Goku vs Tirek

Bright Honor

Goku(BotG) vs Tirek  

27 users have voted

1. 1. Goku vs Tirek Who Wins?

• Goku
    • Tirek

Really, the only one who could compete (and eclipse) Goku on a pure power level is Superman.  No one else stands a chance. 

Blind fanboy alert, Goku is pathetic in the grand scheme of things. Chakravartin, Q, Galactus, the Spectre, Beyonder, TOAA, STTGL, the Creation Trio, and the Ancients(to name a few) beat his ass into the ground with no trouble

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Blind fanboy alert, Goku is pathetic in the grand scheme of things. Chakravartin, Q, Galactus, the Spectre, Beyonder, TOAA, STTGL, the Creation Trio, and the Ancients(to name a few) beat his ass into the ground with no trouble

I'm actually not a big fan of DBZ, way too much filler, and was really talking on a pound for pound brute force power level and not talking about reality warpers. 

But if you just want to automatically assume I'm a blind fanboy, go ahead. 

• Brohoof 1

img-1630605-3-sig_for_hawkflame_by_maggi

Sig by Thunderstorm

Check out my Rarity fansite!

I'm actually not a big fan of DBZ, way too much filler, and was really talking on a pound for pound brute force power level and not talking about reality warpers. 

But if you just want to automatically assume I'm a blind fanboy, go ahead. 

Hulk and Asura would still beat his ass in. So would someone like Arale, actually(she punched the Earth in half) and the likes of Chattur'gha(reality warper, yes, but doesn't use it in fights)

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Hulk and Asura would still beat his ass in. So would someone like Arale, actually(she punched the Earth in half) and the likes of Chattur'gha(reality warper, yes, but doesn't use it in fights)

And this topic has anything to do with the topic how?

• Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

And this topic has anything to do with the topic how?

Rundown

Someone thought Goku is the end all and be all

I corrected them on this

Wala

• 3 months later...

I cant' believe that someone actually chose Tirek...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Goku is able of destroying multiple Solar Systemas with ease at his maximum and with the new Ssj God transformation probably an entire galaxy.

Tirek barely destroys mountains, even Yamcha could erradicate the entire MLP-verse.

Overlord of Darkness

pA8aD3G.gif

Signature made by: Astral Blitzen

http://mlpforums.com/user/24786-astral-blitzen/

I think you're all missing who the real winner would be:

genkai_masked_fighter.jpg

"It won't take nothing but these bare wrinkled fists to knock your sorry ass into the ground, so come on kiddo!" ~ Genkai

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg