Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hobbies/Special Talents

SPITFIRE 87594

Not entirely sure if you can count these as special but sometimes I'm dream of my own future and it'll be accurate to the dream.  Like one time I randomly lost balanced and muscle activity in my legs and just collapsed on my legs like water, then I regained muscle activity and managed to get back up immediately and I had that same thing happen to me in a dream a month earlier before that happened.  Another one is that I can make certain reptile sounds like a snake breathing though I never really do it in front of anyone cause I'll think they'll think I'm weird.  I think another thing is that I can seem to see numbers and letters perfectly in dreams and can understand languages I wouldn't have known until I wake up.  The final one is that I seem to get better at certain things without practicing like art and drumming.  Oh and almost forgot to mention I truly have a flat head.

For hobbies I do drawing and designing but used to do more.

Edited by Simcity11100

For hobbies- Gaming (Used to be "good" at a few of them like Pokemon and Paladins), Watching TV Shows (Especial passion for animated shows)

Talents- I'm literally the Quick Maths master. No joke, I literally went to a state level competition once (almost three times) for it. I also have a talent for stealth                              ( no joke B) ), and I'm actually pretty good at short distance running (though really awful long distance. Hardly ever got a mile under 10 minutes).

Edited by Duzzkey

Well I enjoy making PMVs, drawing ponies both digitally and tradionally, horse riding, and because I just recently discovered my talent for voice acting, I'm trying to audition for an MLP voice acting thingy on Youtube. Although, I don't think any of those would be considered "weird" talents and hobbies. :P

Anything in regards to digital media. This is why I have things like image editors, DAWs, and video editors. They all achieve different things, but are relatively similar and are easy to learn if you've done stuff like that before. There is also the obvious one, gaming... but I'm also interested in becoming a musician. I have an ocarina by my side that I play when I'm bored.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Repairing old telephones, making them work again.

But it is also a curse, since buying old telephones means spending money.

• Brohoof 1

Used to be playing the trombone. It’s mostly all aviation now. Too bad a lot of it revolves simulation, reading, and more , other than flying :wacko: . It’s still fun being immersed in it. It’s mostly all I do.

I do like to build my world in the simulator :huh: . Mostly mods. Then go exploring it.

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I like collecting FNAF, MLP, and Disney Princess stuff and I also like gaming and drawing. Why are all my hobbies so expensive :ButtercupLaugh:?!

Boom please :P .

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hobbies:

- Standard nerd stuff: reading comics, watching TV, playing video games, basically living on the internet, you get the idea

- Programming language design. My day job is actual programming, but language design is what I end up spending all my free time reading about and posting on programming forums about.

Special talents:

- Pretty much any STEM field (and some of the more abstract humanities like philosophy) comes absurdly naturally to me. I was the kind of teacher's pet that never even needed to study, and just kept reading random stuff for fun whether it was on a test or not.

- Fortunately, teaching those subjects to anyone else also comes super naturally. So I did tons of tutoring back when I was in school.

Edited by Ixrec

2 hours ago, WWolf said:

Used to be playing the trombone. It’s mostly all aviation now. Too bad a lot of it revolves simulation, reading, and more , other than flying :wacko: . It’s still fun being immersed in it. It’s mostly all I do.

I do like to build my world in the simulator :huh: . Mostly mods. Then go exploring it.

Boom please :P .

284EF0A4-41FA-4E9C-8CC7-596715D47585.gif

Talent:  

• Reading super fast and up to six books at one time
  • Camping
  • Writing
  • Sensing and see ghost and odd shit :Cozy: (I'm a sensitive )

Hobbies

• Anime/manga
  • reading
  • writing
  • occult studies
  • gaming
  • camping/hiking
  • walking
  • history
  • chasing my cat