Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day: rainy or sunny?

AppleLover

109 users have voted

1. 1. rainy or sunny?

• rainy
    • sunny

I don't care if someone else made a thingie about it, cause I don't want to try to find it. I love rain so much. I love the smell. I love standing in it and just getting wet. It's relaxing. :wub:

I even have a little poem, i love rain so much. But I won't say it cause I can't remember it right now. 

• Brohoof 12

I love rain showers and thunder storms (severe or not). I say this because rain just makes me feel so at ease. It's sound is very tranquil to me and it makes me feel relaxed.

Even though storms can be destructive, I find them beautiful.

• Brohoof 2

Because as long as it's not from a (thunder)storm or severe weather, it can make my day very relaxing and a little more tolerable. Combined with a cool breeze, it's pure bliss.

I hate this dry, summer weather. >_>

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pretty much what others said. It's peaceful, the noise sounds nice, creates noise but isn't loud or annoying enough to be disruptive, makes me feel cozy inside, and after a few hot days it feels great on my face and arms.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 4

I love rain. Full thunderstorms are best (especially at night), but any rain is good. I love the feel of rain, the refreshing cool air before, and the smell during and after. I love the relaxing sound of falling rain and clear bolts of lightning shooting down from the sky (hence why night-time thunderstorms are best. It's not only the physical attributes, but also the idea of rain, of cleansing and new life, making it refreshing for mind, spirit and body. Powerful storms are invigorating, and gentle showers relaxing.

• Brohoof 1

I love the rain unconditionally. Wind, no wind. Thunder, no thunder. being caught out in it, being inside when it hits.

I live in Washington, so we get lots of it, and I love it :wub:

• Brohoof 3

I live in Western Australia, and I wish it rained more. I love it so much. It's beautiful weather. The slight melancholic ambience an overcast day has makes me feel very calm and introspective. I find I'm far more creative and productive when it rains.

I've sworn to myself I'll go live in England one day, where it just rains all the time.

• Brohoof 5

I love rain. Full thunderstorms are best (especially at night), but any rain is good. I love the feel of rain, the refreshing cool air before, and the smell during and after. I love the relaxing sound of falling rain and clear bolts of lightning shooting down from the sky (hence why night-time thunderstorms are best. It's not only the physical attributes, but also the idea of rain, of cleansing and new life, making it refreshing for mind, spirit and body. Powerful storms are invigorating, and gentle showers relaxing.

I know right. A thunderstorm happened last night where I live and I just had to stand outside and look at the thunder and feel the drops against my skin. I loved it. Was soaked to the skin by the time I went back inside. 

Wow, a lot of people love the rain!  :yay:  It's nice to the think I'm not the only one, cause every one I know runs inside when rain starts coming down. I run straight outside and spin and just enjoy the feel. 

• Brohoof 1

I love rain dearly. I've found it deeply beautiful for as long as I can remember. Similarly, I've always found myself intrinsically drawn to bodies of water for as long as I can remember.

I love being outside in the rain, but I also love just sitting inside and listening to it patter on the roof and window. Listening to and/or seeing rain is very calming for me. It makes me feel more myself, a me not caught up in whatever the worries of a particular day were.

• Brohoof 4

What I like about rain is that it's refreshing, cleansing somehow and relaxing. Something I love is driving while it's raining. I like sleeping with the rain outside but I don't like being wet though.

• Brohoof 3

One - I am from the state of Washington, specifically the Western side.  Not liking rain would be strange, I think.  If you don't like our weather, get the buck out.

Two - It's better than the bright, hot, dangerous Sun that's trying to turn us all into bacon.  I don't want to become food, thank you very much.

Three - I often find standing in the rain to be beneficial for when I'm struggling with writer's block.

Four - The soothing sound helps put my son asleep.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, I hate rain. When I'm inside and I don't have to deal with it, it's fine and actually sounds relaxing. And then you work in it and then it sucks. I'll take snow over rain any day for the sheer fact that it's not wet. I hate getting soaked. It's especially terrible because I live in Western New York next to the great lakes. Lake effect rain sucks, and the weather here is unpredictable. One day it can be sunny and nice, the next day stormy and wet. And then during the end of winter, sun, rain, and snow.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainy weather is my favorite, I prefer it to sunny weather. The sound, the look everything about it is just incredibly relaxing.

Also I love listening to certain music in conjunction with rain.

Edited by Frostgage

(edited)

I like the sound it makes when it's hitting the windows, especially when it's coming down hard and making a loud sound on them. That, combined with lots of thunder and lightning is pure bliss for me. Strangely relaxing as a whole. :)

Edited by Gernia
  • Brohoof 1