Goku vs Tirek

Bright Honor

Goku(BotG) vs Tirek  

27 users have voted

1. 1. Goku vs Tirek Who Wins?

• Goku
    • Tirek

(edited)

Are we counting Goku's abilities as magic or as [i think DBZ claims they are] chi-based or something like that? We'd have to decide whether or not Tirek could absorb Goku's abilities. If not, Goku's has a chance since Tirek never displayed teleportation capabilities, but I think Tirek still wins with the power of at least three pseudo-gods (Celestial, Luna, and Discord), who possess the capabilities to control celestial bodies and alter reality, respectively.

Goku has actually already fought a monster with the abilty to drain energy and steal abilties, remeber Babadi's (or however you spell it) ship? Goku basicly generated so much energy that the creature exploded. I think that is always possible that the moment goku releases all of his energy at once, (or gets close to ssj 3) that Tireq's body wouldn't be able to handle that much pure energy, thus it is possible that he could just blow up. I mean it's true that he got a buck ton of energy (or in MLP's case magic) from the equestrian ponies, including the 4 princeses, but even with all that, I still don't see it making him anywhere NEAR the level of ssj3. I mean think about it, goku by the end of the DBZ series could blow up planets by sneezing for the most part, and lets not even get into how stupidly overpowered super sayian god is, so IMO with the above being said, I just don't see how Tireq could even begin to par up with a charcter so OP, that it is implied in Battle of Gods, can create galexy busters!

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

Goku was at planet destroying levels before he ever even went Super. Tirek doesn't stand a chance against him, especially not after the Buu saga. This fight wouldn't really last that long.

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was taking this thread seriously. This guy is right. It would be impossible for Tirek to take Goku even at the end of the Saiyan Saga. Tirek is powerful in the MLPverse, but none of his feats even begin to compare to Goku of that time, and you want to put him against Goku in Super Saiyan God mode?

c0QmefV.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Discord and Twilight are better foes due to having magical hax abilities that would allow them to take on Goku. Tirek just used fireballs

Twilight has teleport? Great, so does Goku, and he's been shown to use it much more effectively with interstellar travel. Twilight's only been able to teleport relatively short distances even after receiving the other princesses' magic.

Twilight has giant magic beams? Goku has the Kamehameha.

So what kind of hax abilities are you talking about? In terms of battle magic of any kind, Twilight only been shown to use any of that on two occasions: once in the S2 finale and again in the last episode.

Edited by Freedan

@,

We know that the age spell is a viable combat technique, as shown by Trixie. Twilight was already about to learn it in that episode, surely she's fully gotten it by now. Goku can't fight back if he's a baby and too scared 

(edited)

@,

We know that the age spell is a viable combat technique, as shown by Trixie. Twilight was already about to learn it in that episode, surely she's fully gotten it by now. Goku can't fight back if he's a baby and too scared 

Now I know you're trolling. The age spell wasn't even real

Binbougami_ga%2521_03_Ichiko_Sakura_2.jp

Edited by Freedan

Now I know you're trolling. The age spell wasn't even real xD

...Are you kidding me? Twilight's was fake, but Trixie's wasn't. Twilight confirmed that other unicorns can and have done this and she herself was close to making it work on a flower. 

Surely Twilight can do it now, a full season later of training

...Are you kidding me? Twilight's was fake, but Trixie's wasn't. Twilight confirmed that other unicorns can and have done this and she herself was close to making it work on a flower. 

Surely Twilight can do it now, a full season later of training

But how do we know she trained for that specifically? Also, if she was so proficient with it that she could turn a full grown man/pony/centaur into a baby, why didn't she use it against Tirek? It certainly would've helped her so if she is capable of it as you say, it's probably not something that can be done in the heat of battle.

But how do we know she trained for that specifically? Also, if she was so proficient with it that she could turn a full grown man/pony/centaur into a baby, why didn't she use it against Tirek? It certainly would've helped her so if she is capable of it as you say, it's probably not something that can be done in the heat of battle.

Because, Tirek himself is an immortal, if not very longlived being(he survived for 1,000 years plus). Goku does not have the same boon and should be acted upon exactly as intended

Because, Tirek himself is an immortal, if not very longlived being(he survived for 1,000 years plus). Goku does not have the same boon and should be acted upon exactly as intended

You have nothing with which to base this on tho. Yes, Tirek is very long-lived, unlike Goku, but for one, we don't even have any confirmation Twilight has trained specifically for age spells and hasn't made any attempts to use them against anyone. We don't know how age spells work and if they're affected by how long the target has lived either. Also, there's no guarantee the age spell would even work. Goku's more than fast enough to dodge the spell at any point in the DBZ series starting from the end of the Saiyan saga if not before.

^Where's your proof? He's only done it on rare occasions as a show of strength, and mostly against strong opponents who underestimate him.

^Where's your proof? He's only done it on rare occasions as a show of strength, and mostly against strong opponents who underestimate him.

Really? Tell me one time when he dodged a weaker foe's attacks. Only one instance comes to mind with Freeza

Again Nappa: Tanked his Impact Bomb

Against Jheese and Butta: Deflected Crusher Ball

Against Freeza: Deflected Death Beam

Against Freeza: Dodged Death Beam and tanked it

Against Freeza: Tanked Flame Tunnel

Against Fat Boo: Deflected Super Energy Wave Volley and deflected Kamehameha

Honestly, Mercenary Tao from the beginning of Dragon Ball beats Twilight AND Tirek. I'll gladly show the proof if asked.

Honestly, Mercenary Tao from the beginning of Dragon Ball beats Twilight AND Tirek. I'll gladly show the proof if asked.

Oh, hell no. Tao gets his ass beaten, hard. Tao is not in their league, not at all. Before you bring up flinging his pillar, by that logic, he's stronger than SSJ3 Goku as well

I have Tirek and Twilight at King Piccolo level

(edited)

You can't just say not to use the pillar scene because it doesn't go with your argument. And just because a character hasn't been shown doing something doesn't mean they can't.

Why Tao is Stronger:

He broke a stone column with a light touch of his finger and foot and threw it 1400 miles. According to him by 30 minutes he'd have gone the full 1400 miles, killed Goku and would've been back. I'm going to say it took him 15 minutes to go the 1400 miles just to make the math easier. That means he launched a stone pillar 5600 mph which is Mach 7.4, and he can obviously run a lot faster and dodge faster still. Nopony would be able to see him coming, and he'd be teleporting to them. Being able to go those speeds would also mean his reaction time would be godly to them and he'd be able to pretty much predict their every move.  And before you say that they can teleport too and just put up a force field...

He killed Bora, who could easily block bullets with his chest, and beat him in a tug of war using only two fingers vs. Bora's entire body. He killed General Blue ,who could paralyze even Goku at that point, and was immune to his paralyzing power. Even more, he killed Blue with his tongue! Tao's tongue left an inch deep indentation on Blue's head.

Tao also lightly poked a guy's forehead and killed him. He's on the same level as Roshi who's a moon buster which means he should also be strong enough to blow up the moon. Twilight and Tirek would've even be able to see him coming and even if they do their force fields would be no match. Sure they looked cool going through a mountain and making a nuke, but then again Rainbow Dash also made a nuke in Lesson Zero. And let's not forget that Tirek and Twilight have almost no experience fighting. Tao trains and fights for a living.

As for Why King Piccolo is God to Them:

All I have to say is this:

King Piccolo > Roshi > Moon

Edited by Deep

@@Deep,

The pillar feat makes no sense because it is inconsistent. Base Gohan in the Boo Saga is Mach 2, are you seriously saying that Tao can kill Freeza?

The rest of them are crappy feats when you realize that Twilight was also very easily hyper sonic yet Tirek was keeping up with her. Final problem, Tao was brought to the brink of death by a grenade 

@@Deep,

The pillar feat makes no sense because it is inconsistent. Base Gohan in the Boo Saga is Mach 2, are you seriously saying that Tao can kill Freeza?

The rest of them are crappy feats when you realize that Twilight was also very easily hyper sonic yet Tirek was keeping up with her. Final problem, Tao was brought to the brink of death by a grenade 

When was it ever stated that Gohan was mach 2 in the buu saga?

I'm not comparing Tao to Frieza, especially since Frieza can do things like blow softly and cause a tornado. And his feats are wayyyyyy crazier than Tao's and honestly even Buu's.

How is Twilight hypersonic? She couldn't even do a rainboom which is mach one? 

And yeah DBZ is way inconsistent lol. Tao tanked a kamehameha from Goku which is >>>>>>>>>> a gernade but somehow got affected by a grenade. Even the Ox King who was already weak by that point could surivive tank shots. I'm gonna go with plot hole (DBZ is full of them anyway) and that it was his own grenade so we can assume it was stronger than a regular grenade. 

I had no idea there was a "Super-Saiyan God" created. Yeah somehow Goku would defeat Tirek, but it wouldn't be an easy fight, considering his enemies are usually just as strong as he is when he first meets them (at least that's how the show does it).

When was it ever stated that Gohan was mach 2 in the buu saga?

Someone calculated that

Chapter: 422 (DBZ 228), P3.4-5
Context: talking about Gohan’s commute from home to school
Erasa: “Eh! Did you say East 439?! You’ve got to be kidding. Isn’t that 1,000 kilometers from here!? [ ] How the heck do you get here? Even a jet flyer would take 5 hours to cover that distance!”
Note: Gohan later says he can fly this distance in about 20 minutes 

I'm not comparing Tao to Frieza, especially since Frieza can do things like blow softly and cause a tornado. And his feats are wayyyyyy crazier than Tao's and honestly even Buu's

That was only in the anime. And thanks for proving my point that feats aren't everything

How is Twilight hypersonic? She couldn't even do a rainboom which is mach one? 

Did you not see the sonic boom that she outsped when she flew past RD? Regardless, she doesn't have a rainbow mane to make one with

I had no idea there was a "Super-Saiyan God" created. Yeah somehow Goku would defeat Tirek, but it wouldn't be an easy fight, considering his enemies are usually just as strong as he is when he first meets them (at least that's how the show does it).

Don't use story logic. If you use that logic, then Winnie the Pooh can kick Goku's ass since most DBZ enemies start out stronger than the heroes

• Brohoof 1

Don't use story logic. If you use that logic, then Winnie the Pooh can kick Goku's ass since most DBZ enemies start out stronger than the heroes

Hahahah, that is true. Though I wonder if Tirek would be able to suck Goku's energy similar to how the androids are capable of.

(edited)

Sorry, but neither super Alicorn Twilight nor Tirek would stand a chance against anything from 23rd Budokai Goku and up. A better matchup would be saiyan saga Yamucha was Tirek lol.

I'd also like to see what a Saiyan saga Vegeta would be like against SAT and Tirek.

This would be awesome to see Goku do to SAT/Tirek:

Off-topic a bit, but I am curious out of the mane 6 which would be capable of riding the flying nimbus? Hmmm....

Edited by Azureth

Hahahah, that is true. Though I wonder if Tirek would be able to suck Goku's energy similar to how the androids are capable of.

Ki =/= Magic

Otherwise, Babidi would be a badass. Tirek can eat magic, not life force, which is what ki is