Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Wondering what it is going on with this weather. We had an incredibly tame Spring, but now in October all of the sudden the severe weather is happening? This is supposed to be a pretty and easy time of the year, but a few days ago a crazy storm came through and the wind in it uprooted a large tree across the street. And now another severe storm is about to come through... and it wasn't even predicted to rain at all.

I am having a weird mixture of thoughts. I am thinking about food because I am hungry, loneliness due to different reasons, paranoia because anxiety, and randomness due to global warming or something. I am also think about a game that I pre-ordered, pretty excited for it. It is one of those lonely and random nights for me.

Huh it wants to know what I am thinking. Wonder what I should write... maybe something profound or witty, or a really bad innuendo... God I am bored...wonder what works going to be like tomorrow...meh it will be the same as any other...gosh darnet stupid touch screen keeps making spelling errors

oh crap am I typing this?

I'm thinking about how much better i feel drunk than sober and if going sober is a good idea. Having alot of drinking related thought recently.

How I can finish writing the rest of this chapter for my fanfic. Writer's Block is a total bitch when experiencing it firsthand when compared to hearing from others.

How I can finish writing the rest of this chapter for my fanfic. Writer's Block is a total bitch when experiencing it firsthand when compared to hearing from others.

I feel ya, and I've yet to publish my first fic.

ON TOPIC:

Should I write more in my fic or play Skyrim...

Thinking about how my post here was removed yesterday and I wasn't somehow notified about it, at least -_-. It's not like I post here everyday about a certain someone, but I guess I understand.