Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FREE ADMINS INSIDE

Creamy Arty

Congratulations! I've never had much need to file tickets or the like, but I've seen you both around and posting in various threads. You both seem like wonderfully capable, mature individuals. I'm sure you'll do a great job!

• Brohoof 5

At first I was like, "OH MY GOSH, FREE POSITIONZ! :D".

This a whole new level of trolling from dah staff, you gais. D: 

Hehe, anyways, congratulations on your new positions! Hopefully you love 'dem badges!

• Brohoof 2

Congradulations SCS and Aquilla. I know that both of you will be great admins. :P

But now we have the problem of 2 less mods? Who's awesome enough to take they're place? lol

No worries, I have no plans to stop being active in moderation. I haven't talked to Aquila about this issue a whole lot yet, but I'm sure he'll continue to help out with moderation as well.

Besides, Troblems and Dawn Rider were recently brought onboard the moderation team, so we're covered. I know that they're going to do an excellent job. :)

Hmm... I don't understand. Weren't Aquila and SCS mods already? o_O

I'm a bit confused... :wacko:

We were, but administration and moderation are two different jobs here. This FAQ article explains it.

• Brohoof 6

I was about to say, "wasn't SCS already an admin", then remembered SCS was a mod...I derped. Grats though.

Also: dat thread title.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

2 new alicorns!

Miraculous_Unfolding_S3E13.png

Congratulations to both of you and @SCS! :)

EDIT: Dunno why I wrote Artemis, I guess that's because he started the topic...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I think I'm the only one who didn't fell on the "Free Admin" trap :3

Ok,i've had the chance to talk with them on the past,and they really deserved to be aacended to Administrators.

SCS is one of the most responsable Staff Members i've ever seen.He's always there to help on everything you need,and he can even help you if you have problems outside the forum,showing an innate maturity for his age,but very valuable.

Aquila is one of those staff members that you can't live without.He does his moderation stuff,but he alo talks with you,interacts,gives a bit of coversation...Overall,it wouldn't be the same without Twilight Sparkle II Aquila.

I hope you both the best on the future,and that your new positions bring an even better enviroment to this forums :3

EDIT:Also,I think there's some kind of conspiration,because is not a casuality that the same day Aquila got the Dragon Badge,he got the Admin Badge :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 3

trbnWf7.jpg

Lol, congrats on the upgrades guys! I can safely say you both deserve it as you've both proven time and time again to be very competent and well-judging mods

• Brohoof 4

Can't think of two more deserving folks on the staff, they really do work super hard around here. :)

Congratulations guys! :D

vsOu81C.png

I promise I'll try to work harder too!

img-1732162-1-150416__safe_rarity_applej

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that these two fellows, who I have had the privilege of working with for the past several months now, are more than qualified and deserving of the administrator position. You two are hard working, caring, and all around reliable individuals who exemplify the very best the forum has to offer. Congratulations to the both of you on the promotion, and I know the future of the forum is in excellent hooves. :)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that these two fellows, who I have had the privilege of working with for the past several months now, are more than qualified and deserving of the administrator position. You two are hard working, caring, and all around reliable individuals who exemplify the very best the forum has to offer. Congratulations to the both of you on the promotion, and I know the future of the forum is in excellent hooves. :)

did someone call me, I heard someone say shadow? Anyway, congrats guys! I met both of you guys back on day 3 and I have been friends with you guys ever since. Even when I had the break period for awhile I still thought about you guys. When I joined I had no clue what to do, when i posted my first roleplay you guys helped me out, I learned a lot about this forum with your guys help. Good luck at being a admin I'll talk you guys later bye now!!!

(lol, I had a brain fart on the last sentence).

Edited by Ultimateghost3
  • Brohoof 4

I sometimes get really sad when i say i knew those people who got to become admins/moderators and then when they become that rank... They get lost. I understand some of them get litteraly swamped by the amount of tickets and stuff but i can't help but be saddened that i lost some good friends in the way... Somewhere right here i could say untrue stuff about cliques and alienation and stuff but... that wouldn't entirely be true. Only thing i can hope is said users won't be entirely overwhelmed by their responsibilities enough so as to respond or do things casually with other users on the forum.

• Brohoof 1

Yep congrats. And here I though Feld0 modified the user permissions to 'trap' of few of the admins in this thread id.

A poll to see if they should be freed and what not.

• Brohoof 1