Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fainting

Carolina

This is an extremely random observation I've made over the course of the series, but these ponies seem to faint an awful lot. For example: Applejack in "Apple Buck Season," Rarity in "Bridle Gossip" (like six times), Rarity in "Sweet and Elite," Rarity in "A Canterlot Wedding," Rarity in "Simple Ways" (Lol, poor Rarity...I know she's a drama queen but YEESH!), Pinkie Pie in "Too Many Pinkie Pies," Rainbow Dash in "Trade Ya," Spike in the pilot episode, Princess Cadance in "Crystal Empire" and probably lots more.

Why do you think this is? It's kind of weird.

Haha, forgot about "Dragonshy!". Fluttershy too in that episode. Weirdly, I don't think Twilight ever has, even though you would think draining her energy from magic would be common. Plus, she has panic attacks.

Yeah, that one in "Trade Ya" seemed like one of the few that was taken more "seriously" (as in, not just a gag). Fluttershy at least seemed legit worried (as she probably should've been). 

I'm surprised no ones mention the teacher cheerliee fainting in fili vintini episode.

She was faking, she still had one eye opened after fainting.