Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony lingo IRL

PeachPalette

I never say everypony accidentally. I don't say stuff accidentally very often to begin with. I do use eeyup, and a few Cupcakey stuff here and there.

Rare cases of 20% cooler too.

This seems relevent

Posted Image

my god, that would be the best possible thing ever!

maybe I should start using drama rarity more often, I really like her voice, and her mane of course

• Brohoof 1

Since I frequently shout things like "Dammit!" and "What the hell?" at school a lot (I once said "F***in' nuts" in front of a teacher, so...), I've been trying to slip "What the hay?" instead. It's pretty simple, but if I try to slip anything else, my friends would think I'm up to something. They find it funny that I say "No it ain't" or any other phrase with 'ain't' in it. They even mimic the Southern accent I get from it ^_^ .

"Eeyup" and "Okie Dokie Lokie" are innocuous enough to slip in there now and then. Haven't really done much "20% Cooler" or "THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING." in real life yet. Not opposed to the idea, but would likely require some explanation.

Earlier today in science class I managed to slip "okie dokie lokie" and I felt good saying it for some reason. Science class was fun today, mostly 'cause there were 3 Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle toys laying on top of the large storage units in our room. We're making model theme parks so I guess someone was trying to use them 3 for a merry-go-round. It got me excited 'cause for a moment I actually thought there was another brony in the room :o .

I'm probably gonna try to say "okie dokie lokie" in the future more, just for the sense o' satisfaction B) .

I would do that stuff.But I dont really like to talk in school.It just gets me into more trouble. I rather just........................

I wub woo. :wub:

Seriously though, I understand where you're coming from. I intend to sport MLP swag at my school, though.

I think I do most of what I do because I enjoy observing others' reactions... sort of like experiments where people are uncontrolled variables. I like watching them go wild. I sit in my seat, quiet as a mouse, never speaking unless spoken too. It will be fun to see people double-take and retort awkward or hateful things to me because of such ponyrageous swag.

...I think I'm a bit of a cracked nut. :blink:

EDIT: One of the juniors in my school accidently told "everypony" to be quiet. The kid next to him turned and brohoofed him - you never know who could be your new best friend :D

Edited by Guest

I have a classmate who once shouted "Everypony shut up! I can't hear the announcements!" Everyone went quiet, until someone asked: "Did you just say everypony?"

EDIT: One of the juniors in my school accidently told "everypony" to be quiet. The kid next to him turned and brohoofed him - you never know who could be your new best friend :D

Dang it! I was just commenting about that!

my god, that would be the best possible thing ever!

maybe I should start using drama rarity more often, I really like her voice, and her mane of course

Wouldn't that be amazing?! HAHA! If I do something like that one day, that is the outcome I'd want. :)

I use 'somepony' and 'everypony', but my FAVORITE thing to say is 'But >insert name here< ! He/she trusts us! And losing a friend's is the fastest way to lose a friend, forever!'.

Sometimes I use the '20% cooler'..... After increasing my Rarity intake, I've been saying 'Fabulous!' and stuff more often...... I am always singing the theme song, 'Winter Wrap Up' and 'Smile'...... My friends don't get it XD

• Brohoof 1

I caught myself almost saying "everypony" at one point. I'll occasionally slip in more flexible quotes, like "The ___ has been doubled!" for fun if appropriate.

I literally do the exact same thing. Ponies really screw with my brain.

I use "Eeyup", "Nope", "20% cooler", "It is time to make....da magics!", "The fun had been doubled!"

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I love making random references to the show when I'm around my non-brony friends, they're so clueless xD. Aside from that, I have said brohoof accidentally before and use 20% to describe just about any percentage haha :P

I say everypony naturally now, a lot of people get mad at me for it but I don't care. 20% cooler and 10 seconds flat I say all the time. Instead of 'be right back' when talking to people online I usually say something like 'going to the moon for 1000 years'.

I try to use the speech as much as possible, though I don't really have much reason to say "BUCK" or "HORSEAPPLES" in public. I mean, I still say things like "BY CELESTIA" and "Celestia bless you", but that is about it. No reason to say "somepony" when no one really likes to be grouped as a pony.