Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Twinkie's Sketch Corner

Magic Twinkle

(edited)

IMPORTANT NOTE! I no longer visit the forum so this thread is rendered obsolete. I still take requests, however, and I'd like to receive them either on my dA or Steam. Visit either and make your request, thanks! And, if you already made a request, please resend it to either, so I would also know if you're still interested.

img-2600554-1-magic_twinkle_by_randomnes

Hello, fillies and gentlecolts!

Ever since I started my art thread, a lot of people have been wondering if I do commissions and/or requests. I don't do commissions, instead, I do stuff for free!

On this thread you can request a sketch and if needed, pen colors coloring. Please also let me know if I should color the outlines in other color than the basic pen line.

NOTE: ponies only. I am also not very flexible with styling, although regardless of usually always drawing in the show style, I like to do all kinds of shadings, or no shading at all, like in the show. That is also up to you to decide. If not mentioned, I will go on my own decision.

Here's how it works:

1) You send me a request either by PMing me or by replying on the thread. Please provide as much information as possible. If you don't have an existing picture of your OC, please make one using the Pony Creator for example and then tell me what needs to be altered (if anything).

2)I will reply as soon as possible to confirm the status of your request.

3)Requests will be handled in the "first come, first served" order. However rest assured I don't always feel like drawing so your request may take some time. You've been warned. (I also get requests outside the site so I'm trying to compromise my order).

If you want to have a look at my deviantART (which obviously works as my online portfolio), click on the picture! :P

Edited by Magic Twinkle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have visited your links and is impressed immensely!  How about taking a crack at my OC Spacer if you'd accept, she has that party kind of personality like Vinyl Scratch *cough* best pony *cough*. I don't care how you draw her, that is left to you  :)

tumblr_n441wm1T0v1sw0uf5o1_500_zpsbcd4f6

SPACER4_zps2cec820e.png

Awww, your art looks really cute and neat over there :3 Do you think you could draw my OC Xiomara?

6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907d2e16b.png

Her OC sheet is right on my signature if you need any more information and if you'd like me to say something more specific, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks and I hope it's not a lot of a bother! :)

Can you draw my OC, Misty Leaves, wearing armor? It looks like this. If you're doing it in color, the leaf emblem is of course green like her cutie mark, and the armor is a light grey-steel sort of color.

kDn8GTY.jpg

Well, dang. I look away for a moment and I got 4 more. ._.

I've got to set some kind of order in all this ^^;

I'll...take that as a yes? So, if you like, could you do my two OCs Patterson and River sitting next to each other on a couch, with Pat asleep, and River playing with his hat?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see your post till now :blush:

@

:o  whoa....whoa....  :o  whoa. Even if you didn't get the best look at my OC's cutie mark everything else about it is truly flutterific!  :D  You were very close on the cutie mark but I will make the exception for you  ;)  penalty free. Thank you bunches from me and Spacer!

(edited)

@

:o  whoa....whoa....  :o  whoa. Even if you didn't get the best look at my OC's cutie mark everything else about it is truly flutterific!  :D  You were very close on the cutie mark but I will make the exception for you  ;)  penalty free. Thank you bunches from me and Spacer!

My pleasure! B)

Don't forget to recommend me. ;)

Edited by -Vinyl Scratch-

Hay there friend! Can you draw my ponysona Sweet Pen?
Well, of course, if isn't too hard, heh. :P

Here's a reference:
K9vfHp9.png

And here's a reference of her cutie mark:
6cqiAdr.png

And yes, she's really tall.
You can do anything with her.

Hay there friend! Can you draw my ponysona Sweet Pen?

Well, of course, if isn't too hard, heh. :P

And yes, she's really tall.

You can do anything with her.

Anything...? *slaps my own cheek* NO! BEHAVE!

Alright, I'll see what I can do. :P

(edited)

I've recenty had this crazy idea to have either of my OCs Selune Darkeye or Terra Lionamane drawn with a Lightsaber and Sith/Jedi robes. Think it is possible? They are in the signature and all the references are at my dA! Which is also in my sig.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

I've recenty had this crazy idea to have either of my OCs Selune Darkeye or Terra Lionamane drawn with a Lightsaber and Sith/Jedi robes. Think it is possible? They are in the signature and all the references are at my dA! Which is also in my sig.

I cannot say for sure yet, we will look at it later, shall we? ^_^

There's plenty of other requests I have to take care of...

(edited)

@,

Well, if you wanna try something saucy, I'll love it.

Saucy? O.o

PM me? I'm not quite sure what you mean~

Ooh! Could i get My OC Frost Lying on his Back or something cute? I'm in a cute mood today.

oh yeah here's the link Frost

Sure! Edited by -Vinyl Scratch-