Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do some Bronies think Ponies actually exist?

Bendy

Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?  

126 users have voted

1. 1. Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?

• No. I don't think they exist.
    • Yes. I think they exist.

(edited)

Do some Bronies think Ponies actually exist? Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?

It sure feels like some people do, in the way some Bronies behave I've met online.

I think it's very, very, very very, infinite times of 'very' unlikely that these sapient pastel Ponies actually exist. Fiction is fun, but I've seen some people take it far too seriously.

You could use the madness that is the multiverse theory I guess, but also means there's evil versions of the MLP FIM Ponies exist too, like Pinkamena from Cupcakes or Xenolestia.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 2

I was going to make a joke about the wording of the thread title but you got it right on the poll, unfortunately.

I believe in everything because it's arrogant for us as humans to assume we've reached a point where we can really disprove the things that are beyond our current operational capacity. So yes, ponies.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Whoa........bronies believing MLP:FIM ponies exists, would be going a little too far, tbh.  That's just my opinion though.  Real ponies on the other hand, yes, there are several breeds (sorry but not Pegasi or Unicorns)

EDIT: Just realized, if people believe in the Multi-Verse Theory, then there "could" be a 50/50 chance. 

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not sure about that. I mean, I guess if you tried hard enough you could fool yourself into thinking that they exist in the Universe out there somewhere.

As for me, I just enjoy the show and fandom a lot and that's about it. Every fandom wishes that what they liked was real (Except for Warhammer 40K fans I hope) but it's just wishful thinking or an exciting fantasy.

There might be a few Bronies who think they are honestly real or something, but I'm sure most don't or believe in the multiverse theory or some variation of it.

Of course ponies exist!

Gracie-rhs2005.jpg

Oh the MLP ponies...

I'm 100% sure they don't.

:lol:, unless they paste cardboard wings or a horn.

• Brohoof 1

Wait what?

Do you mean in like another Universe or this world? If this world then yeah they're lunatics for believing in ponies. If other universes... Ehhh about 50/50 chance you never know with that sorta unknown stuff.

All I have to say is that I would love meet the person that believes they do exist in our world ... That would be a fun conversation.

Ummm, that Rainbow Dash Funko figure on my entertainment center TOTALLY exists.  I've...  I've touched it.

Ponies from MLP:FIM are fictional characters, and they "exist" in so much that they were created / given "life" in a work of fiction.  So they are about as real as Great Cthulhu, Super Mario, Son Goku, any god(s), and Bilbo Baggins.  DO NOT, however, underestimate the power of the human imagination.  It's one of our greatest strengths.

Of course, they do. They exist not only on the screens and on the timelines of creators, they sure exist in our imagination, and they’re as real as our thoughts. The fact that our thoughts ain’t material and subjective doesn’t mean they don’t exists at all. Otherwise we should confess that our thoughts ain’t real too, that leads to solipsism: if thoughts ain’t real, maybe we’re ain’t real too, and maybe this reality is not real too, etc.

Maybe we all are ponies and just born in a wrong world and wrong bodies. :)

• Brohoof 8

They're fictional. No, they don't exist. I'm certain though that there are bronies out there that genuinely believe they exist (they don't exactly have a very firm grip on reality though...)

I do, in the sense that everything I know is a mere memory, and anything I don't remember, from my point of view, doesn't exist. Yet I continue to learn things, so, from my point of view, things constantly pop into existence. I failed miserably at explaining that. But I've typed it now so.... post!

I do, in the sense that everything I know is a mere memory, and anything I don't remember, from my point of view, doesn't exist. Yet I continue to learn things, so, from my point of view, things constantly pop into existence. I failed miserably at explaining that. But I've typed it now so.... post!

I think I meant to say everything that I know exists, exists only in my mind, and the laws of physics, for example, exist only in my mind (from my pointof viewing), as do ponies. Look, there is probably no way to explain what I mean, I just wanted to clean up my original post. Have a nice day!

Ponies exist in the same capacity as say spongebob in that they are alive in the hearts of the people that it touches in a special way or helps them get by in daily life when its too hard to go alone so they escape into the world of equestia or whatever their show is it helps in about the same capacity as a friendly word in that a single show can possibly save a life

I think I meant to say everything that I know exists, exists only in my mind, and the laws of physics, for example, exist only in my mind (from my pointof viewing), as do ponies. Look, there is probably no way to explain what I mean, I just wanted to clean up my original post. Have a nice day!

Of course, they do. They exist not only on the screens and on the timelines of creators, they sure exist in our imagination, and they’re as real as our thoughts. The fact that our thoughts ain’t material and subjective doesn’t mean they don’t exists at all. Otherwise we should confess that our thoughts ain’t real too, that leads to solipsism: if thoughts ain’t real, maybe we’re ain’t real too, and maybe this reality is not real too, etc.Maybe we all are ponies and just born in a wrong world and wrong bodies. :)

This was pretty much what I meant. I might delete all these comments I made, they're kinda spam, I guess...

Unfortunately, mlp ponies are not real. That be funny if people actually believe they exist (though there probably are people that believe that). It would be cool though, I would be hugging Pinkie and befriending her if she was real. If only that was the case.

There are some that do believe they exist, most of them in the waifu/pony lover community but it very very unlikely that they actually do exist.