Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hobbies/Special Talents

SPITFIRE 87594

Hello everypony and now im talking about weird talents by that i mean talents you know that nopony in the

world can do like you.

now on to the talents, my talent (well one of them) is that with everyone of my fingers they can go all the

way to my wrist and make like a straight line across my arm (not sure if you understod that)

So yeah everypony comment below if you have something that you can do thats WEIRD so good bye

everypony SEE YAH!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Guest

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Guest

Went ahead and moved this to Everfree, given that it's more of an off-topic discussion than a welcoming thread. ;)

I possess the strange ability to read history textbooks and the like without getting bored or uninterested.

I can also entertain and amuse myself by soley talking to myself. Not sure if that is weird or sad. Why not both.

• Brohoof 1

now on to the talents, my talent (well one of them) is that with everyone of my fingers they can go all the

way to my wrist and make like a straight line across my arm (not sure if you understod that)

Are you tall too? Sure you don't have Marfan's syndrome? :blink:

Uhm.. Most people can do armpit farts and behind the knee farts, but I can do that with my eye.. :P My friends think it's embarrassing, which drives me to do it MORE. :lol:

Oh. I can also do a pretty legitimate Chewbacca impression.. And a turkey call.

I can also do almost any accent if I hear it. I'm pretty boss, no big deal. ^_^

I can maintain a conversation with myself in my head... Though I'm not sure if that's a talent or because I'm crazy. :blink:

What is your cutie mark for that then? xD

As for me, I think I have an amazing ability to go extended periods of time without getting sleepy...

basically type in google images double jointed pictures and I can do all most of them

I can make a gym whistle with my mouth

and I can twist my whole leg backwards and walk like that

Edited by Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid!)

I can stand on my head a long time and jump up in the air and do a split. you should see guys' reactions to that. hahaha.

I can move my foot in such a way that my foot makes a cracking noise, like when you crack your knuckles .

I'm cringing. ;~; No me gustan los sonidos de nudillos.

I can wiggle my tongue up and down crazy fast. And my super special brony talent is being able to kind of do Derpy eyes. Really it's just exotropia/lazy eye, but it's unique in that I have complete control over it. I can make either eye go out whenever I want.

Posted Image