Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you kill someone for Twilight?

Glitterheart

34 users have voted

1. 1. ... Well?

• Hell yeah, Equestria here I come!
    • ... What. No.

So let's say Princess Twilight Sparkle herself appeared to you one day.  (In private.)  And she made you an offer:

Kill one person in the human world, and you get to live the rest of your life in Equestria as a pony.  Any pony race (even Alicorn!), customize your body, sex change optional, etc.  And you'll be on good terms with Princess Purple Smart, so there's that.

Of course, you won't know who or where your target is until after you say yes.  And once you say yes, you'll have one month to do the deed.  If the person is still alive by then, you'll be spending the rest of your life imprisoned in Tartarus, with no one but an old and bitter Tirek to keep you company.  (And Tirek hates everybody.)

Or you could say no, and just go on with your regular life as a human.  FOOOREEEEVEEER.  Or until you die, whichever comes first.

I'd say no. I'm not taking the chance that my target could be an innocent person. Sure it might be some serial killer, or rapist or someone like that, but I'm not risking it. Even if it was, I don't feel comfortable with the thought of killing anyone. This being may look like the Twilight from the show, but I doubt she would ever make a demand like this. How do I know this Twilight won't just kill me? I don't, she could be a complete liar. If she's like this, what is the rest of equestria like?

As much as I would love to go to Equestria, this deal sounds wrong from both a moral and logical viewpoint

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Well I have to say no, being with Twilight Sparkle and the ability to customize my own body is VERY AWESOME not to mention EQUESTRIA! But I don't want to take lives of others and I think I won't be able to kill anybody. Just thinking about their lives at stake, they also have lives too...

Unless he/she has nothing left to live for, or if he/she is suffering slowly, might as well just put him/her out of his misery instead of watching him/her suffer/die slowly

:(

Edited by Nemesis Atlas

And then suddenly, it was actually a test of goodness and Twilight would do the opposite, those who would kill for her, would go to Tartarus and those who wouldn't would go to Equestria with sunshine and happiness :D

• Brohoof 2

Ehm...no, probably not. I mean, I'd gladly put a serial killer or child molester to bed with the fishes, but the chances of being landed with an innocent target are much greater. Probably wouldn't be able to enjoy my life in Equestria knowing that I took away somebody's parent/sibling/child/etc.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

First of all, I'd have her drink a seemingly normal bottle of water. If it burns her I kill her, because in reality the bottle of water is really Holy Water with a bonus helping of salt in the bottom. Because the real Twilight Sparkle would never ask for anyone, human or pony to be killed. I may not know her personally, but I know she would never ask for death on anything. If it doesn't burn her, I tell her to get lost. Because it's a Changling, and those losers would hurt anything. Honestly Glitterheart, what do you take me for?

Edited by ANGEL
  • Brohoof 2

I couldn't live my life as a guilty pony, I wouldn't get to enjoy the beauty of it. Not to mention the person I have to kill, I was too afraid to even hit back when I used to get bullied for fear of hurting them, killing would be far too hard.

"Yes, Lord Sparkle" *cue Darth Vadar march music*

In seriousness, I'd have to go with a know on this one. Killing someone is just something I would do under no circumstances. I would defend myself if I had to, but I'd never kill anyone even in self defence. Anyway, maybe it's just a test to see if Twilight thinks you are truly worthy of coming into Equestria? Would one of the princesses of Equestria really allow a murderer who went off and killed someone for a pony he'd just met? I think not...

Okay, I'll play along this time. I normally ignore topics like this due to their absurdity and the fact that they make characters totally break out of their norm on ridiculous levels. Twilight would normally try to find a non-violent solution to any situation.

BUT, for the sake of random fun: Yes. Even if Twilight is out of character I doubt she would have you kill someone without an honest reason. Plus I'm the type to carry out orders without question anyway as long as I was properly loyal to the one giving them.

Nope.  I'm not the type to gamble; could be someone that doesn't deserve to die.  Also, I'm not that fond of Twilight lol.  If Rainbow Dash magically appeared and asked me to kill a serial rapist (an unquestionably guilty one), I'd gladly take on that task.  Then, I'd ask RD's hoof in marriage.  And when she turned me down, I'd cry.  And gesture to the corpse of the serial rapist I just offed.  I...  Took this in a strange direction. ^^;

I would refuse the offer. Even if I get to live in Equestria, I'm pretty sure that this would too much of a burden on my conscience. So, I would not be happy to live in Equestria.

So, no, I would refuse to do it.

No. As bad as people can be you have to remember that they deserve life as much as you do. How would you feel in his current position? But then again she is a Mystical Creature and most likely will be taken from you if you do indeed get Twilight.