The "Would You Rather" game

BitterBubblegum

The first one is from the Teletubbies while the second one is from Yo Gabba Gabba!

Oh, I know where they are from, but that's really all I know. Nothing more.

Destroy the company. Because if it's an evil organization, then that increases the chance of me becoming a Kamen Rider!  B)

Be a regular character in a family-friendly sitcom, or the main character in a primetime crime drama?

Main character in a primetime crime drama

Watch something that instantly makes you depressed to the point of suicide or get influenced to commit bad crimes?

The former. I'd be interested to see what sort of content would have to be shown to do that... would be a weapon if it had that effect.

Would you rather have your native country suffer heavy destruction and half the population killed, or suffer minimal damage but be annexed by another country and go through the process of forced cultural assimilation ultimately resulting in your people's identity being erased (international community largely indifferent)?

Edited by Krovavaya Luna

Probably the latter option. I can't stand to see the death or destruction of anyone. Plus, I feel like nothing can ever fully erase one's cultural identity. There are ways to hide it and leave clues behind for future generations. Some people, in the future, might try to adopt stuff from the lost race, even if they have no claim to it. I've seen these things happen before.

Would you rather be a lunar crater, or a solar flare?

I enjoy a good debate over issues people are usually a little 'eh' about so as long as it didn't hurt the person I'm talking too then I'd choose that.

No realistic scenario but if you were in a coma and you had these two options, which would you rather?
> Continue living in an unrealistic dream state for 10 years, going wherever your dream takes you and doing whatever you do in that dream state OR
> Be reborn and start your life again from scratch, living an ordinary life for 90 years

Hmm. Take away 10 years of my live but stay with what's familiar (to an extent) or start new... Question is difficult. I may choose the latter but I'm not sure how likely that would be (and assuming I choose what new life I want; I would choose the former if I end up being reborn in a country with widespread poverty).

In X situation, would you rather have done something that was ultimately good but everyone perceives your action as terrible, or would you rather have done something ultimately terrible but everyone perceives your action as good (no matter how much you try to explain, it does nothing to change their perception either way)?

Edited by Krovavaya Luna

I would rather do something ultimately good and everyone perceives it as terrible. 

Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors(Pre 1800's) or go in the future and meet your descendants(Post 2200)?

Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors(Pre 1800's) or go in the future and meet your descendants(Post 2200)?

Post 2200's because I'm not planning on having any kids, meaning I'm free to explore the future :D

Would you rather have to spend 1 night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria as the night guard, or go through 75 randomized rooms in Spooky's House of Jumpscares (So there's a possibility of any of the creatures chasing you)

I would rather go through 75 randomized rooms. You can't pay me to take a job at Freddy Fazbear's. 

Would you rather use sandpaper as toilet paper forever, or have hot sauce as eye drops forever?

Edited by QueenRarity

Sandpaper as toilet paper. That reminds me of one Smosh video where one of them used sandpaper

Get humiliated and win nothing on Jeopardy or get humiliated by answering the first question wrong on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Eat a Chocolate Bhutlah. My nipples are too sensitive.

Too much exposure to brightness to the point of serious vision loss or blindness or too much exposure to darkness to the point of serious side effects of lack of vitamin D

Eat a Chocolate Bhutlah. My nipples are too sensitive.

Too much exposure to brightness to the point of serious vision loss or blindness or too much exposure to darkness to the point of serious side effects of lack of vitamin D

The latter because losing my vision would mean I would have to abandon most of my hobbies. When it comes to losing non-vital function of parts of my body, vision and hands are the last parts I'd give up.

Would you be a general great creator or performer (what I mean is like composer vs musician, scriptwriter vs actor, etc.)?

Edited by Krovavaya Luna