Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

(edited)

I guess I'll be posting some of my favourite metal music here. Not all at once, though.

I will post songs from one band a day with my favourite of their songs

I'm trying to get into some instrumental metal bands:

You are the first person i've met who knows about these bands :D I'm not alone

Edited by Astral Blitzen

I'm trying to get into some instrumental metal bands:

Animals As Leaders man... Tosin Abasi is probably the best guitarist in the world. The new album is epic. Djenty as all hell, and it's jazz. Couldn't be much better for instrumental.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there, fellow metalheads, would You mind joining me this fine place and using this song as a bribe? :3

(edited)

This was conducted by two guys. TWO GUYS DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The animations beautiful, the playing just superb and it's original!! I mean just think how hard it would be pulling this off in real life. They did an amazing job no doubt about it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYQAR8fG1w

Edited by Tetris3d
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't know when or why it happened, but it should be considered god-damned travesty to change the title of this topic. This thread is the stuff of legends, and a legitimate testament to the history of the best times of this site. It's one of the few things that was actually still here from the beginning, going strong and completely unaltered. I logged in just to say that this is one of those things that should simply never be messed with, and it fills my little heart with all kinds of sadness to see Crispy's name removed from it.

Metal on, girl-scouts.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know when or why it happened, but it should be considered god-damned travesty to change the title of this topic. This thread is the stuff of legends, and a legitimate testament to the history of the best times of this site. It's one of the few things that was actually still here from the beginning, going strong and completely unaltered. I logged in just to say that this is one of those things that should simply never be messed with, and it fills my little heart with all kinds of sadness to see Crispy's name removed from it.

Metal on, girl-scouts.

You have a point. This is a very old thread with a lot of history, and even if I haven't participated at all, I know it's sparked many friendships and is a source of some great memories for a lot of members here, both old and new, active and inactive. Original title restored.

May as well dump a song a friend recommended to me, while I'm here

• Brohoof 1

I've always found this video hilarious. Especially when the birthday girl herself is the only one that doesn't run away. She's either gonna be a metalhead or a whore in the future. Or both.

This was conducted by two guys. TWO GUYS DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The animations beautiful, the playing just superb and it's original!! I mean just think how hard it would be pulling this off in real life. They did an amazing job no doubt about it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYQAR8fG1w

Dethklok is an amazing band. I find they are a testament to the fact that music is good no matter how or why it's made. Dethklok is one of my favorite bands of all time.

(edited)

Band local to Cleveland, Ohio. I'm from Lorain, a city about 20 minutes out of Cleveland. :P They are similar to Slipknot, and for years fans of both with fight with each other over the bands.
The masks you see in the video were done by a friend of my cousin. :3 Jason Kisner

Edited by tehAgg
  • Brohoof 1