Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP March Madness EQUESTRIA CHAMPION CROWNED!

Doctor XFizzle

wow, I never expected trixie to get destroyed so badly, I thought this forum was full of trixie lovers

I actually voted for her cause I don't feel like voting for a character who had like 2 seconds of airtime

Edited by Eenohay

wow, I never expected trixie to get destroyed so badly, I thought this forum was full of trixie lovers

I actually voted for her cause I don't feel like voting for a character who had like 2 seconds of airtime

Full of Trixie lovers ??? It's only me and Tom really :P

Full of Trixie lovers ??? It's only me and Tom really :P

Well, I don't hate Trixie, but I am still just a bit sore from Trixie beating out Pipsqueak. So, yeah. VENGEANCE!!! :angry:

I find it funny how Vinyl Scratch is winning despite having only a few seconds of screen time. There must be some sort of fandom trope where a character with barely any exposure or development becomes wildly popular.

Trixie should be winning by, like, a kabillion votes. And not losing to some wub wub wub pony.

This poll is rigged. And that is my, Tom the Diamond's professional opinion. Anypoll where Trixie loses is officially rigged.

Edited by Tom the Diamond
  • Brohoof 1

This poll is rigged. And that is my, Tom the Diamond's professional opinion. Anypoll where Trixie loses is officially rigged.

This isn't Synchtube Tom. You're opinion is now like everyone elses - meaningless on its own.

• Brohoof 1

"You won't have the Great and Powerful Trixie (Dick Nixon) to kick around anymore!"

• Brohoof 1