The "Would You Rather" game

BitterBubblegum

country of freedom because then I can start my mercenary business

would you rather do the "We Did It" dance every time you accomplish something or the "We Just Got a Letter" dance every time you relieve some form of long distance communication

Sig2.jpg

Do the "We Just Got a Letter" dance because at least the show has some humor in it

Blast a catchy and fast electronic or hard rock song suddenly in the middle of a slow dance song you don't like/bored of it at a party so you can dance fast and flip out the people who like it or just leave it alone and slow dance to it

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Surely the first one

Would you rather jumpscare your best friend while watching mlp or go get a cake and eat it yourself?

Edited by FlameFeint

In a world of lies, you make your very own truth.

• 2 weeks later...

Forwards

Visit the city in your country that is the most dangerous or the one that is most prejudiced

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

probably most dangerous and that would have to be New York all you need to do is stay out of alley ways at night and you will be fine

would you rather spend 5 days and nights in the Everfree Forest or spend 5 Nights at Freddy's

Sig2.jpg

5 days and nights in the Everfree Forest

Get ripped off at a restaurant or ripped off while buying presents for family and friends

Restaurant. I don't wanna feel like an ass in front of my folks...

Parachute into a hostile tarantula farm.

OR

Get electrocuted with 1,000,000 volts of electricity.

Edited by Shenron00

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

Throw money away

Go to the biggest shopping mall or the biggest museum

Killed in a humiliating way

Get a role on a toddlers show or a critically panned movie

I'd rather wear green for the rest of my life.

Would you rather spend the holidays overseas in war, or stuck in jury duty?

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Juggle sharp objects

Americanize British TV shows or anglicize American shows

Feet

Go jogging 90% naked in Antarctica or with winter clothes on in the Sahara Desert

Bunnies.

You are to be confined in a room in prison for the rest of your life without any human contact from the outside. Would you have an extremely dangerous criminal as a room mate or spend the rest of your life completely isolated?

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

Spend life isolated

Eat over cooked vegetables or burnt pizza?