Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Is it weird that I like Game music more then most music genres?

Fantasma Phantasm

In all honesty, I feel like some video game soundtrack writers put more effort into one song than most modern musicians put into their entire career. I mean, you can FEEL the emotion from this piece!

( I'm a fanboy of legend of dragoon, XD. The musical score was perfect to my ears)

• Brohoof 2

Maybe! I enjoy... ever heard of Sting and the police? O r just Sting?

Who hasn't heard of The Police? King of Pain and Message in a Bottle were one of those songs I played all the time in my earlier teenage years. Of course the former reminded me of a person I once cared about as the band's music was associated with a troubled time of mine.

Now it's all Manfred Mann.

• Brohoof 1

Ya like that music you may like ivan torrent R armando audiomachine ryan taubert and theres lots more. They are more trailor music but they do have quite the kick like game music and as for game music for me its devil may cry 3 first 2 virgil battles and then dopple ganger then the fight with arkham with virgil by your side

• Brohoof 1

Nothing weird about liking video game music. I made quite a number of friends who love video game music too. If you ask me, they certainly have more 'soul' to them than modern music. I frequently listen to it too. Surely music like this tells a lot:

(Onimusha, Onimusha, where art thou, Onimusha?)

Edited by Lily_Mae
  • Brohoof 1

Ill just go one better people think we are wierd for liking a cartoon well guess what they are wierd for mocking us and the same goes for your music im into epic orchestral as you are game music be proud and never think it wierd coz hey in the end it cant be wierder than us liking a supposedly girly cartoon lol trust me :-)

its good to be free and different than just another clone.

Edited by chaos rains
  • Brohoof 1

Regular music is just music.  Soundtrack forms an emotional connection to what you're viewing, so listening to the music later brings back memories of what you were viewing.  Videogame music does the same, except it ties an even closer emotional connection since you were (generally) in control of what was going on.  So no, I don't think it's strange at all, especially since I'm in the same boat liking soundtracks better than non-soundtrack music.

• Brohoof 2

Nothing weird about liking video game music. I made quite a number of friends who love video game music too. If you ask me, they certainly have more 'soul' to them than modern music. I frequently listen to it too. Surely music like this tells a lot:

(Onimusha, Onimusha, where art thou, Onimusha?)

its a good one but the tune playing while roberto is trying his best to break the stone and the lift is moving up while you fight claudious nowthats an epic battle tune expecially when he can be an utter nightmare. The song gives the desperate struggle feel to it as does the boss battle with the female and the zombies.

• Brohoof 2

its a good one but the tune playing while roberto is trying his best to break the stone and the lift is moving up while you fight claudious nowthats an epic battle tune expecially when he can be an utter nightmare. The song gives the desperate struggle feel to it as does the boss battle with the female and the zombies.

Here's how I rank it:

1. Soki

2. Roberto

3. Tenkai

4. Jubei

5. Ohatsu

But no matter the rank, I love Onimusha's music as a whole. Not only Dawn of Dreams but Onimusha 3 too.

Here's how I rank it:

1. Soki

2. Roberto

3. Tenkai

4. Jubei

5. Ohatsu

But no matter the rank, I love Onimusha's music as a whole. Not only Dawn of Dreams but Onimusha 3 too.

personally they should have put takeshi kaneshiro as tenkai again wait sorry samanusuke as he was just brilliant at it like his movies aswell. Also jubie could have made an appearance which was sad but dont get me wrongbit was quite epic and also heartwarming expecially at the end when soki makes his exit and jubie is screaming for him to come back and not leave her alone like this. It is extremely emotional

personally they should have put takeshi kaneshiro as tenkai again wait sorry samanusuke as he was just brilliant at it like his movies aswell. Also jubie could have made an appearance which was sad but dont get me wrongbit was quite epic and also heartwarming expecially at the end when soki makes his exit and jubie is screaming for him to come back and not leave her alone like this. It is extremely emotional

Too bad Capcom ditched good games like Onimusha and Megaman for Marvel vs. Capcom. Speaking of Megaman, have some Zero.

Too bad Capcom ditched good games like Onimusha and Megaman for Marvel vs. Capcom. Speaking of Megaman, have some Zero.

yeah even konami is going yhe wrong way now with metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes as its the size of a demo supposed to be.and thanks ill enjoy zero now

• Brohoof 1