Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy? Post here!

AppleLover

HI!! If your happy, you did something recently that makes you feel proud, or some seriously good stuff happened to ya, then go ahead and put right here! Like this. My crush wants to meet me next week, and we both settled on a spot. I'm so happy, because I saw her almost everyday on the bus during school, and I always thought it would be awesome to just sit down and talk with her. Now I get to meet her, and she likes me back! Awesome!!!!!

post-26418-0-46900900-1400985361.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I'm so happy. Very very happy. HAPPY! DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO? THE MUSIC VIDEO HAPPY? IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY WHEN I WATCH IT!

Hurray! Let's do a shake! *wiggles uncontrollably*

I... have mixed feelings at this moment, but I am very much at a pivotal turning point in my life, and for handling it as well as I am I am more than happy to pat myself on the back *pats*

I... have mixed feelings at this moment, but I am very much at a pivotal turning point in my life, and for handling it as well as I am I am more than happy to pat myself on the back *pats*

and heres hoping this point brings you to where you want to go, and remember if you know your destination maybe the path you take doesnt matter if it still gets you there

• Brohoof 1

I can't pat myself on the back since my back hurts from doing it so much because.... I'M ALWAYS HAPPY! (seriously)

V(^-^)V

then get yourself an ice pack back pat, itll kill two birds with one....okay no dont kill birds please they didnt even do anything!

I have a terrible time talking to people, so it should be no surprise that public speaking is my number 1 fear. Well, to transfer out of community college, I had to take a public speaking class. Not only did I not drop it, I actually passed, and with a B. I'm pretty proud of that.

• Brohoof 1

then get yourself an ice pack back pat, itll kill two birds with one....okay no dont kill birds please they didnt even do anything!

Never I love animals! I hate when they hit a window  :(

• Brohoof 3

Meh. i'm fine i guess....Kinda Tired....As Always...

i can understand being tired much of the time. the best way to deal with it is to just keep moving (not literally of course) if you keep yourself busy it might help

Never I love animals! I hate when they hit a window  :(

and now i feel as if i have accused you of killing animals. that was an unforseen point i overlooked.

I have a terrible time talking to people, so it should be no surprise that public speaking is my number 1 fear. Well, to transfer out of community college, I had to take a public speaking class. Not only did I not drop it, I actually passed, and with a B. I'm pretty proud of that.

congrats! you deserve a double pat attack macack.....thought finding out what that is to do it will be a problem

• 2 weeks later...

Im happy, nothing good particularly happened it's just I'm always happy, unless there is a genuine reason to be upset or something, my mood generally stays positive. 

There isn't a day in my life i'm not happy. ^^

Hm... Happy... I'll have to think hard on that one...

Oh! Next week I get some time off from work, and I get to spend it with the one I love... Well, not really alone. lol. But still, I hardly get to see her.

That should not be what I'm primarily excited about next week, but it is... *sigh*

Yes, YES! This post is perfect! OhmygoshohmygoshOHMYGOSH! Only 1 more week of school and it's FREEDOM! Can't wait to swim and spearfish. And at nights I'll chill with my friends and check out girls! This summer is gonna rock!

Sorry for my cheerfulness but I am really psyched. I got good grades and nothing to regret from this school year (my first year of high school).

Somebody hop with me!  *hop hop hop* :)

:o

My "research" of stuff goes well.
Not to mention I'm gonna draw a lot in the weekend.
I'll have some productive times.

^_^