Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I don't have much interest in PC Gaming. Most PC games don't even interest me all that much, including most games on Steam.

I dislike Star Wars movies. I feel like it's just another generic, boring SciFi thingy. 

I will disagree with the Star Wars movies... well, the original trilogy anyway, but not those prequels. ._.

I also don't care for PC gaming, as I'm more of a console guy. :)

I don't like Shadow the Hedgehog (talking about the character here, not the game) that much.

All he really is is.. a generic depressed hedgehog. I can't really see much more in him.

Plus, after SA2, he just became plain annoying.

Edited by Skarloey

I dislike Star Wars movies. I feel like it's just another generic, boring SciFi thingy. 

While I don't like them either, they can't really be considered generic, since they kinda started the whole Sci-Fi thing.

We have meaningless lives.

We waste our precious days over nothing. No matter how old we get, we'll continue to say, "My life hasn't started yet." "The real me is still asleep, so that's why my life is such garbage." We continue to call ourselves that.

And then we age. And on our death beds, we will finally realize. The life we lived was the real thing.

We have meaningless lives.

We waste our precious days over nothing. No matter how old we get, we'll continue to say, "My life hasn't started yet." "The real me is still asleep, so that's why my life is such garbage." We continue to call ourselves that.

And then we age. And on our death beds, we will finally realize. The life we lived was the real thing.

post original content OP god

I dislike/d Unidan. He wasnt special. At all.

I dont get why everyone hates the Xbone.

• Brohoof 1

I do not like how the companions have taken center stage in the Relaunch Doctor Who series. The companions in the classic series were important but at the same time they were also realistically written characters. In the new series they got really REALLY outlandish. To pick examples from my least favorite companions in Doctor Who as a whole:

Rose Tyler who wiped out the Daleks with her Bad Wolf magic which she absorbed from the vortex.

and

Clara Oswald who has more than one incarnation of herself, got herself involved with the Doctor's own f***ing history by erasing all memory of the Doctor's involvement so the Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, etc. forget who he is and even went as far as to tell the First Doctor to go inside the Tardis with the faulty navigation circuit making her so involved that it made it seem like the entire series couldn't have happened if it wasn't for her! SCREW THAT BULLSH*T!! She wasn't even a proper character, she was just there as a puzzle for the Doctor to solve! She is the definition of a Mary Sue!

I really hope Moffat was telling the truth when he said that he was going to make The Twelfth Doctor's tenure more like the classic series because so far the series really needs a reform.

-I was actually happy when Benthelooney left YouTube. In fact, I think his videos are just plain bad.

-I think console gaming, in general, is starting to get boring. Once I started playing PC games, I couldn't really go back to a controller. Not only that, but I found a lot more choices you could get off of a computer AND the games themselves. (I also love modification.) Not saying that I'm done with every console, because I'm still into retro stuff. Yeah, retro and PC all the way.

-Metroid is, and always will be, the best Nintendo franchise.

-MegaMan 7 is best classic MegaMan. MegaMan X2 is best X.

Edited by Kilobyte_Writer9K
  • Brohoof 2

-I was actually happy when Benthelooney left YouTube. In fact, I think his videos are just plain bad.

-I think console gaming, in general, is starting to get boring. Once I started playing PC games, I couldn't really go back to a controller. Not only that, but I found a lot more choices you could get off of a computer AND the games themselves. (I also love modification.) Not saying that I'm done with every console, because I'm still into retro stuff. Yeah, retro and PC all the way.

I love Mega Man 7. It's easily in my top Classic Mega Man games. As for X2, I like X2, but it's an average sequel to the original. :P

I've only played the Prime series, Super, and Zero Mission, and I do really like Metroid. :)

The 8th generation just started, and if it's anything like last gen, I'm probably gonna move to PC.

Benthelooney was hit or miss for me. Sometimes he had a good video, sometimes not so much.

• Brohoof 1

I thought Inception was popular. Gah...

Sorry, I just hate it when people are just so sporadic on what they think of something.  -_-

derrr... the "unpopular" part wasn't the movie itself, it was that people thought it was hard to follow.

• Brohoof 1

derrr... the "unpopular" part wasn't the movie itself, it was that people thought it was hard to follow.

I will now proceed to put a dunce hat on my head. :P

Okay, here's another unpopular opinion:  I never really cared for the Nolan Batman movie series. It just never clicked with me. 

I will now proceed to put a dunce hat on my head. :P

Okay, here's another unpopular opinion:  I never really cared for the Nolan Batman movie series. It just never clicked with me. 

I liked the Nolan Batman movies but I have to add in an unpopular opinion of my own.

I though Christian Bale sucked as Batman. I can not take him seriously with that stupid voice.

• Brohoof 1

I liked the Nolan Batman movies but I have to add in an unpopular opinion of my own.

I though Christian Bale sucked as Batman. I can not take him seriously with that stupid voice.

That was one of my biggest problems with the series. It's not the acting Bale does, it's that goddamn voice. I find Batman more intimidating when he's using his normal voice, but in Bale's case, it sounds like he's trying too hard to pull off a badass tough voice. 

• Brohoof 1

I love Megaman ZX and think it's better than the entire Zero series

Used to watch that guy in the past but man his videos got irratating quick

I didn't find Benthelooney that bad more so hit or miss. Some of his videos were good like his salute on friendship is magic but some like his Pixar rant made me face palm. I will say though, he's actually better when he's not doing the ranting persona and is being himself.
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't find Benthelooney that bad more so hit or miss. Some of his videos were good like his salute on friendship is magic but some like his Pixar rant made me face palm. I will say though, he's actually better when he's not doing the ranting persona and is being himself.

Yeah, I found the videos where he was actually not using his persona a lot more pleasant to watch. Although he has stated he rants for the entertainment more than to give a point. (lolresearchftw) I assume the persona is more of the entertainment part.

• Brohoof 2

I believe free online psychology courses and exam should be MANDATORY before you can upload a darkfic or mlp grimdark fic.

The companion in Skyrim everyone loves is not my favourite. You know that girl, the only companion with a script set to check if she's willing to wait somewhere or follow your orders? Not. My. Favourite.

Fifty Shades of Grey is absolute crap, bdsm does not work that way, the author has no idea what actual bdsm is, regular bdsm practitioners do NOT have unresolved and disturbingly intense mommy issues, and I hate this book more than I hate the vampire Twilight novels. Twilight turned vampires into a bad joke, which isn't that bad, but bdsm is an actual thing, which she tosses around as if its merely a second level flaw she tacked into the guy's character sheets to get even more bonus perks.

On Fimfiction.net, when you upload a story and try to tag it as grimdark, a tooltip should appear linking you to free guides on how to write horror, grimdark, how insanity actually works, and a list of rumours about insanity debunked by modern logic. Humanity haw mostly moved beyond its Bedlam House stage, and it's time for fics to move along with it.

This site should give some kind of bonus to posters whose posts are way, way over the minimum character limit. Maybe a guaranteed automatic brohoof from a forum-owned bot on your next post, or something. Some kind of reward.

Also, it needs an achievenent system! One thousand letters/words typed, one hundred posts, ten brohoofs, something ike that.

• Brohoof 2