Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Fanfic Reader DrCobra Publically Humiliated In Front Of Alot Of People

GXPBlast

Machinima used to be about gaming. Now they're just letting fame going to its head. I still like to watch the old top 10s every now and then.

Also, I have read much more dirty and kinkier fanfiction than what they mentioned, believe me. I'm part of the SPN fandom, that should tell you enough. The SPN fandom is quite possibly the kinkiest fandom to exist, when it comes to fanfiction, but that's not saying kinky fanfiction is what its all about, but MLP:FIM doesn't even come near the kinky-ness. There is much more dirty fanfiction on the internet and it's upsetting to find DrCobra being outted.

Question one: What is SPN?

Question two: Is it worse than most of what is found on Archive Of Our Own?

@,

It stands for Supernatural, and it is on archive of our own.

Supernatural is a really good show, you should watch it. It's one of the 'Big Three' fandoms on tumblr.

Edited by Shift

On the other hand you are putting the things you do in an open place, you can't stop other's opinions.

Thats understandable but Machinama being the large channel and influence that it has can do much more damage to ones personal life that a bunch of random trolls on YouTube. Also technically since the company is large and is making profit form their videos through ad revenue, they are using his video without permission which is enough to have DrCobra have the video taken down.

Edited by GXPBlast

Thats understandable but Machinama being the large channel and influence that it has can do much more damage to ones personal life that a bunch of random trolls on YouTube. Also technically since the company is large and is making profit form their videos through ad revenue, they are using his video without permission which is enough to have DrCobra have the video taken down.

Legally it's fair use.

On the hand Ethically?

That's questionable.

"With a great number of viewers comes greats responsibility."

Edited by BMF

Who knows what kind of stuff they have on their computers...maybe even that one special CelestiaXHuman animation? (Cloppers and derpibooru goes know what i mean ;) )

*cough* I have no idea. *looks around room* Absolutely none! *Guilty smile* 

Edited by WunderWaffen
  • Brohoof 1

Is that even legal?

And it's lovely how machinima turned into a "Hey look! We used to be about gaming but now we'll make fun of people!" kind of channel.

It's disgusting.

I understand society's way of ridiculing bronies and cloppers, I mean a number of us used to be haters or at least go "wtf" when they found out about bronied. But a LARGE channel like machinima resorting to poking fun at people to bait views?

It doesn't even matter that the victim is a fan of MLP. Could have been anyone. You do NOT use your popularity to shame someone that's doing pretty much nothing harmful.

And I'm sure about 90% of people who laughed at him has some even more "socially unacceptable" fetish than him

Of course you don't know about that 'special' animation. :toldya:

That special animation is quite special indeed.

;)

Also she looks like she is having an awesome time in that animation.

Edited by GXPBlast

This just strengthens my already negative opinion about Machinima and the human filth behind it.

You can tell that they're starting to get really desperate for views when they start attacking people because they read something in a YouTube Video.

I'm really looking forward to the day that Machinima dies. It lost its' original charm a long fucking time ago.

As for DrCobra. I do enjoy his readings (both SFW and NSFW... fucking sue me) I find his voice to be soothing and nice to listen to.

However, he seems to be the "I don't care what others think about me" kind of guy, So I'm sure that he'll just keep on doing what he wants.

This just strengthens my already negative opinion about Machinima and the human filth behind it.

You can tell that they're starting to get really desperate for views when they start attacking people because they read something in a YouTube Video.

I'm really looking forward to the day that Machinima dies. It lost its' original charm a long fucking time ago.

As for DrCobra. I do enjoy his readings (both SFW and NSFW... fucking sue me) I find his voice to be soothing and nice to listen to.

However, he seems to be the "I don't care what others think about me" kind of guy, So I'm sure that he'll just keep on doing what he wants.

DrCobra really had some awesome readings. He has since retired on that channel and has moved on to another channel with and is nowhere near that quality as his old channel. Edited by GXPBlast

DrCobra really had some awesome readings. He has since retired on that channel and has moved on to another channel with and is nowhere near that quality as his old channel.

Did his retirement have something to do with this? and, what is the name of his new channel?

Did his retirement have something to do with this? and, what is the name of his new channel?

He left his main channel awhile back before this incident and I think its unrelated to the current situation which sucks either way as I miss his content.

His new channel is not a good in my opinion as his fanfictions that he reads with a friend of his is not on par with his past stuff.

Here is the video describing the situation along with his new channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtAAA3hCscL5X1jE1vcoEug

Edited by GXPBlast

I always have and always will think that clopping is disgusting. I don't really care if you are a clopper and if thats your thing, but I just don't want anything to do with it. I will love and tolerate you all the same.

Anyway, its really a shame that an army of anti's will probably come onto his videos. If they were smart, they would respect the fact that clopping turns some people on and that it should be their personal business and they have no right to judge, but alas, anti-bronies aren't like that.

DrCobra really had some awesome readings. He has since retired on that channel and has moved on to another channel with and is nowhere near that quality as his old channel.

Aww that makes me sad. I just discovered some of his stuff (A Lesson in Preening was particularly good :3) and I see he went and ended the channel months ago. Its just as well with crap like this going on.

Aww that makes me sad. I just discovered some of his stuff (A Lesson in Preening was particularly good :3) and I see he went and ended the channel months ago. Its just as well with crap like this going on.

I really wish he would return and do some more readings. It seems popular fanfiction readers are disappearing. There was another reader who disappeared as well. his name was Dr (you probably know what to insert here) and its really saddening. DrCobra was one of the last quality fanfic readers in this category to retire.

Edited by GXPBlast

I really wish he would return and do some more readings. It seems popular fanfiction readers are disappearing. There was another reader who disappeared as well. his name was Dr (you probably know what to insert here) and its really saddening. DrCobra was one of the last quality fanfic readers in this category to retire.

Im still feeling around the mlp side of youtube. I ran into a few of Dr *banned word here* a few times perusing fanfic readings. There are still good fanfic readers like Dr Wolf and TheLostNarrator but they wont touch those kinds of fanfics.

• 7 months later...

this is horrible. Truly I detest the Actions of those involved more than anything, and recommend sending the poor fellow some prais. This targeted attack on one man has in turned attacked our fandom. I am proud to be a brony today,with a hundred bronies in the comments of both the harasser and the victim, supporting him and showing there detest to that vile display.

I am proud to be a brony