Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your aspiration in life?

Lisa

:o That's SO COOL!!! I totally hope you can do it cause I swear that is literally one of the coolest jobs out there.

I tend to do mainly just radar during storm season because I can't really go out and chase even though I've done it a couple times in my neck of the woods.

I have training and certification.

My about me on my profile page explains everything. Go ahead, go read. :)

• Brohoof 1

I have said many times that I want to be a writer and that has not changed, but I have also realized that it is difficult to actually make a living at that and I also need something else to fall back on but I want that something else to be something that I will actually, that I feel will be worthy of my time and talents. I haven't decided that that particular something is becoming a history teacher. It has been my major for a while, I would have graduated a long time ago but a lot of things happened including having to take care of my sick father and various other tragedies which have cause my GPA to go down the toilet and me to drop out for 3 years. I have come back and am starting to bring my GPA up but one road block is math, I will get through it I just have no idea how yet.

I am leaning toward teaching college because it will give me a bit more freedom with how I can teach the material (I won't have to worry about things like this common core bullshit). I am not saying there won't be certain rules and policies I will have to follow but it seems like they will be much more tolerable. With that said I am definitely getting my masters degree and might go the full monte and actually get a PHD though I suppose I have plenty of time to make a decision like that.

Well my lifetime goal was always to become an actress in some way. But since I don't think that'll be a possibility for me, I have a new goal. I wish to travel the world if ever possible with my future husband, and I want to raise a happy family and have a good and stable job that I enjoy :)

• Brohoof 2

I just want to live my life, love my children and be happy, and enjoy this one life I have recived, life is awesome. ;) ;) attachicon.giftumblr_maiv588q9r1rthxy9o1_500.gifattachicon.gifMLP-Pinkiepoisonjokedance.gif

I wish I could live that way.

But no, I have to push myself to starvation just to keep my secret master plans of world revolution from all of the filthy others who only ruin everything you ever wi-

Edited by Flinchel
  • Brohoof 1

To be happy, to have a secure life, and...that's kind of it. That's pretty much all I can want, I have no other options. My life is basically pointless, but if I am happy and able to enjoy what I enjoy, then that works. Being happy is the hard part.

I wish I could live that way.

But no, I have to push myself to starvation just to keep my secret master plans of world revolution from all of the filthy others who only ruin everything you ever wi-

To find the (real) truth of why I'm here, and why our planet, our solar system, our galaxy, our galactic cluster, and the universe is here. Pretty much. 

I agree with you there I'm seeking the same thing always have, you know the answers to the big ?? This is the strangest reality I have ever known. ^_^

I'm not really looking for answers.

Just solutions.

I can help with that. Go fill a glass with water, add a bunch of salt, and stir. Voila! You have a solution! :P

I also want to get married and have kids someday. Not in a rush, really, but at nearly 33, I'm going to have to settle down soon. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I want to make people happy! Whether that be through my writings, which I very much want to do, or through some other means, my ultimate goal is to bring happiness to others in some way. I definitely do want to write though, or partake in some other art.

• I want to have a career in multimedia with a nice job related to the this degree

I want to become a good drawer (digital and traditional)

Probably play in some kind of band, but I still don't know if I wanna do that in the future

I want to...

- Find a stable yet enjoyable career with animals.

- Get married and adopt children.

- Adopt a lot of pets.

- Be happy and healthy.