Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

In terms of food, definitely avacado. C'mon people, it's lurid, biohazard, radioactive-gunk green. And yes, I have tried it. The taste is not terrible, but that colour... makes me think I'm eating something that dropped out of someone's nose.

• Brohoof 2

big cities: people are assholes by nature, and places like Chicago, NYC, and LA are no different

Cats: they really don't care about anything but their next meal

fish: what the fuck are they even supposed to do?

public music: If I wanted to listen to music, I'd be listening to music.

• Brohoof 3

Cats: I'm allergic and they shit in a box of sand and expect you do something about it

Ranch dressing: If I even smell that stuff I'm hurl everywhere, that stuff is foul.

Reality tv: Orange people arguing? ummm no thanks.

Some of the cod games: I don't  hate cod, I play a few of them but at times they can be damn annoying

Gta online: I love it really but what kills it for me is asshole players, i'll have a bounty from taking some random can and a fighter jet with Sticky bombs kills me....

Shitty supports or medics in battlefield: It's not hard. All you gotta do is press left of right on the d pad or what ever button or key you press to drop it. That's all there is to it.

Shoes: People literally spend like $300 or more on a pair of the damn things. They are meant to be used, not worshiped.

Console vs pc arguments: Some people love starting these, I play on the 360 and hope to get an xbone but that doesn't mean I hate PS or PC in fact if I had the money I would have all of them, they all play video games and I love gaming regardless.

That's all I got for now, maybe ill think of more later.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Portal. This is the absolute worst game franchise that I've ever seen...I cannot understand AT ALL why it's so popular...

Portal sucks ass in my opinion...I mean there is literally no action at all...Everything is so dull and boring...You can't even shoot or kill anything with your gun or fight anyone...There's no boss fights...There's not even any enemies to kill...And you don't even carry any kind of real weapon...The gun you wield can't even hurt anything...It's almost as useless as that cane from Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde...How can this even be called a game? It's like somebody just took a filler and then slapped it together with controls and a game menu screen and then called it a videogame...And the story and characters are way too complicated to understand and follow. I seriously have no idea how or why this game franchise is so popular...I don't see how it can even be called a GAME...It's just a great big mindfuck...

And I cannot freaking believe that on a scale of one to ten this game got a freaking NINE...All I have to say is WTF?

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Equestria Girls. Idk if I'd say I hate it, but it seemed like a waste to me. I can understand that they wanted to make a movie, but they could have at least done it right. Most bronies seem to thoroughly enjoy it though.

• Brohoof 1

Sonic The Hedgehog - This is actually not because of the fanbase! My issue with Sonic is the ugly art style, the predictable gameplay and music (especially the latter) and the below average games. The only thing I like about Sonic is its charming Narm moments. No matter how much they try to be dramatic, it always makes me laugh.

Suddenly Tails has an accent.

That happened.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Wow, I didn't think I ever had to visit this thread. :o Really, I thought about it a bunch, but never could think of anything, until I remembered ...

~ Skype. I hate Skype, I hate using Skype. For an introvert like me though, this shouldn't be very surprising. The only reason I bothered was because some of my other friends suggested I give it a go a few times, so I did just to see how things went, and it wasn't too long before it simply became stressful. *Sigh* I don't like instant messaging nor voice chat, they're like, the plague to me, to be avoided at all costs. Oh, I guess those kinda count as well, but since Skype pretty much covers that, eh. :P 

Uh ... yeah I can't think of much else right now, sooo I'll be on my way. ^_^

"Do you have Skype?"

Me:

wftlad0.png

Edited by Sir Jackleberry
  • Brohoof 1

- Twitter - Registered on Twitter around 2010, never used it. I never had a use for it, and it's so boring. I mean, 140 characters?! Also these #things. Deleted my account.

- Tumblr - Registered on Tumblr around 2012/2013, used it once. It was just so confusing, and the drama. Also deleted my account.

- Skype - Slow UI, don't have a use for it, but I'm forced to use it sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Sonic The Hedgehog is a good one~ I just shrug and go "meh" over it

Dr. Who *gets shot*

Twilight series *shrugs*

My mind's going "meh" just trying to come up with more "meh" things I'm uninterested in~  :derp:

Baby Metal >.> my friend showed me this band and oh god I absolutely detested this....if you don't know about this well it most likely is a love/hate thing. The vocals to this band are ahhh no...

Drinking is another thing that I despise and wonder what the big appeal to it as well.

(edited)

Facebook- If I wanted to still know people from my past, I would still know them.

Cel Phones/ Bluetooth in public places- It's maddening to have to listen to one side of a conversation you really don't want to hear either side of

People who can't just let their cel phone go to voice mail

People who are oblivious to their safety or surroundings because they have to text at all times

Reality TV - the shows that I can't believe are successful but they are because human nature seems to like people who hurt other people.  It amazes me.

Edited by Diva Pony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pewdiepie.

Sometimes i feel sorry for the guy to have to put up with his annoying fanbase.

I also hate how everybody keeps writing comments like ''OMG JON PLS COME BACK!!11!ONE!'' when it's been a fucking year since he left.

Edited by Steam Train
  • Brohoof 3

Oh god flame war incoming....

One direction. Everyone says they're cute and sing really well. Their entitled to their opinion but mine is there's better music out there.....

And KFC

AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THIS WORLD?????

• Brohoof 1

I really, really, REALLY dislike parties.. Unless it's a chill game party with my friends.. but isn't really much of a party. I can't STAND disco's.. makes me sick.. I also hate going out. I can stand going out to certain degree if a friend REALLY wants to, just as long as I don't have to do it often. And I'll often go home after a few hours xD

I also don't like most pop-music.

• Brohoof 1

A lot of kids seem to be into that Doctor Who show these days... but I've seen some of it and just can't get into it. Nothing about it is really for me I guess. :derp:

It doesn't get on my nerves or anything though... some overpopular stuff like crappy shows like The Big Bang Theory and shitty reality shows like Honey Boo Boo(fingers feel like puking from writing that)... music like the likes of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and One Direction... that's the kind of $#!% that makes my blood boil just to hear anything about... :angry:

I mean, if you really enjoy any of that, feel free to, just don't mention it around me. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

why my little pony of course.

but really, pewdiepie (annoying guy altogether with an annoying fanbase), call of duty(crappy copy paste game with an annoying fanbase) and, all the boy bands out there (like justin beiber, people impressed at such a young age and singing, earl started rapping at 15 and he is far better than justin)

also mario kart 8, too overrated.

• Brohoof 1