Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Was listening/watching this at work today. I hope I get to see them in concert again. The meet and greet I had with them when I saw them back in August was pretty cool. Very cool guys. Nice as well.

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 2

Just learned today that Electric Callboys guitar player has his own metalcore band

This came out a few months ago. Wasn’t too sure what to expect but it’s not bad I like it. 

• Excited 1

14 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I like titanium! It's one of the most resistant metals but in the same time it's very light compared to some other metals! But I think this thread is misfortunately not about litteral metals... :awwthanks:

I’ve always been quite fond of aluminum myself. It’s not as durable as other metals, but its light weight and malleability mean it’s very versatile and has a lot of applications :squee:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Party! 1

Some of my favorite metal songs that I've listened to the most over the past year.

Ne Obliviscaris is my favorite black/death metal hybrid with symphonic elements and has crafted one of the smoothest yet most complex sounds I've heard yet.

First Fragment employs a fascinating mixture of Spanish guitar with technical death metal, which creates a distinctly beautiful atmosphere. The technical complexity of both genres blends into a veritable symphony.

Scar Symmetry is an excellent groove metal band with consistently top-notch quality. Their latest album features a smooth, almost synthetic sound coupled with interesting themes and lyricism.

Electric Callboy fuses EDM, techno and metal in a fashion I've never heard before, even being divergent from another favorite band of mine Amaranthe that employs EDM and pop elements. Probably one of the most fun metal bands I've encountered in recent years.

Beyond Creation is a lesser known technical death metal band. Their Algorythm album carries a uniquely ponderous atmosphere along with some of my favorite lyrics I've seen in metal recently.

• Excited 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-12-11 at 2:06 PM, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

Disturbed - The Vengeful One.

I do not know if it is possible to post the official music video here because there was violence in it. Despite this, I advise you to watch the official music video of this video very well.

I'll still avoid the video, but listen to this:twismile:  

• Brohoof 1