Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Yes but no guarantees, it might be lost in the many other pages of requests in here. I can send you a message when it opens back up so you can request and hold yourself a spot but if your too slow before I close then I am sorry  :sunny:  I hope you understand.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Yes but no guarantees, it might be lost in the many other pages of requests in here. I can send you a message when it opens back up so you can request and hold yourself a spot but if your too slow before I close then I am sorry  :sunny:  I hope you understand.

Okay. I understand. I'll just keep an eye on it. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Your request is done, and since you asked for my style this vector is all custom by me! B)  Hope you like! Since I noticed your OC had a Pichu as a cutie mark I put a simple pokemon arena background but if you don't like it I also provided just the pony and the poke ball. Enjoy!

pichu_pony_by_djspacer-d9cn9ub.pngpichu_pony1_by_djspacer-d9cn9tz.png 

@

Now all my attention will go to yours xD

• Brohoof 3

@,

Your request is done, and since you asked for my style this vector is all custom by me! B)  Hope you like! Since I noticed your OC had a Pichu as a cutie mark I put a simple pokemon arena background but if you don't like it I also provided just the pony and the poke ball. Enjoy!

pichu_pony_by_djspacer-d9cn9ub.pngpichu_pony1_by_djspacer-d9cn9tz.png

@

Now all my attention will go to yours xD

Whoa, that looks awesome. She looks great! :D

• Brohoof 1

Was feeling creative and made a simple vector of my own oc xD

sig-4151205.spacer_in_her_downtime_by_dj

Looking really good :). You did a pretty awesome job :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

My apologies for being slow lately, I was commissioned and being paid gets top priority  :P  I will resume these free requests as planned. Here is what I was drawing during the time.

commission__2_by_djspacer-d9e595q.png

Edited by DJ Spacer
  • Brohoof 2

@

OKAY! Your request is done  :P  I am still having trouble with that rarity-type mane xD I hope it turned out okay in your eyes.

twilightaqua_by_djspacer-d9eq99o.png

@

You seem to not be active in almost a month so when you reply to this I will get started on your request but until that time comes....

@@Buzz

You are up next  :)

• Brohoof 2

@

OKAY! Your request is done  :P  I am still having trouble with that rarity-type mane xD I hope it turned out okay in your eyes.

sig-4182563.twilightaqua_by_djspacer-d9e

@

You seem to not be active in almost a month so when you reply to this I will get started on your request but until that time comes....

@@Buzz

You are up next  :)

YAAAY! :P:pinkie: Thank you dearie! :D:yay: It is awesome! :wub:
  • Brohoof 1

My mind is blown on the amazing art you do... I wanna Request!!

Oc name: Renee Tweaker

Picture of her: post-31109-0-31333100-1446093788_thumb.png

Pose: post-31109-0-68929600-1446093845_thumb.png

If there's any more just Message me! Thank you :)

Edited by VinylWubs

Can I have a family portrait or on of each so I can make a signature (I can't do vectors lol)

Reference pics

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/Tesla-554740279(here she wears her hair in a ponytail)

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/tess-lets-her-hair-down-554740037(here she is with her hair down)

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/Terra-byte-554740604(this is her partner)

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/Archer-and-Aster-564324719(these are her foals)

@@VinylWubs,

I apologize but I am not taking anymore requests at this time.  :(

Unfortunately I cannot reserve a spot for you either because there would be over 20 others who have done the same thing as you. All I can say is to keep an eye on this request shop. If I am caught up with requests then I may open up for a couple people.

Thank you though for considering me to do your request  :)

@,

Same goes for you as well. When I am caught up with my current request list I will open up again. It seems you are very anxious to get a vector  :P  Please try to be patient and wait till the title of this thread says open then throw in your request.  :rarity:

@,

Thank you for understanding :)  

Decided to do my oc Spacer in armor cause why? I love armor xD Anyway I guess I'll consider this as Spacer's Halloween costume.

vector38_by_djspacer-d9euff5.png

• Brohoof 1

Yay! It's finally open! Could you do this oc and this pokemon at a DJ stand together? 

OC's Name: Neon Beats

References for color or color you want OC to be:

post-34580-0-40752700-1445386829_thumb.png
Lucario.png

Extras: Head phones in OC ref pic

Pose:Like this one   post-23854-0-24331800-1441331178_thumb.p

Type of style: Your style 2

Edited by DJ Neon

@,

Shouldn't be a problem. You are added to the list.  ;)  

@,

You sure can. :)  If you could specify a pose and art style then I will add you to the list. (check original post for request form layout.)

@,

@,

You sure can. :)  If you could specify a pose and art style then I will add you to the list. (check original post for request form layout.)

Yay! I'm excited to see it!

@,

@,

Oh, and I forgot to say her eyes are the same color as the purple in her mane. :please:  sorry, I have a bad habit of leaving that out.

@,

I shall make note of that ^-^ Thanks for telling me!

@,

Okie dokie :)  You are added to the list.

@@JonasDarkmane, @,

You two are lucky I am a nice dude :lol:  I'll accept both of your requests BUT can you please read the original post and follow the request form layout to help me out in what you want. Thanks  :)  

• Brohoof 1