Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Is it weird that I like Game music more then most music genres?

Fantasma Phantasm

I'm a big fan of video game music. It's normal. My favourite Original Soundtracks from video games include Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Ratchet and Clank and Guild Wars 2. So awesome! ^_^  

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 1

No, lots of games have fantastic soundtracks. My iPod is 16 gigs and 90% of the music is Video Game music.

Hell Snake Eater is one of my favorite songs ever

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a big fan of video game music. It's normal. My favourite Original Soundtracks from video games include Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Ratchet and Clank and Guild Wars 2. So awesome! ^_^  

[/quote

its not entirely my music but this woman has a hell of a voicenice download and quite touching however I would tell you to search some music with julie elvin or say tina guo as both have amazing voices in my opinion. But this video is beautiful. I wish there was more music like this brought to the charts as its real compared to the stuff people listen to now.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have anything new to add (of course it's not weird!) but I thought I'd say that most of my favorite video game music comes from Mario games and the Phoenix Wright series, along with music from lesser-known games.

And hey, I listen to music in languages that I don't speak, and I'm pretty sure that's a lot more weird :P

• Brohoof 1

The second ive never heard of though. The song doesnt really do anything for me but maybe theres still a few songs there that will.

It is a superior album. Some even call it the best. I recommend listening to other songs from it and if the sound does not do much for you then you can always listen to others.

• Brohoof 1

It is a superior album. Some even call it the best. I recommend listening to other songs from it and if the sound does not do much for you then you can always listen to others.

I may just do that tonight as I always look for good music well my opinion of good music it is a good song though im not denying. I just like the whole epic scene like the song at the start of mgs snake eater or battle music like the nelo angelo fight at the 3rd mission of devil may cry or others like Tom player gravity which is intense or also R armandos music like eyes of the sky. Its a matter of the individual really but when it comes to new pop like beiber or one direction I lose hope in humanity lol.

(edited)

@@TwilightFire, Xenoblaaaaaaaaade!!!! Its hard but fun!!!

@@SparklingSwirls, I love the music From Phoenix Wright!!!! And the recent Mario games have amazing soundtracks!

@, METAL GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!! Yes, I love Metal Gear! Great music all around!

@

This is one of my favorites! Listen to this song at 1.25! Edited by Fantasma Phantasm
  • Brohoof 3

I may just do that tonight as I always look for good music well my opinion of good music it is a good song though im not denying. I just like the whole epic scene like the song at the start of mgs snake eater or battle music like the nelo angelo fight at the 3rd mission of devil may cry or others like Tom player gravity which is intense or also R armandos music like eyes of the sky. Its a matter of the individual really but when it comes to new pop like beiber or one direction I lose hope in humanity lol.

I am not familiar with the music you listed. Perhaps they may or may not interest me. I would have to check.

@@chaos rains, By the way, the Nelo Angelo fight is called Ultra Violet. The second version, when you fight him the the third time, is Called Super Ultra Violet. 

yup thats the one one of the most epic rock style battle songs on a ps2 game and ever I think I have heard fan versions aswell of dmc music I liked but cant find them anymore. For this game its this song then nightmare then its griffons battle song. A pity griffon was betrayed by mundus. Did come back in dmc 2 but briefly as a part of argosax.

im kind of a sucker for the game although the 5th one is confusing wether a prequal or reboot.

• Brohoof 1

Of course it isn't weird; music is music no matter its origin. One of my personal favourites is a song you'd probably never think came from a video game if you never played civ 4.

And I couldn't help not posting this one. It made me happy, this guy had so much fun with such a short piece.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't have the time the other day to post these, here's a few more I like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vrcSOY_p0c&index=199&list=PLtlxRLxLiGtVnY8darsyTeQiQ52NaoP5Y

If you play the game, the level's hammers (which are obstacles), move to the beat of the song).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSxabS5_qM&index=88&list=PLtlxRLxLiGtVnY8darsyTeQiQ52NaoP5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0BiqDvhmIE&list=PLtlxRLxLiGtVnY8darsyTeQiQ52NaoP5Y&index=62

My favorite themes from both respective games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-PzAyB5rAY&index=44&list=PLtlxRLxLiGtWgqiPKH6xFbVknwVv7vFCt

Epic music for the battle, even though he isn't the final boss in the game.

I main her in the game, and like her theme a lot, even though it doesn't really fit in with her character.

• Brohoof 1

Not at all. I listen to video game music all the time!

In fact, there was a time were I wouldn't listen anything else but the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance soundtrack!

(Rules of Nature goes with everything, by the way)

• Brohoof 2

1uote name="ShadowPirateX" post="2983840" timestamp="1408145968"]Not at all. I listen to video game music all the time!

In fact, there was a time were I wouldn't listen anything else but the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance soundtrack!

(Rules of Nature goes with everything, by the way)

what about the song the war still rages within? The end song from mg rising and an amazing one I think

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=the%20war%20still%20rages%20within&sm=1

• Brohoof 2

Not to worry, my friend. I, for one, listen to game music more than general music you hear on the radio. Thats b/c some of the game music is amazing to listen to, especially on the road. Hell, i listen to the Halo soundtracks, along with other game soundtracks more and i find it great, :)
  • Brohoof 1

@, I like some of the Halo soundtrack!!

If you want, the best one is Halo 3: ODST. Martin did such an excellent job on that one and is a good one to listen to while driving in the city, :). One thing, stay away from Halo 4 soundtrack. Have it and truly dislike it, b/c it doesnt have the "halo feeling", :)

• Brohoof 1