulse of twenty-zillion, powered by magic crystals" with a straight face. Or picturing Ponies beating their wings really fast to fly to high altitudes, and then throwing small payloads into suborbital trajectories with their bare hooves.

that sounds fun, but how long in the future do you think that is?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Blue,

Hey! I'm busy, but still around. :) I'm just waiting for everyone to post, since there's not much Kay Dreamer can do other than be carried. I'm holding back and waiting for content so my next post isn't a total stub.

@@Scribblegroove,

I'll be posting after you take your turn. :D

• 3 weeks later...

@Blue @Rainbow Eclipse @Kay Dreamer

So, is this officially dead now or are we going to attempt to revive it again? I'm up for it, and it's a shame to see this RP die like this. :c

It's not dead.

It's just not a conversational as I anticipated. I'll advance is some more, when I have the time.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...