Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Anyone listen to Band-Maid here? They've built up quite a big fanbase in the UK but I don't know if they're popular in America.

They've been dropping a lot of songs from their next album over the last few months, sounds like it's gonna be good! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Anyone listen to Band-Maid here? They've built up quite a big fanbase in the UK but I don't know if they're popular in America.

They've been dropping a lot of songs from their next album over the last few months, sounds like it's gonna be good! :mlp_yeehaa:

I love Band-Maid! Freezer is one of my favorite songs. (Can’t find an upload on YouTube of it. Just poor quality live it’s) Aldious’s older stuff is pretty awesome too if you like Bandmaid.

Not the biggest fan of who’s singing for Aldious now though. Their music don’t seem as heavy. Rami and Re:NO years are where it’s at. 

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I love Band-Maid! Freezer is one of my favorite songs. (Can’t find an upload on YouTube of it. Just poor quality live it’s) Aldious’s older stuff is pretty awesome too if you like Bandmaid.

Not the biggest fan of who’s singing for Aldious now though. Their music don’t seem as heavy. Rami and Re:NO years are where it’s at. 

I've heard of Aldious but I haven't listened to much of their music yet. This song is great though, I'll definitely check out some more of their music!

• Brohoof 3

Awesome songs everyone, have some brohooves! I really liked that song by Aldious @Clawdeen posted. This is why I love this thread since I don't even know 95% of songs posted here and yet I dare to call myself metalhead. Everything's new and exciting! :ticking:

and thank you @Sonic Shimmer for introducing me BAND-MAID. I was very skeptical but turned out to bang my head along xD

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

There’s a lot of all female metal groups that have hit it big in Japan over the last few years. And they rock HARD.

YES! I've recently heard about Lovebites and I'm really loving their stuff 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Awesome songs everyone, have some brohooves! I really liked that song by Aldious @Clawdeen posted. This is why I love this thread since I don't even know 95% of songs posted here and yet I dare to call myself metalhead. Everything's new and exciting! :ticking:

and thank you @Sonic Shimmer for introducing me BAND-MAID. I was very skeptical but turned out to bang my head along xD

Yeah that's what's awesome about this is finding new stuff to listen to. I'm glad its becoming more active.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Sabaton are returning to the trenches of WW1 for their next album!

It's been a while since I've listened to Sabaton. It's good to hear they are bringing up new stuff! There's never enough of good power metal \,,/

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-08-15 at 7:56 AM, Lunaholic said:

It's been a while since I've listened to Sabaton. It's good to hear they are bringing up new stuff! There's never enough of good power metal \,,/

Their last album (The Great War) was incredible. I highly recommend it!

• Brohoof 4

On 2021-08-20 at 6:48 PM, Sonic Shimmer said:

Listened to it. It's very impressive!!

Dynazty - Heartless Madness

https://youtu.be/UQ4uyq3GU1w

I feel like this group is not very much known. This song has some awesome guitar riffs and it's very catchy!

• Brohoof 1

Earlier this year, Wardruna dropped their latest album, 'Kvitravn'. They're not metal, but their band is listed on Metal Archives because the founder/lead singer was a drummer for Gorgoroth.

Check it out: 

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-08-20 at 11:48 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

I agree! The Great War is a really good album

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Haha! Joakim is definitely not a brony :ButtercupLaugh:

17 hours ago, Sasoriman said:

Earlier this year, Wardruna dropped their latest album, 'Kvitravn'. They're not metal, but their band is listed on Metal Archives because the founder/lead singer was a drummer for Gorgoroth.

Check it out: 

I might need US proxy to see this. It says "video unavailable". I'll check it out later

• Brohoof 1