Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

College Humor video gets tons of hate

CosmicHooves

(edited)

Listen people.

I know that the "My Little Brony" video was a bit extreme, but still I have to admit it was hilarious.

BUT when they go out of there way to say that the Portal 2 (my all time favorite game)sucks, THIS IS WHAT THEY GET!

post-25645-0-30233000-1400036453_thumb.jpg

They brought up some pretty weak points like how the actor for Wheatly wasn't good enough.

Listen, Portal 2 got a 10/10 from Machinima and a 9.5/10 by IGN.

Most people agree that it's not a bad game at all and they usually have no complaints about it whatsoever.

So, if ANYONE puts the title "Portal 2 Sucks" on their YouTube video, prepare to expect allot of dislikes.

So what are your thoughts on College Humor?

I think they upload really hilarious content, but at times they can be absurd and just plain annoying.

Edited by SC00TS
  • Brohoof 1

I think they upload really hilarious content, but at times they can be absurd and just plain annoying.

Congratulations, you've discovered the entire purpose of CollegeHumor. :lol:

• Brohoof 7

I used to enjoy College Humor quite a bit, I thought they had some pretty good videos. But over time their taste has diminished and has just gone sour. I unsubscribed from them a while ago now. But their retardation continues to surprise me. 

• Brohoof 3

I won't admit sh*t, My Little Brony was dumbtarded and offensive for the sake of shock value.

Not a Portal fan,so video eh.

Unless they said all Portal fans are also fat sweaty neckbeards, I don't see why this is worse

• Brohoof 3

So, say anything negative about Portal 2 (whether it's a joke or legitimate) and people will hunt you down?

No, you can be critical, but they pretty much strait out said in the title Portal 2 sucks.

No, you can be critical, but they pretty much strait out said in the title Portal 2 sucks.

Ah, alrighty. As for collegehumor's videos, it's either a hit or a miss when it comes to me.

• Brohoof 1

College Humor is exactly what their name implies: Stupid things meant to be amusing to the dumb frat boy demographic. These are the same sort of people that made Dane Cook, possibly the worst stand-up comedian in the history of the craft, a millionaire and movie star. All College Humor videos should get tons of hate, simply for existing.

• Brohoof 2

I'm willing to bet that this will happen if the guys at south park did their view on Bronies the same thing will happen.

Omg, if they ever did a brony episode man, their would be such a massive shit storm that it would smell for weeks! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

The Brony video was pretty funny, some people just need to lighten up. As for CH itself, I don't like it anymore. I only really still watch Jake and Amir.

(edited)

Listen, Portal 2 got a 10/10 from Machinima and a 9.5/10 by IGN.

Reviews can be bought so scores like this, especially to the extent of "10/10" are really irrelevant I never pay much heed to Machinima but some of the IGN reviews I've seen of certain games being 10/10 are SUPER lenient and suspicious.

Great game but better to go to other sources to find out what a game is like.

OT: I find them unfunny and incredibly obnoxious with one of the worst fanbases. This doesn't extend to all fans but god some of the hissy fits I've seen from saying I don't like them. Sure they might be great guys in person their humor doesn't resonate with me and I find them (Amir especially) Incredibly irritating. I tend to avoid their videos for that reason. I can see why some enjoy they but I personally don't

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 1

I used to enjoy College Humor quite a bit, I thought they had some pretty good videos. But over time their taste has diminished and has just gone sour. I unsubscribed from them a while ago now. But their retardation continues to surprise me. 

My opinion is pretty much the same.

Omg, if they ever did a brony episode man, their would be such a massive shit storm that it would smell for weeks! :lol:

I'm sure if they did one,they'd find a way to make it work.

• Brohoof 1

My opinion is pretty much the same.

I'm sure if they did one,they'd find a way to make it work.

I know, I was just saying that if they did, the way people are, there would be a quite a few people that would get butt hurt over it.

I really never watch College humor, so I can't say I know much about them, certainly not enough to give much of any reasonable input.

(edited)

Edited by Darky

I don't really care about them. I found the "My Little Brony" video quite funny but the amount of dislikes on that video was hilarious. As for Portal 2... one of my favorite games ever and the same goes for the original Portal game. But as I said, I don't care about College Humor.