Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when...

Stone Cold Applejack

Most of the time I usually glance over them and move on, but if something catches my eye, I pick it up and examine it. I don't really buy that much MLP merch unless they're Funko figurines. xP

i look at them, but i'm pretty poor so i usually can't get anything.  if they have a reeeeeally good looking rarity or fluttershy plushie i MIGHT get it if i have some extra money on me.

i look at them, but i'm pretty poor so i usually can't get anything. if they have a reeeeeally good looking rarity or fluttershy plushie i MIGHT get it if i have some extra money on me.

Cracker Barrel has some good pony plushies. The ones I saw looked good. They also got some good french toast.

I walk past them. I don't buy toys at all.

Not since the Chuckie movie :( .

Better to be safe then sorry.

I'm pretty sure if a Pinkie Pie doll came to life it'd hug you.

Look at them for a moment, pause, look around, pick one up like it is made of fire, set it back down, and then walk out of Wallmart. Though if it is late at night then I don't usually give a shit and might actually get one! :P

Buy a bunch of toys that I prooooooobally don't have money for XD

I justify it in the name of retail therapy. :)

It's always funny with the blind bags at Target. I sit there and pick through them looking for the code that I need and employees walk by and give me that look like "......????????"

Honestly, my standards for toys are extremely strict. Most of FIM's toys are extremely poor in quality and/or built in countries with extremely unethical outsourcing practices. When I see a toy, I review it very closely to see if it meets every mental guideline, including where it's made from; if it doesn't mean just one of my standards, I put it back on the shelf and walk away.

Most of the time I usually glance over them and move on, but if something catches my eye, I pick it up and examine it. I don't really buy that much MLP merch unless they're Funko figurines. xP

exactly this. Funko figures (and t-shirts) get most of my money. Toys? Nah. (unless you count blindbags as yous, and they're so horrendously small, I try to steer clear of them)

• Brohoof 1