Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your biggest wishes for the MLP:FiM series.

AlbaTross

I had this idea for a thread, and figured I would go ahead and make it. I'm assuming everyone here is a fan of this series, but I'm also sure some of you have at least something you wish for. It doesn't matter if it's something that's within the realm of possibility, or even if it makes much sense. It's your wish, and this is the place to share it. Heck, if you have more than one wish, there's no need to limit yourself to just posting one, since the purpose is really to just generate conversation. While we're at it, even though I had the show in mind when coming up with this thread, I don't see why you can't post wishes for the comics, or for other aspects of the MLP franchise, so go right ahead.

I'll start things off to get the ball rolling. Though I have nothing against Equestria Girls, per-se(I may share my thoughts on it at some point), from the moment I saw the introductory credits scene, I wondered what a feature length film set in Equestria would be like. Considering what the show has accomplished with season intros and finales, I'd like to see what can be done with a feature length film.

Another wish I have is, as a console gamer, I would love to see a FiM game on consoles. I'm sure the Hub games, and the iOS game are fun, and I have every intention of checking them out once I finish watching the show, and have read through the comics collected in volumes, but I would love for such a game to come to the ps3, ps4, vita, or even the 3ds. Heck, if one came to the wii u, that may just be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and gets me to finally invest in one of those.

Now, your turn. You may comment on my wishes, or add some of your own, or both.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Above all else, my biggest wish is that FiM lasts as long as possible while still maintaining it's level of quality.

As for within the show, I really want Trixie to make another appearance. Like you, I'd also love an actual pony movie.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 6

I want the crusaders to get their cutie marks, but still have episodes afterwards.

A video game made by people who actually care

Also this

• Brohoof 3

@@Discordian,You do know there is a "Tribute" version right?

Yeah but doesn't it only have the main characters and not all the side characters it was going to have?

Also, how did it get past Hasbro when the original was forced to change?

For them to make a proper, no humans, pony only, FiM movie. And it would take place in their world, and involve the entire mane 6 not just Twilight saving the day and going to prom.

and

for them to make a secondary cast to handle slice of life episodes, so that way the mane 6 can adventure around the globe, and not have it feel incredibly jarring when the hero's of the universe are fighting over what sandwich to bring to the picnic

• Brohoof 3

For them to make a proper, no humans, pony only, FiM movie. And it would take place in their world, and involve the entire mane 6 not just Twilight saving the day and going to prom.

and

for them to make a secondary cast to handle slice of life episodes, so that way the mane 6 can adventure around the globe, and not have it feel incredibly jarring when the hero's of the universe are fighting over what sandwich to bring to the picnic

We all know Bologna vs Tuna is srs bzns.

• Brohoof 2

We all know Bologna vs Tuna is srs bzns.

It can be if the characters had not already saved the entire world, and a mirror universe, some 5 times now. It just makes it look silly when the pony Superman gets into a fight with the pony Batman over turkey or ham.

• Brohoof 2

I want the changelings to come back in the next seasons.

I would like more Rainbow Dash episodes. Oh, and maybe a song sung entirely by her, since she just gets minor parts in most songs. She's 20% cooler than any other pony. ^-^

The CMC should get their cutie marks, since it's already obvious what their talents are.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see this series end with closure. All character arcs like Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts and the Crusaders' quest for cutie marks must be resolved.

I'd also like to see two episode ideas I had be used in the show; one dealing with depression and another which would have the Crusaders interact with a potential male member of their club.

As for movies, I really think a made-for-TV movie would make an excellent series finale.

Above all, I just want to see more great episodes with respect to the characters and events of Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

@@Discordian,It was made all undercover in total secrecy... 

Maybe as a permanent feature? Pleeeeeeeeease? I REALLY WANT THEM.

But the moment they posted it they could have come down on the site giving the downloads. Though it probably wouldn't matter much once it's out there.

To see more of the world of Equestria, which it actually kinda looks like they're getting ready to do.  Really, having the characters do a "world tour" adventure of sorts would make it a heck of a lot easier for the show to stay fresh and interesting instead of degenerating into crap after a few more seasons.

(edited)

I'd like plenty of seasons (10 is a minimum), many new places (in and out of Equestria) and new characters (so the episodes are less centered on the mane 6), less Luna and Celestia, some darker episodes, more male characters, Derpy talking with her original voice, more adventures...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Applejack's Parents ... tie it into an AB and Luna episode since she hasn't gotten one yet.

and ... A Rarity and RD episode already!

Sorry if I just stole a wish from someone

• Brohoof 3

Ah yes they absolutely have to do at least one.

Sonic Rainboom is a Rarity/Dash episode, but you're right that they haven't done one since. I second this.

Sonic Rainboom is a Rarity/Dash episode, but you're right that they haven't done one since. I second this.

They are rivals in this episode, I don't really consider it a Rainbow Dash/Rarity episode.