Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

Because of reasons, I decided a while ago to do a cover of Scootaloos piano song about fighting the fight and eating food like celeary stalks from the Show Stoppers episode.

I enjoyed that. xD  "Because of reasons" is the best reason.

I ran into these images in the same search:

post-26550-0-91067600-1422245573_thumb.png

post-26550-0-68146800-1422245585_thumb.jpg

I'd hate to think of these as "cause" and "effect." o_O  Scoots' blanket is really cool, though.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

A theme song for Scootaloo?  Got to be "Over the Rainbow", Dorothy's 1st song from Wizard of Oz. 1st verse

Somewhere over the rainbow

Birds fly high

Birds fly over the rainbow

Why, of why, can't I?

Could have been written for her.  I'd put in a link, but I lack the Internet skills.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Scootaloo fan club

Check what I found on Ebay for when I go out on my kick scooter or a possible future cosplay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251240443103?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=550219121988&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd6YLBR!hUeFyb!~~60_57.J$(KGrHqNHJF!FDyTV5I3hBR!hTlVJbQ~~60_57.JI want that! it looks quite a lot like the one Scootaloo has

img-3492222-3-tumblr_static_scoots_icon.

Same picture as my icon o:

This helmet is awesome, I need this. :D

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love Scootaloo, she's my favourite pony. I can really relate to her, especially in the episode Sleepless In Ponyville. Wanting to never fail in front of your idol, that stuff.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Scootaloo is my favorite CMC by far!

There are many reasons why I love her;

1st off, her color scheme is GORGEOUS. I love me some neatly matched colors on a pony.

2nd, She's VERY "tomboy"ish and I absolutely love that personal trait of hers, it's showing off very strongly too, compared to Rainbow Dash, who has nothing against wearing a dress. Scootaloo basically gets grossed out wearing one.

3rd, I feel her struggle of not being able to fly SO much. I've always wanted to fly with wings too, despite living in this realistic world without other flying humans, I can only imagine her frustration of not being able to fly. Also, that ADORABLE scene when Scootaloo realizes she's still dreaming in Apple Bloom's dream episode with Luna, season 5... And she immediately makes herself able to fly. ADORABLE and heartbreaking.

4th, she basically cosplays. Which is AWESOME. Any other pony who have even gotten near cosplaying so far? Nope, only Scootaloo and her Rainbow Dash fanclub members. She knows how it's done, she even got herself proper Rainbow wigs somehow(Scootaloo, how many hair straws did you pick from Rainbow Dash while she was sleeping??). Also, she's a real fangirl. She fangirls Rainbow Dash as much as many of us bronies do, it's very likely to be an accurate description of how many bronies feel about RD, right?? YEP. She's awesome, that way. A cosplayer and a legit fangirl of another pony that many of us like too.

5th, her relationship with Rainbow Dash constantly makes me cry happy tears. It's simply TOO CUTE.

How could I not love the cute little tomboy filly after all of these reasons stated above? It's impossible.

I love her.

Scootaloo_...taking_S2E8.png

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...