Would You Rather ep.3

noplsno

40 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• be a hamster-sized rhino?
    • be a rhino-sized hamster?
  2. 2. Would you rather

• be able to read minds
    • be able to move things with your mind (100 meter radius, nothing heavier than you)
  3. 3. Would you rather

• live in Amnesia (game)
    • live in the slender woods (game)
  4. 4. Would you rather

• live forever and never find love
    • find love and live a standard life
  5. 5. Would you rather

• learn how to walk again
    • learn how to speak again
  6. 6. Would you rather

• Amazing intellect
    • enhanced 5 senses. (touch,taste,feel,smell,hear)
  7. 7. would you rather

• get 1 million dollars
    • have a 50 50 chance to get 1 billion or nothing
  8. 8. Pony question of the day

• Die by Princess Celestia
    • Die by Nightmare moon

I have come to the conclusion that WYR will be held Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from now on, cool? yes.

lets get stated. On this thread, there will be a series of questions directed toward you in "would you rather format". You can pick any of the answers and you will be able to discuss the topic in the comments below.

This is going to be for fun and remember,

Have fun everybody/everypony :)

(feel free to give me WYR suggestions via PM)

• Brohoof 1

1. Okay, so I have to go with hamster-sized rhino, and here's why. You know, if you're a giant hamster someone is going to shoot you. It'll be like one of those old monster movies. Either that, or you'll be mistaken for a bear. Now, if you're the tiny rhinoceros, someone is going to want you to be their pet. Billionaires will be fighting over you because you're the world's only tiny rhinoceros. You'll be the most pampered pet in the world. Meanwhile, if you look at other animals in the tiny rhinoceros weight class, you'll see that the tiny rhinoceros is the toughest of them all. You are in no danger being a tiny rhino, but if you're a giant hamster, you'd be the weakest animal your size, in addition to having humans to deal with. Tiny rhino all the way. (thanks for including my question)

2. If you can read minds, then you'll know precisely how to convince people to move things for you, thus having the same outcome of telekinesis and more. Furthermore, reading minds would be far more useful because, as cliché as it is to say, knowledge is power. I'd definitely read minds.

3. Amnesia. I would fit in so perfectly in Amnesia.

4. Living forever is a curse more than a benefit. Furthermore, love and friendship are part of what gives life meaning in the first place.

5. Learn to speak again. I hardly speak much anyway, and I could always communicate through writing.

6. If you had an amazing intellect, you could build a device to enhance your senses (or just get a doghuh.png )

7. I'm not much of a gambler. 1 million.

8. Celestia would send me to the moon, and I've always wanted to see the moon up close so I'll go with her.

• Brohoof 1

Not to brag, but I'd rather enhanced senses since my intellect is already on the high side of the spectrum.

Also, I'd rather die by Princess Celestia because there is at least a chance she might go easy on me.

I'd rather never find love and live forever because love doesn't last forever, but forever lasts forever.

1) Rhino-sized hamster. It'd be the talk of the whole world.

2) If I were able to read minds, then all I'd need to do is meet a superbly rich person and read their bank details from their mind. :P (I'd actually just use it for general convenience. I wouldn't want to do something like steal bank numbers - preferable to telekinesis any day.)

3) I'd definitely live in Amnesia. It's an entire damn castle, and most conveniences are already there. There are tons of pigs everywhere (admittedly they stink, but you could wash 'em) which would be good food, and even if I couldn't eat the pigs there are enough alchemical potions in the downstairs laboratory to create food synthetically. (Bound to be a book somewhere in the castle for it.) All the water I need in the Back Hall fountain, more conveniences in the Storage and a bed in the Guest Room.

Out in the Slender park, it's just trees and trees. No chance of survival. Slenderman is less scary than Servant Grunt, though, and especially less scary than Baron Alexander's phantom.

4) I would hate to live forever. I'd go mad eventually. No, I'll have my normal life and a love to go with it, thanks n.n

5) Learn to walk again. I just think speech is so much more important - and in real life people lose the ability to walk much more than the ability to speak, so naturally wheelchairs and other assistances are readily available. Plus, if I couldn't speak... it'd be akin to the despair of Pinkie Pie having her mouth removed in Magic Duel.

6) Amazing intellect. Again, I'd use it for general convenience, such as being able to set up a successful business. That should set me up decently enough.

7) Can I get multiple people to do the 50:50 chance, and then share any billion that we win amongst us? :P
(I'd go for the billion. If I missed out, it'd be a shame, but then again I can live without being a millionaire.)

8) Celestia. She's the ruler of Equestria, she loves all of her people. If she ever did need to kill anyone (which is never implied in Equestria) I'm sure she would make it painless.

1.Hamster sized rhino coz size doesn't always matter

2.Move things with my mind because I can already read minds

3.Never played either game but I chose Amnesia

4.Live forever and never find love because a great ruler is a bad husband and father

5.Learn how to walk again as others will learn how I speak when I have power over them

6.I'd rather have 0.1% of ruling the planet than be satisfied with what I have, it makes me sick to see those nobody keeping those humans in line.

7.Nightmare moon has the traits of a real ruler while celestia is a corrupt and ineffective leader who collects taxes while never providing security for her kingdom and always entrusting the safety for the entire equstria on 6 random untrained vigilantes

Edited by khaine21x3

1. Well being a hamster sized rino would seem more safe and not make everyone think of me as Godzilla or something..

2.i have a bit of a liking for starwars, so being able to lift things sounds pretty sweet :)

3.i don't know anything about amnesia, so I guess slender since I know it better... Still I'd hate both alot

4.i don't think immortality is that great, Expecially if I'm doomed to never find love.. So yeah I'll take mortal life.

5.i imagine learning to walk would be easier then learning to speak, even if it would be much more inconvient.

6.i think being super intelligent may get boring after a while, so I guess having super senses could be useful :D

7.i dunno what I'd do with a million bucks, much less a billion, so I'd rather not be foolish and take a chance.

8. And finally I think I'll pick nightmare, seeing as I imagine making princess celestia mad would be scary.. And I'd get sent to the sun to be burned alive..

1.Being a gigantic hamster sounds awesome!

2.It would be super awesome to know what others are thinking.

3.Ive never played amnesia but ive heard whats in it so i choose to live in slender woods.

4.Of couse i wanna find love and live a normal life!

5.I seriously prefer learning to walk again then learning to speak again.

6.Amazing intellect sounds alot better

7.i want a million cause i get 100% chance instead of 50%,but more money.you might not get the money so might as well go with a million dollars

8.For some reason i prefer to die by nightmare moon.

This is fun to do! :D

• 10 months later...

1. Hamster the size of a Rhino

Read those minds...

Live in those woods, I love the woods....

Find love, because living forever.. just sounds horrible..

Learn to speak again, because I don't mind not talking so.

Amazing intellect, because being really smart would be nice.

1 million bits..

Princess Celestia, because I love her and to die by someone I love... sounds good to me.

1. Hamster-sized Rhino. I will still be powerful and keep my cool horn.

2. Telekinesis all the way. That would be the most useful ability ever.

3. Slenderwoods. I have seen the torture methods in Amnesia. No thanks!

4. Find love and live a standard life. Why wouldn't anyone want that?

5. Learn how to walk again. It took me years to learn a wide array of vocabulary and I won't give it up for anything.

6. Amazing intellect. The five senses are cool, but intellect will help me find a great job very easily.

7. 1 million dollars. I don't want to take an unnecessary risk that will have me boned in the end. Besides, 1 billion is way too much money for me. I still think 1 million is too much as well, but it's better than a billion.

8. I'd rather die by Nightmare Moon. At least then, I can imagine that I tried rebelling against her for the good of Equestria.

2. Mind reading is the worse power ever. I've seen a comic where twilight finds a spell that lets her see what her friends are thinking. Lets just say she regrets what she sees. I have a few issues with my own thoughts, i don't need everypony else's >_<

• Brohoof 1

2. Mind reading is the worse power ever. I've seen a comic where twilight finds a spell that lets her see what her friends are thinking. Lets just say she regrets what she sees. I have a few issues with my own thoughts, i don't need everypony else's >_<

Yeah, I'd hate to be able to read people's minds, the same way I'd hate it if someone else could read my mind. Ignorance is bliss. It'd be very easy to get the wrong impression of someone since people assume that their thoughts are private.

Edited by Spess