Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the strongest Pony?

Old Fluttershy

Literally I want to know your thoughts on this. I've heard a lot about this and decided to make a post about it.

Who's stronger Big Macintosh or Maud Pie.

Please give reasons as to why you think what you think.

Also who's the strongest in the show physically and magically?

Edited by Old Fluttershy

Out of Maud and Big Mac...probably Big Mac since he's working on the farm all the time so would have more stamina, also he's physically bigger which implies stronger. In the whole show I'd have to say Twilight because of that badass battle with Tirek.

Physically, I think Maud Pie.  She can destroy solid rock with her body.  XD

Magically, super Twilight.  

Really though, Celestia is probably the strongest magically.  Or she wouldn't be the ruler of all the ponies.

Big Mac is probably stronger than Maud. Maud can destroy a huge boulder, yes, but growing up on a rock farm, she could most likely pinpoint any rock's weakness, and use that to her advantage.

• Brohoof 1

I've always thought Maud was the strongest since seeing her. Yes she destroyed a rock into pieces but she also launched one across Ponyville and created a huge aftershock. Plus did you see Rainbow struggling to hold her rock candy necklace? Maud held it like it was nothing. Then again Big Mac can pull an entire house... Maybe Maud has stronger forelimbs whilst Big Mac has a stronger core or something?

Late night internet trip and I stumbled into these which I find rather amusing :maud:

lFr7FuP90HWl.jpg

big_macintosh_by_dmon2-d3j7sne.png

Edited by Guest

Princess Celestia is stronger than Big Macintosh by a wide margin. Her elegant physique hides it well, since it should never be by necessity that she would demonstrate it.

1ad.png

Big Macintosh is barely strong enough to prove amusing to her Highness.

Maud I think just knows the characteristics of rocks well, and is not extraordinarily physically strong fundamentally. Throwing a rock really far or splitting it like a pneumatic chisel just comes from intimate ability to figure out where their leverage or weak points are.

Bulk Biceps is barely capable of maintaining his own mass in continuous flight, which is a pretty big shot through the middle of the theory that he's the strongest.

And I am the strongest at this thread. I win

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

Magically, Luna pulled the moon out of orbit in the comics

Physically, that pegasus that was lifting the 1,000 pound weights with his wings in Rainbow Falls.

In the Mane Six, Pinkie Pie's hair can tunnel through dirt. She can also lift up giant boulders and not even notice. Pretty much blows everybody else in the Mane Six out of the water.

I would say Maud Pie is stronger. I mean, she destroyed a huge rock with her bare hooves.

Magically, I would say Princess Celestia is the strongest by far. Physically, well, Maud Pie and Big Macintosh both seem to be likely candidates.

There is that Pegasus (can't remember his name) with all muscles but we don't see him enough so I can't say for certain.