Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately tragedy has struck our community.

A Morbid Angel concert in Illinois was just hit by a tornado. Roof collapsed in on the place. 28 injured. And sadly, one confirmed fatality. At the very least, all the band members are okay. 

• 3 weeks later...

Went to my 2nd concert with my Brother, 14th April. Great expericne even unable to get merch or souvnire (coneffe or guiter pick throw by band members to the fans), It's a Sabaton concert but also feature Babymetal and supported by Lordi.

I'm big Babymetalhead but Sabaton and Lordi are also my favourite, along with other band called Civil War (as one of their song called Bay of Pigs is one of my favourite songs). Also like Alestorm and Angus Mcsix and Grailknights, like Gloryhammer but with Angus in it, their songs without Angus is good but why band sack Angus? Also enjoyed some metal songs sang by other band. Power is my favourite type of metal.

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

Went to my 2nd concert with my Brother, 14th April. Great expericne even unable to get merch or souvnire (coneffe or guiter pick throw by band members to the fans), It's a Sabaton concert but also feature Babymetal and supported by Lordi.

I'm big Babymetalhead but Sabaton and Lordi are also my favourite, along with other band called Civil War (as one of their song called Bay of Pigs is one of my favourite songs). Also like Alestorm and Angus Mcsix and Grailknights, like Gloryhammer but with Angus in it, their songs without Angus is good but why band sack Angus? Also enjoyed some metal songs sang by other band. Power is my favourite type of metal.

Holy sh*** you got to see Sabaton I went to a Iron Maiden concert in 2012 when I heard about them. Alestorm and Lordi are badass

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

I went to the Sabaton tour as well, last weekend in London. I’ve seen them before but it’s always awesome :D

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-04-23 at 9:37 PM, Sonic Shimmer said:

I went to the Sabaton tour as well, last weekend in London. I’ve seen them before but it’s always awesome :D

I went to one in my hometown, Leeds, it first start of the tour for Sabaton. Surprice they pick Leeds to start the tour, instead of Manchester or Liverpool or even add them in tour.

A favorite of mine, The Raven Age, released a new single for he upcoming album and...god, it hits SO HARD!

12 minutes ago, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

I went to one in my hometown, Leeds, it first start of the tour for Sabaton. Surprice they pick Leeds to start the tour, instead of Manchester or Liverpool or even add them in tour.

Maybe they wanted to go the Royal Armouries Museum while they were there. Who knows?

On 2023-04-23 at 10:09 PM, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

Sabaton are going to play in denmark today and I really wish I was going. Especially because of Lordi. I've seen Sabaton once before and I was lucky too. It was like the month or so before the country shut down because of covid xD

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I’m seeing Ghost and Amon Amarth next month. Got the meet and greet ticket package for Amon Amarth. Really looking forward to meeting them. 

• Brohoof 1

Be seeing Babymetal twice this year, seen them in my hometown in April, in concert with Sabaton snd Lordi. Next concert be at London it a Babymetal concert, My brother book it along with hotel and coach ticket and be in London for three days, going there Sunday and back home Thursday. I love to go back to London again, and seeing Babymetal again. Still looking for work but thinking should I still searching or leave it after London holiday. I know it stupid to leave it after my London holiday but if I land land will they ever give me any holiday?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...