music Heaviest Song of all Time

RaptorJaysus

Hey everyone,

I want you all to post the heaviest song you can possibly find. And I mean HEAVY. I'm talking Infant Annihilator heavy, heavier than that, if you can. Let's see if we can find it. Oh, and don't try looking up "heaviest song of all time" on YouTube. It comes up with a bunch of troll videos, or ones that aren't entirely heavy. Good luck all.

-R∆PTOR J∆YSUS

Now... There are songs that are ''MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS FUCKING SONG!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SO GOOD'' heavy.

and for that id say

if you just want fast paste stuff take

Cannibal corpse is also zweet

(edited)

I say - Evoken. Those guys play death/doom metal in a very slow tempo. Music is generally pretty dark, atmospheric, but also guitar tone makes it VERY heavy. Drums with considerable amount of reverb added too are not meaningless.

Edited by Sir Hugoholic :3

(edited)

I think you have to watch an ad first and honestly I could do without the visual at all.  But this is probably the most emotional gut wrenching - what I consider- heaviest song I've ever loved.

Total Eclipse of the Heart

By Bonnie Tyler

Edited by Diva Pony

I doubt this is the heaviest song of all time, but it's among the heaviest that I personally listen to. Nile is a brutal/technical death metal band. Even though most of what I listen to could be considered death metal of some form, this would still be squarely on the heavier end of the spectrum for me.

Hard rock, heavy metal, power metal and so on are light for me. Death metal, symphonic/melodic death metal, melodic/folk death metal, technical death metal and so on form the bulk of what I listen to, so I'd consider that middle-range. Nile is the only brutal death metal band I listen to, so it'd be the heaviest out of what I listen to.

• 11 months later...
(edited)

When I think heavy, I pretty much think about these songs:

Into The Void by Black Sabbath (Heavy as hell riffs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dra6y5agWM

Mental Malaria by Protector

Awakening Of The Gods by Kreator

Rapture by Morbid Angel

Dynamo by Obliveon

Across Forests And Fjords by Revocation

and many more!...

Edited by ObliveonVortex