Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FREE ADMINS INSIDE

Creamy Arty

As most of you have no doubt noticed, things have been a tad lax around here for some time now. Tickets unanswered, commission threads delayed, relative silence from the upper echelons, etc. A multitude of reasons for this could be cited, none of which are of particular importance right now. All I can say is that I'm sorry for all of the inconveniences you may have faced due to our inactivity and absence. However, I have some relevant news to share regarding this situation.

Spoon will be taking over commission requests as I've lacked the time or drive for a while now, and I'll be certain to wrap up those outstanding that have been sent my way. Given the way things have been, I think it's no secret that we also need more manpower in administration. Active and proactive individuals who have shown themselves reliable and eager. To fill this chasm, we're bringing aboard two such individuals: and @SCS.

Aquila and SCS have both served with great distinction as moderators, ever vigilant against whatever trouble finds its way here, always willing to do more than their fair share of work, even in matters falling outside of their "jurisdiction." Going even farther beyond, they've done a lot to help people in times of need, demonstrating patience, understanding, and compassion when approached or going out of their way to lend a hand to members they've known to have fallen on some hard times, be it on the forum or in their personal lives. Sometimes this softer side can be difficult to balance with the harsher aspects of moderation (enforcement of the rules and such), yet they've performed admirably in all things.

For as proud as I am of what they've done to help this forum and its community grow, my greatest pride in these men is that I can call them my friends; I'm truly honored to know them. They have my utmost respect and confidence as they now take up the reins.

As one might expect, it may take a little time for them to get settled into their new roles, so please bear with us all during this transition. Should anything break though, you can blame them for it. :catface:

• Brohoof 42

(edited)

Congrats to both of the new members to the team, prepare for the ''free admin positions?'' comments. :lol:

And remember:

tumblr_m68fweTRvC1qiu1tyo1_500.gif

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 11

AQUILA <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OMG <3

Congrats, man. You've really helped me a lot out on this site - you've always been very dedicated to your work, and I've always respected how serious you treated your job as a moderator. I'm excited to see you as an admin - I feel as if there wasn't a better choice :D 

Also, you're going to have an alicorn badge now, and you usually have Twilight Sparkle avatars...just sayin', bruh.

Oh, and congrats to SCS, too :D I knew you'd be an admin someday - and jeez, it didn't take you long to ascend from mod to admin at all :D Nice work!

• Brohoof 5

I'm not really sue how to respond to this.....but, congrats to our new (administrators?) Pretty exciting!

Haven't really paid much attention to the staff/moderators/administrators on here though tbh, just because I'm fairly new mainly but, I want to try and step up my game on these forums, I feel like I should post more (not sure why, I just do...)

• Brohoof 7

Congradulations to you both, Aquila and SCS! I'm sure as your new role as admins, you'll be able to keep the sign running even better than it already does!

...I have nothing else to say... Don't hurt me... I'm sorry...

• Brohoof 5

Congratulations to the both of you.

I've had the pleasure of knowing you both before you joined staff and watched you both rise from regular users to where you are now. Im proud of you both and I couldn't be happier to call you both close friends of mine. I know for a fact you will both do everything in your power to do right by our great community and the staff whom you lead now.

Aquila, I knew you back when you were Twilight Sparkle, and even back then you were an interesting guy. It was awesome the day you jumped onto the moderator train all on your lonesome (Ha! I had Troblems in my generation >: D). You've been a brilliant moderator from day one and have been an inspiration for many moderators that followed, including myself. I look up to you man, and I'll continue to do so as you start to lead our community into a new era of awesomesauce. *hugs* Congrats brother :)

SCS, you have shown massive enthusiasm since day one of being on staff. I got to see your rise from PS,to Mod and now to Administrator. Its a great pleasure of mine to call you a close friend and I have zero doubts about your ability. You've been extremely helpful and active in helping us do our best as a staff unit. I look forward to following your lead in the upcoming years. *hugs* Congrats to you too brother :)

I couldn't be more proud right now, these two will be fantastic leaders and Its my pleasure to follow them as a Moderator and a friend.

• Brohoof 11

AAAHHH. I RAN ON MY COMPUTER FOR THIS. OH MY GOSH!!!

Congratulations to the both of you!!! You guys are both amazing for the position!!!

tumblr_inline_miots7mhij1r7xpl0.gif

You both were GREAT moderators and I know without a doubt you'll be great admins!

(so many i fangirled a bit oops)

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Well, well, well, congratulations to the both of you on the promotions!  I know Aquila and SCS well enough to say with the utmost confidence that I am sure you'll do great in your new positions, and wish you both the best as you adjust to your new responsibilities.  Congrats again!!!  :muffins:  Here, have a clopping pony (it's not as dirty as it sounds  :unsure:).

217752_200x130.png?v=1371056467.42

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 10

I'm honored and quite frankly humbled to have been trusted with and deemed capable of an administration position here. I love this community and everyone in it dearly, and I have for a long time. I've done my best to serve the community as Poniverse staff working in Site Questions & Tech Support, and later on as a moderator. I will continue to do my best to serve the community in all of that work in addition to my new administration duties. 

I have something similar to this on my profile, but I would like to reiterate it here. Anyone is welcome to send me a message at any time about anything. I may be an administrator, but I'm a member, too. I'll be more than happy to talk to you, regardless of whether it's about the forum or not. :)

I know Aquila will be beyond excellent in an administration position. He has been one of my best friends for almost a year now, and we have spent countless hours talking about many things ranging from the mundane to the abstract, sometimes involving the forum and sometimes not. I have witnessed firsthand his passion and love for this community and his intelligence, maturity and capability overall. Taking on an administration position is a daunting task, but I feel much better about it knowing that I have Aquila, along with the other admins at my side.

I love you all.

• Brohoof 21

Well, this is a surprise. I may not know you two all that well, but based on my observations I can tell that you are dedicated and trustworthy individuals. I'm sure you both will have no problem carrying on these new responsibilities.

Well done!

Come on Rudy. Have some self control. Do not post that Evangelion congratulations video, do not post that Evangelion congratulations video, do NOT post that Evangelion congratulations video, I SWEAR IF YOU POST THAT-

• Brohoof 8